SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Billy_Bowlegs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone. Another child of This American Life here. Just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed reading "Adamu's Big Adventure" along with everyone else. Just now getting to explore the rest of the site but finding it sociologically, technologically and hystericalogically awesome! I've received 419s over the years and always had an urge to bait them back, but never knew such a community existed. Keep up the good work.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I am also from Florida.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
I'm_Over_Here_Now
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone. I also had to join after spending almost a week reading this saga. Looks like the road to Abeche needs to be called I-419. To bad it's a dead end Wink though. I plan on trying my hand at this after a little studying on here. Keep the laughs coming with these guys as I can only imagine what will come next.
Miss_Penguin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glued to my monitor waiting for Famous' last "hurrah".
Thanks for providing so much laughter - I've been reading several of the big safaris from start to finish (that's 6 days of my life I'll never be able to get back, but oh so fun).
I know "read the stickies, bait safe, etc". Will do.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater I'm_Over_Here_Now and Miss Penguin (wow: a female Linux user, those are rare Very Happy)

Yep. Read stickies, bait safe, grab a mentor if you wish, and have fun here.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a big surprise that we mentioned a while back. It came a little later than we would have liked, but still, they are here. Everyone knows of the famous internet cafe. Well, most of you are probably curious as to what that place looks like. I am sure that none of us will ever get to go there. However, YW, Prof and I have a contact in Abeche. Yes, we have a contact in Abeche. He snagged a few photos for us. How cool!

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/client.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/directioncyber.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/employT.JPG

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, tell the owner that his cafe looks really very nice. Believe me, I have seen horrible places on my travels. Very Happy

Why on earth did you actually send the lads to Abeche? Confused

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
in_doubt..always_run_left
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everybody i am new here! ive read this entire thread and i want to see what a freaking awesome job Prof, Jojo, and YW did! ive been reading this for a few days now after seeing it on consumerist.com and it is like a damn movie!! keep up the good work everybody!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/client.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/directioncyber.JPG
http://members.419eater.com/~jojobean/Adamu/employT.JPG

Hold on .. I know that place .. it's one of the 2 internet café's on Hospital road, right?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Uncle Pecos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another This American Life paratrooper droppin into your forum. I literally laughed out loud throughout most of the segment. The first and most embarrasing one coming on a crowded elevator while listening to you guys on my ipod.

I am completely new to scambaiting and its lingo. So when I heard that you guys call these goose chases "safaris" I almost lost it. The irony was hilarious. One thing I noticed that wasn't mentioned in your interview was the pain and agony that the victims of these scammers go through. So what if Adamu spent 3 or 4 months in a wartorn town. Some of these vicitims give all they have to these criminals and are often subjected to much much worse afterward. So, I dunno if sympathy is exactly what I'd call the emotiion I'm feelin right now. Great job guys.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Johnny! Get started baiting.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow; do one radio show and us assholes really come crawling out of the woodwork.

Probably for the best.
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wow the Abeche cafe certainly looks inviting.

I'd love a pdf of their High Tea Menu.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ in_doubt..always_run_left - I love the name you chose. It's SOLID advice, and it's good to see the doctrine is alive and well. Welcome to the Eater. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobtheelephant wrote:
Wow; do one radio show and us assholes really come crawling out of the woodwork

welcome bob, join the rest of the a$$holes here, Wink
read the stickies
bait safe
grab yourself a mentor if you want
have fun

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all newcomers. Love the names.

Goat

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow so many new members- welcome everyone

Love the photos - the decor and finish are fantastic

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility everyone. Very Happy

We need all the help that we can get. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Miss_Penguin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, all is still relatively quiet on the "Famous" front? Guys, I'm dying of suspension here. I'll admit I'm a vindictive biotch, and I can't wait to see him get what he deserves.
@JoJo - congrats on your globe! What an awesome achievement Twisted Evil
I have to ask though; what does the suitcase in your siggy line stand for? I can't seem to find an explanation for it in the siggy thread. Maybe it's a stand-in for 25 pith helmets? Put me out of my misery, please. On second thought, I've seen what you're capable of. Just spill the beans and save the wickedness for those who deserve it. TIA.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're currently in a dialogue with a TAL listener that is trying to save Famous from this horror. I think we're all being open to her words about why we should spare him. Unfortunately (for Famous), I don't think we'll end up seeing eye-to-eye with her. She really has put some thought into the situation though, and I gotta give her credit. She's well-spoken and respectful, so the least we can do is give the time to listen.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm sorry but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few Wink
Miss_Penguin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's admirable of both the TAL listener and you guys. I'll give you that. However, the question comes to mind that if the tables were turned, what would Famous' choice be?
I know I don't have any experience in this field of dealing with lads and their "work". I've never been a victim and I don't know any victims personally. So basically I don't even have the right to speak about this. I've spent the past week reading through quite a few of the major baits, and the one thing that stands out IMO is that the mindset of the lads is so far removed from what is considered the norm here in the western world. The lads don't bat an eye accepting your fabrications of kidnapping, death by tragic lawnmower accident, nibbling to death by squirrels, and spin their own yarns about having their eyes removed, being brutalized by hot pokers in their butts, etc. etc.
Do you really think that Famous will give up his thieving ways if you give him a slap on the wrist and tell him he's been a bad boy? It's possible, but highly unlikely. By thoroughly humiliating him you'll (hopefully) get not only him to stop, but possibly also those who look up to him, thereby making a significant contribution to stopping this kind of exploitation. And that's ultimately the goal you want to achieve, right?
Again, this is only my own personal opinion. I don't have the experience nor the full details on this specific case.
czm137
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk's been regaling me for years with ribald and salacious tales of baiting, but this bait and the TAL piece put me over the edge, and now I'm ready to do my part.

I read the ENTIRE thread the other day. Needless to say, Sunday was not a productive day for me.
Uncle Pecos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
We're currently in a dialogue with a TAL listener that is trying to save Famous from this horror.

Absolutely not! Again...its kinda the point. Why have 419eater.com if they pity the 419 perps? Short of actually intending and inflicting bodily harm to one of the lads, I'm all for the most sophisticated safari someone can dream up. Look at Adamu. He was back to baiting right after HIS safari and was no worse for wear. I'm with the previous poster. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Live long and safari!
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, state what you all feel should happen. We're just trying to give everyone a voice here. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic