SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I like that idea. I think CC'ing him on a bunch of useless emails between accounting, other Revs, etc. would just be funny. More an annoyance than anything else.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the idea of that
HR would also want him to sign up for Health & Safety awareness, Pension, health care etc

Edit: and don't forget the Xmas party
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Your Lordship bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Peace to you and to your TWAT
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes... now he's effectively a "manager" and he has a "team" he will have to do objective setting, yearly and half-yearly appraisals and all that good stuff.

I have a bunch of forms for that which would be perfect with a little photochopping if you want.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another interesting thing that came up in the chat of the prof with Miracle is the reference to the 'Nigerian Community Leader in Chad' who paid for them... (as these guy's are not Nigerian themselves?)
Maybe Miracle should give an overview of the expenses so far and how much money he borrowed and from whom...
Nigerians are known to be involved in all sorts of business all over Africa (not limited to legal business only) and if this Nigerian community operates like a sort of maffia organisation they might be further up $hit-creek than we think if they can't pay their bills...

maybe they should try to get away from those guy's (they only would have to sleep somewhere outside, hide all day and sneak in and out an internet-cafe every now and then... but all of that have been done before...) It's good to know that they can always resort to run Left!

edit: text

Last edited by yournamehere on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Worm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
TWAT: It is very easy to tell someone to leave his country to a sourjoun in a land believing that he would see someone and a problem comes, he sees no one, another promised without fulfiling, then came this end will give us the faith in action
It is not very easy on

hehehe...made me laugh in a few different ways.

Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet Pith Helmet (One Collaborative Super Safari to Egypt!)
x9 (7 by the infamous Barry Melrose <---clicky)
Tattoo x2
T.W.A.TBenin City
T.W.A.TLagos
SantaThe Lad that Stole Christmas
Netherlands x3 Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Christ's son.

Quote:
SUBJECT: MY DAD IS WIATING IN CHAD PLEASE TRY AND MET THEM HSA YOU PROMISE

So serious that my father is in chad and no body to recieve him ecept miracle and andrew
please the condition they are is not good please try and meet them up please. call them always. let hamdan meet them make hem warm.
please try and get to my Dad i am woried.

Famous jessa

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't help but notice this headline,

and, Oh MY GOD! look at the photo!

click here

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Famous jessa? What is he famous for? Well, I know what he's about to be famous for, but isn't he jumping the gun a bit?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed an interesting question. Why are they with the Nigerian Community in ND if they are not Nigerian themselves?

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Famous jessa? What is he famous for? Well, I know what he's about to be famous for, but isn't he jumping the gun a bit?

I think that you'd be famous too if Christ was your father.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:

click here

My God! Hamdan's really been busy, hasn't he?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wurzgnubbel wrote:
Indeed an interesting question. Why are they with the Nigerian Community in ND if they are not Nigerian themselves?

They are Nigerian, they just live in Benin. I believe that Christ is Nigerian as well. Most scammers, even if they are from another country, are Nigerian by birth.

Goat

AintSkeered
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:

click here

Well, well, guess we know where Ben's cake went don't we??? Laughing

AS
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Lordship!ImageImageImage

You all are too funny!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is how official Miracle is now...

Quote:
I just wanted to update you and let you know that you have been updated as Reverend in our system. You will now be privy to all staff emails starting immediately. This will give you a heads up on everything.

I have attached your form. We need this printed, signed and scanned back in immediately.

Rev William

Per yournamehere's idea, he will now be privy to all TWAT emails. Too bad we are a bunch of lazy arses and all we do is forward a bunch of useless crap around. We are the king of forwards.

Goat

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I once worked at a place that had about 1,200 people in one building. Apparently one day a cat got stuck under the hood of a car that was parked outside. Don't ask me how the cat got stuck, but it did.

So someone was nice and put out an email to everyone in the building, detailing the make and model of the car, and saying that a cat was stuck. Sounds simple enough, but within short order people started replying to "all" about the cat.

After about a dozen emails concerning the cat, addressed to the whole building, someone sent an email out saying that if he got one more email about the damn cat he was going to personally go out and strangle it. Thus followed a whole second string of emails, addressed to everyone, saying what a mean guy that person was, and it was just a helpless kitten, and blah blah blah.

I went into a meeting shortly afterwards, and when I came back an hour later there were thirty messages in my inbox, all concerning the damn cat. Shortly after that the server crashed, and IT put out an email saying that the next person that sent an email concerning the cat would be fired IMMEDIATELY!

Since Miracle is now on the official TWAT inter-office list, I would think that a petty squabble should develop between a couple of employees, and naturally they should copy everyone on their emails. I'll be more than happy to play the role of a female employee that has been wronged by one of her coworkers, and wants everyone to know about it. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ ooohh ooohh!! Can I be the one who wrongs you? Twisted Evil
HappyHoudini
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being a religious organisation, and operated by people who are religious first, and technologists much later, I imagine that they have rather a lax organisational e-mail culture.

By setting up a network of e-mail addresses, with eveyone each contributing an e-mail every few days or so, with opinions, counteropinions, arguments over biblical interpretation, garden furniture for sale, invites to pool parties, cake recipes, sale items at the local department store etc. etc., and someone close to the lads ensuring that everything gets cc'ed at least twice to the lads, we could ensure that they have a goodly amount of spam to wade through before getting to the important stuff to their mission.

It will also be astroturfing (i.e. creating an illusion of a strong grassroots movement) for the TWAT church.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're gearing up to deliver some very bad news in about 30 minutes. This should be terrifying for the lads. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
MostlyHarmless
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
We're gearing up to deliver some very bad news in about 30 minutes. This should be terrifying for the lads. Smile

OMG! I hope something terrible didn't happen to the cake. I don't think I could take that on a friday.

"my cook also very egarly crying for ur p*ssy dear, i will beat u darling" K3nn3th 4ny4ogu

"fulk your mom" M4ri4m J0hnston
Bengali in Platforms
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The is standing by to ask Reverend Miracle his thoughts on his next sermon. It is 10 pages of fire and brimstone.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And be sure you include a "glurge" chain email or three - you know, those saccharine-sweet things that say "send this to ten other people, including me, and you will have good fortune. Neglect to forward this, and bad luck will befall you."
tandenberg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget about retreats, singles' nights, bible camps, and prayer chains. A shout-out to missionaries would be in order, too.
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
And be sure you include a "glurge" chain email or three - you know, those saccharine-sweet things that say "send this to ten other people, including me, and you will have good fortune. Neglect to forward this, and bad luck will befall you."

Definitely -- have it go back onto the list 3 or 4 times as well.

I think going down this list and forwarding all of them on would be a good idea.

Maybe even forward around scam letters of pathetic sick people asking for charity money and whatnot, with comments about wondering how much TWAT should send this particular person.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic