SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GB, the thing is, we really just hate lads. Sad

There's no hope for the boy. Disproportionate or not, he followed a format from another account. It's not OUR fault he sent the pics!! What else would we do with such perfect material?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After viewing the magazine photos I had to gouge out my minds eye with a rusty spoon.
Rolling Eyes
This is sick. Sick I tell you - sick, sick, sick!
I love it.
Send it to everyone. Laughing

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvinator, good job.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GordonBennett wrote:
Quote:
Aren't you one of the ones begging for us to be gentle?
Only with him, only with him - visit the cruelty on his father and I have no problem. Or I can give you a list of people, but as I've said before, the guy's a very low echelon scammer (from what I've read) and the punishment seems disproportionate.

This and your point about 1st degree and 2nd degree murder is a good one. There is, however, a flaw in that logic. Let's take a look at a murder. The difference in the sentencing for a murder case has to do with intent, premeditation and other things these fancy lawyer types can argue about. So, if I plan on killing, let's say, Slightly, then I have committed a worse crime than if I just kill him when he says something stupid.

There is a big difference with the scammers. Yes, Famous might be a small time scammer. However, answer this... Why is he a small time scammer? Because he has moral obligations? No. He is limited in either his abilities, contacts, resources, whatever. So, the reason he is not big time is not beacuse he would NOT like to be a big time scammer. It's because he can't be, for whatever reason. In my opinion, he is just one victim for life away from being a big time scammer. If he gets lucky and sends an email out to someone who completely falls for it, then those of you who claim he is small time, would say go ahead and punish this guy. Scammers are scammers. They don't have different "hearts". They are not small time because of some moral fight in their minds. Any of these guys would be big time if they could.

So, I say we make his life as miserable as can be, hopefully keeping him away from ever becoming a big boy. We are at least ruining all of his current connections. Twisted Evil

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got off of the phone a bit ago with our beloved tree-hugging pen pal that we mention in the ethics thread. She gave us MANY solid reasons why we shouldn't destroy Famous, and quite frankly, they were all based in sound logic. The unfortunate thing is, we really don't care. Over the course of that discussion she eloquently stated her views, but there really is only one thing to say at the end. Famous is about to be Famous.

We hate scammers. And things we hate? Well, they feel it.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He talks a good game, but in truth, he cried like a baby, admitted the error of his ways and called off the plan.

But he is still a major asshole.
Miss_Penguin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ clapping Laughing

Welcome to the forum, ma'am!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please ban her immediately. Or, at least give her a custom tag that says something like Prof and Jojo's #1 fan.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ohmystarsandgarters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the fear that this material is going to start a rampant killing spree the likes of the American South during the Civil Rights era is a bit hyperbolic.

These pics are going out to Famous' family members, not to a local extremist mosque or to the police. He'll be humiliated, sure, but it seems unlikely to me that his own mother and father will feel a sudden urgency to stone him to death.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many will be happy to know that we touched base with the Miracle Network today. You'll have to excuse the beginning, the first four or five minutes is Prof and me rambling about stupid stuff, much of which is incoherent. While we sound like complete stoners, I can assure you that we are not.

Click here to watch Miracle-Network-After-3-months

Click here to watch Miracle-Network-after-3-months-PART-Deux

They have been stredded in Ndjamena now for 86 days.

EDIT: We were going to call Adamu, but we didn't get around to it. We are still working the interview angle. He had one set up yesterday, but I didn't send another readnotify after he read the first one that morning. Sad I don't suspect that he went on his interview.

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have yet to see a "solid" reason to not destroy Famous. I respect that your lad-hugger pen pal has a different opinion. But I do not think it is very well reasoned.

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Please ban her immediately. Or, at least give her a custom tag that says something like Prof and Jojo's #1 fan.

You're just jealous because I figured out that he's an even bigger bastard than you are.

Even if you do spend your weekends clubbing baby seals.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have said from the beginning he is a bigger jerk than me. I think we have a poll that proves that.

Goat

Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I question that poll's statistical relevancy. What are your confidence limits?
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah jojo, I demand to know the sample size, standard deviation, weighted interquartile means according to IP-address mask, and proof that the sample was representative of the group at large!

Rolling Eyes

Oh, I almost forgot....

A baby seal walks into the bar.
The bartender says, "What'll it be?"
The seal replies, "Anything but another damn Canadian Club!"

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right Mrs. So and So, that poll is complete crap.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147822

It must have some problems beacuse it shows I am 25% worse than Prof. We know that is not true.

Goat

Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am always right. Have you not figured that out yet? You are even dumber than you look.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. So and So wrote:
You are even dumber than you look.

Not possible.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Funky Wolfman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started reading through this epic bait just before the NPR show. You guys are truly inspirational – I’ve started a couple of my own baits because of this. I’m starting out slow with straight-baits as others have advised.

I just listened through the latest call to the Miricle network. Very good work. “How long have you been in Chad? Two weeks?” Laughing

As for the Famous debate – I’m don’t understand why all the controversy. Many of the things that baiters do will slow down the scammers, but that’s about it. Sending those pictures has the chance to really slow him down or stop him completely. Why? It could breakup Famous from his scammer contacts. Maybe. Or maybe it will cause some grief, but life will go on as usual. The idea that his family will kill him seems overly dramatic to me. In any case, whatever happens to him is part of the occupational hazards and I won’t lose any sleep over it. Give him hell.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome wolfman!

The idea that any physical harm will come to Famous is a BIG stretch to me. Honestly, I think that is way too dramatic. However, the humiliation of it all is what is so bad. I would, any day of the week, prefer to be stredded in the hashest of conditions rather than be humiliated like that.

This is what I love about these pics- the family has a couple choices:

1. Believe the magazine
2. Believe Famous that the church made up the article. However, the pictures of him and his friend? How does he explain that? Even the truth sucks.

So, he is screwed on all levels. Plus, the gmail account I used to chat with Famous is one that I set up. It was a shared account. He was too stupid to figure out how to set gmail up, so I gave him a joint account for us both. SO, I decided to go in and delete EVERYTHING about Anita. There is now not a single trace of evidence of Anita. The only two people who have EVER spoken to her is Famous and Philemon. For some reason, their credibility might be shot.

Goat

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

Plus, the gmail account I used to chat with Famous is one that I set up. It was a shared account. He was too stupid to figure out how to set gmail up, so I gave him a joint account for us both. SO, I decided to go in and delete EVERYTHING about Anita. There is now not a single trace of evidence of Anita. The only two people who have EVER spoken to her is Famous and Philemon. For some reason, their credibility might be shot.

Another cup of coffee everywhere! Laughing

That is just so hilarious, you couldn't make it up. Cheered me up at the end of a frustrating and stupid week at work, thanks.
Miss_Penguin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Genious! bow_down

Remind me to never get on your bad side.
Betty Hash
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
There is now not a single trace of evidence of Anita.

Shocked bow_down I am so glad you're on the good guys side. If you ever go to the dark side I'm turning off my computer forever. No bank account will be safe.

@LadAssasin-- "A baby seal walks into a club...."
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now officially Adamus soulmate - he would want you to call him - I know Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
the gmail account I used to chat with Famous is one that I set up. . . . SO, I decided to go in and delete EVERYTHING about Anita. There is now not a single trace of evidence of Anita.

Is there an emoticon for having officially lost all faith in humanity?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic