SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

sheila_blyge
Master Baiter

Location: Doing my worst with NN to a tied up JM under the watchful eye of the Teacup!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd just like to give my thanks to YW, Jojo and Prof... not unimaginable bastard pig, or travel agent or, well fat bloke in underpants... but EDUCATORS!

I learned a little of this region of Africa during Kuku's excellent adventures, but now I feel like I'm gaining an intimate insight into the day to day life of this troubled region.. without ever leaving my chair. Cool

Thank you... we are in your debt. I just wish geography/meteorology/social science/world politics had been this exciting at school Smile

pony pony pony
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You cannot beat the tuition fee either! The cost of a Premium Membership is as low as per unit fees were in the 70s! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Subma Shingun
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What makes me giggle uncontrollably sometimes is the fact that at this stage they would start picking up some of the lingo. 2 months ago the last thing they ever thought about was learning arabic. In a way its been a sort of educational trip for them/ a gap year if you will

Very Happy
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sheila_blyge wrote:
Thank you... we are in your debt. I just wish geography/meteorology/social science/world politics had been this exciting at school Smile

Harvard just contacted us and told us that they want to give us honourary doctorates for our dedication to geography and sociology. Laughing

I'm afraid to say that this bait is getting pretty stale. We need to spice it up a bit. YW will probably send ND another email today. Prof, once he gets less busy, can hopefully make some calls.

This bait has to get some life back into it soon. Nevertheless, we have made two permanent Chadian residents of these TWATs.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
arabella.butafogo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is some spice to the bait:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7457117.stm

Biltine is less than 100km North of Abéché, and Am Dam just about the same distance to the South. Obviously the only road from Biltine to N'Djamena is via Abéché. So before long they will sure turn up at the only internet café on Hospital Road. They sure wouldn't want to continue to N'Djamena without sending president Debry a mail, announcing their arrival. This is basic courtesy among rebels.

Apart from that, there seem to be some serious competitors for the TWAT church down in Chad. http://chad.absolutnet.de/

I can tell you are so jobless. All sorts of things happen to you. 1stly your throat and now the funny western unions slips. Ogbeni abeg go. I no need your money again.
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my sources gave me a detailed map that shows the defenses of Abeche (black) and the attack plans of the rebels (blue). Send it to the mugus and tell them to sell it to the first armed group they meet. It will be much appreciated and result in a financial gratification enough to reach the Motherland.

СМЕРть Шпионам!
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, we are going to try to take this bait in a new direction. It's going to go mostly to phones.

Prof will be contacting ND as the UN guy.

Phystme will be contacting Adamu to tell him that his mother has died.

It really looks like from here out this is going to be 95% phone. Stay tuned and hopefully we can get some good laugh still.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic, looking forward to that Very Happy

Reckon you guys have used just about every weapon a baiter can use on this one... to maxium effect Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^^^ A "streded" oga would be fantastic. He might then call on all of his bois to come to the rescue.
I can see the news headlines now. "Breaking news - Nigeria invades Chad" ... oh wait, it's just a bunch of lads on Safari Laughing Twisted Evil Shocked Razz

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Phystme will be contacting Adamu to tell him that his mother has died.

It really looks like from here out this is going to be 95% phone. Stay tuned and hopefully we can get some good laugh still.

Maybe we'll hear some live gunfire and frantic yelling.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death to spies, indeed. Shouldn't there be a few more armaments factories, and not quite as many elephants? Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just commented on the Tina and joe safari. Where as joe is like a safari machine still willing to spend a LOT of money on them, stink and the leg are....MIA at best.

Maybe they started up something like a west africa M.A.S.H. show. Stinky can be hawkeye, The leg is obviously his buddy. The HAND is the uptight major that has to live with them and their CRAZY antics. Dover is Klinger. Phystme is the random apperance General. Emeka is Radar. and ND is the female major that the two bois love but hate at the same time. Laughing Twisted Evil

Edit: just read the title you get when you have 100 posts. Laughing haha wrong.....
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I used to race offroad motorcycles. I've been in 114+ heat in the desert and in humid conditions. The humidity is miserable but the dry desert heat kills you faster. The sweat dries so fast you don't realize you are dangerously dehydrated until it's almost too late. I've seen people walking around like normal one second and then drop like a sack or potatoes.

I once spent a week at a track in Oklahoma camped in a tent in 100+ heat. It was miserable and the mosquitoes were thick enough to swim through. I can imagine just how Stinky and Leg are feeling right now. Oh and in OK we had electricity and a fan in the tent. Laughing

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
panzer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7458442.stm

Quote:
Hours after he spoke the rebels said they had captured a fourth town, Am Zoer, 70km (40 miles) from Abeche.

On Monday, the UN refugee agency said Abeche, its main operating base in the east, had been sealed off by the army.

Eek!
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. It looks like things are heating up there.
Key bits from Reuters that might be of interest to us:
Reuters wrote:
Security sources in Abeche, who asked not to be identified, said rebel fighters had been sighted in Biltine.

The rebels have said their aim is to push westwards towards N'Djamena. Deby has ruled Chad since seizing power in 1990.

"We don't keep the towns (we take), we are harassing," Al Gadaye [spokesman for the Chadian rebel National Alliance] told Reuters, explaining the hit-and-run rebel strategy.

Full story here: http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSL1621709420080616

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't you just imagine the 3 legged team running from machine gun fire? Laughing Laughing The leg trips and is shot down, the leg begs him for help but Adamu keeps running...

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Leg "I need help!"
Stinky "How much?"
Leg "I need support"
Stinky "No no no, how much are you going to pay me for help?"

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! It seems that my informant was right. The captured Am Zoer is the settlement in the NE of Abeche right behind the rebel artillery positions. Now I wonder which of his other predictions will become true. Camels from the north or Toyotas from the south?
Laughing

Too bad that I have already put my scanner into storage or I could have assembled a beautiful collage of pictures from ye very olde army manual that depict how somebody with a (leg) injury can be dragged from a battlefield. Keeping the head down is everything.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do they have illustration of how to drag someone with a leg injury into a battlefeild? Just seems a little more appropriate... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
TomServo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It stinks that they are being housed by someone -- it almost seems to violate the innocent 3rd party rule. Impersonating UN officials while talking to these people on the phone seems to be baiting them right along with the scammers -- if we don't wind up getting ND to go to Abeche, it might be good to tell Stinky and Leg's host that they're wanted criminals, and that they shouldn't keep them around any longer if they're not going to be slave laborers.
Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst it is comforting to know that these boys have landed in a rather large pile of poop, I must admit to being a tad disappointed that the opportunity to burn has potentially been taken away.

And if there was ever justification for burning a lad, it would be this safari!

Well done to all involved - but my fingers are crossed that this may not be over yet...... Twisted Evil

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has anyone considered maybe sending them some small ammount of money so we can get them back online and talking to us?

I mean this bait is definatly worth a think, although it is against the rules and such, I think this safari is WAY TO good, and i think its way to early to stop....

by sending them 20$ they cud get back on the PC, and we cud bring even more tears to their faces...

Just a thought, probably not a good one, but I think this is one bait that would be worth roping on a bit

Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mazda wrote:
Just a thought, probably not a good one

You'd better brace yourself mazda........

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly, think about it..

If you send him 10$, what can that buy him? NOTHING except maybe some food and some computer time, but what do you think hes going to spend it on?

1) BUYING FOOD TO EAT FOR A COUPLE DAYS

OR

2) CAFE TIME to finish the scam and get even more money..

By spending 10$ on him, you might even be able to get him farther into Chad, and deeper into rebel territory, which would make him even more screwed and EVEN MORE at risk...

That's all I'm thinking is, right now, he's in a safer part of Chad, i'm sure hes still alive and somewhat eating (although they probably say different)...

Duno, it just seems like if we could find a way to get them back onto the computer, it would be possible to make them get in even deeper shit then they are already in...

The 10-20$ idea is the only way I can see them being able to get back onto the computer... unless anyone else has any better ideas??

Also, how are you going to communicate with them via phone, hasn't anyone already wondered how they are keeping their phones charged? If they are truely living outside, how would they be able to charge their phones and stop it from running out of battery... My phone (E51 Nokia) lasts like 4 days at max, these guys have been using it for like over a month now right?

I think we need to figure out what is going on, because its either:

1) out of money

2) dead by rebels

3) in hiding from 'the hand' and such

Either way, #2 is unlikely but possible...

#1 and #3 can be avoided, with a little creative thinking...

PS: Isn't 10$ worth the burn from these guys???? I would personaly pay 10$ MYSELF just to see what these guys say when they find out they wur had, and there is no money, and infact NOONE IS in chad, and they are screwed.

I WOULD LOVE to read that...

Anyways, enough ranting on... you guys do what you do, only my 3rd party advice looking in on the situation.

Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mazda. What? We don't want to start sending a lad money! That could make his life more bearable!

In general. Shame about the trouble with the rebels. But if people are going to suffer that, I'm glad the two best possible extra people are there to be with them. Maybe one of them will take a bullet instead of someone harmless Smile

One good thing about the rebels is that they give Dover the perfect excuse to move somewhere different and stay there Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic