SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is pure gold! Shocked

(How about Eddie Murphy for Oke's mum, btw? Twisted Evil )

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't you see Chris Rock cursing up a storm in the desert!!!
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are pure evil sick bastards, and now you have hit rock bottom.

Now's the time to start drilling Twisted Evil
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think if ND turned out to be the guy who kills Stinky's mother, and then somehow ND turns up in Abeche, the results would be epic.

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ND is still alive and very much part of this bait. He sent this to who he thinks is Adamu (which is really us).

Quote:
IAM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE WHOLE SITUATION.
DEAR BROTHER OKEY WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON OVER THERE KINDLY TELL ME SO THAT I WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO??????
HOW CAN YOU AND BROTHER MUST HAVE COLLECTED UPTO USD$350 ,000 AND YOU ARE STILL WAITING IN THAT TOWN.????

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a perfect setup for Adamu-BeanSoEver to point out that $350000 cash is quite heavy. How does he expect 2 TWATs on 3 legs to carry that safely without help, no matter how they travel? Hence ND needs to get his ass to Abeche double quick!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been offline since yesterday afternoon and I walk in the door to all of this great news! Man, what a relief!! I'm so glad that we've begun setting the stage for mom's untimely demise. I've really been looking forward to this piece of psychological torture.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A second, more detailed email to Smelly from ND....

Quote:
DEAR BROTHER OKEY,

I JUST CAME BACK FROM GHANA TODAY AND RECEIVED YOUR LAST EMAIL , YOU ARE MY BIG BROTHER IAM LIKE DOUBTING IF ALL IS WELL OVER THERE PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF GOD AND HUMANITY TELL ME THE TRUTH ON WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CHAD????????/

HOW CAN YOU AND BROTHER MAKE SO MUCH MONEY AND STILL BE IN CHAD??????USD$360,000???????

I AM PRAYING DAY IN AND DAY OUT FOR THAT TO BE A REALITY FOR YOU AND BROTHER BUT I SENSE THAT ALL IS NOT WELL OVER THERE.

HOW CAN YOU BE WITH SO MUCH MONEY WITHOUT A PRIVATE PHONE THAT I CAN CALL , BROTHER OPEN UP TO ME .STAYING ADDITIONAL FOUR WEEKS THERE GIVES ME SLEEPLESS NIGHT HERE BECAUSE GRANDMOTHER AND THE SITUATION OF THINGS IN UMUDURU INCLUDING ALIKAMAN THEM FAMILY.

I MADE SMALL MONEY FROM MY TRIP TO GHANA AND THE MONEY ARE STILL INTACT WITH ME JUST TELL ME THE TRUTH WITH THE FULL DETAILS ON WHAT IS HOLDING YOU AND BROTHER UP TO THIS MOMENT AFTER TELLING ME TWO WEEKS.

WHAT HAPPENS TO HAMSA YOUR FIRST MAN OR HAVE YOU GONE TO LONDON FROM THERE WITHOUT TELLING ANY ONE????????

WHY CAN'T YOU COME HOME FIRST OR BROTHER AND LET ONE PERSON STAY BEHIND AND CONTINUE?????????

EVERY BODY HERE IS WORRIED PLEASE TELL ME THE TRUTH SO THAT WE CAN GET A SOLUTION QUICKLY.

ND

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic!

Oh the possibilities... Stinkiboi is actually in London with the $$$. These lads bait themselves!

Truly the best bait ever, and them some!
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
SLEEPLESS NIGHT HERE BECAUSE GRANDMOTHER
Could this be another thumbscrew of delay/excuse that gets added to the collection?

Run over by a bus returning from church because she couldn't drop anything on the plate? Broke her leg trying to catch a chicken for her last meal because she couldn't afford to buy one at the market? Kidnapped by a flock of rampaging crows? Anything is possible...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009

Last edited by callum on Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe one of the Johns that stopped by to get his freak on with mama was not happy with the price that he had to pay and popped both mama and granny then dumped the bodies in the river.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Probably someone from the Alikaman family over there in Umuduru. Everyone knows how ruthless they can be.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Mr Nobody
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

57 pages in one hit was a few coffees. But woth it, guys you are outstanding, thanks for the laugh, good luck for the coming week.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they're still there. With the money they've got they've bought a house on the golf course and spend their days out on the links.

Silly goose.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
^^ Probably someone from the Alikaman family over there in Umuduru. Everyone knows how ruthless they can be.

G0mer boyz Twisted Evil
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We do not want ND to worry about a thing. So Adamu (us) sent him this in repsonse to his worried email.

Quote:
DEAR ND,
WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO WORRY. I AM HAPPY THAT YOU CONCERND FOR US. WE ARE NOT IN PROBLEM HERE IN CHAD. THIS SOUND STRANGE TO YOU AND EVERYONE BACK HOME I KNOW, WE ARE STAY TO HELP WITH THE HUMANITRIAN SITUATION HERE OKAY. WE HAVE FRIENDS THAT ASK FOR HELP SO WE AGREE TO GIVE HELP. WE ARE NOT IN ABECHE ANYMORE .WE ARE NOW IN TOWN OURE CASSONI WITH A CHURCH GROUP. THERE MANY PEOPLE HERE THAT NEED HELP AND NOT MANY POEPLE TO HELP. DO NOT BE MAD WITH US. WELL IT REMAIN THAT MY FRIEND IS DELIEVER THE MONEY TO YOU IN NDJAMENA. ABEG YOU TO COLLECT IT FROM HIM AND BRING HOME. WE CAN SHARE BUT I WANT YOU TO GIVE SOME OF THE MONEY TO JONATHAN AND SOME TO MAMA. BROTHER AND ME WIL BE BACK WHEN WE FINISH .MY FRIEND HAS PHONE TO CALL. I HAVE MY PHONE BUT WHERE WE ARE CAN NOT CONNECT DUE TO DISTANCE. PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME.
OKEY

Smelly and the leg are humanitarians now. How can ND refuse to help now? Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your are all sick. Not sharing the money. Maybe it is time to go help with a new church in Cameroon and have all the TWAT members meet for a
first TWAT convention.

They are beginning to have doubts.

Just my humble opinion

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They are beginning to have doubts.

I think we could all agree on that. Luckily, we just got a bunch of new names from the ND e-mails he sent us, so that will certainly strengthen the perception of reality that we are in fact ND and CZ when we e-mail Adamu and start name dropping. I think that will keep the boys good and depressed in Abeche, but moving ND will be a challenge. He's actually got half a brain, it seems.

Last edited by Professor So And So on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops! Dover gets lost! Guess he should have stopped complaining about the heat. Smile

Quote:
Brother,

I need your help! When I woke up, the entire caravan I was traveling with was gone from the camp! They took the TWAT-nav system from my camel as well, so right now I have NO idea where I am. Our guides told me that we were one day's travel away from our destination, but I don't know what direction to move in. This is incredibly terrifying, so I need you to help me. Can you PLEASE get me directions to Abeche???? PLEASE! I am very scared right now and I don't know what to do. Please brother, do what you can for me. You know how hard I have worked to make everything go easily for you and your brother, so please just do a little leg work for me and get the directions. Please return the favor.

I knew there was some tension forming within the group because every time I talked about how hot it was, one of them would yell at me, and then they would start talking in Arabic. It IS hot, and I am tired.

Please reply immediately with the directions. I don't know this language here.

Last edited by Professor So And So on Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys i think i know what might be happening and why his brothers arent keen to go to Chad.

Stinky must have been emailing them about the Hand and his grip on them before you took control of his box and then all of a sudden he is rich with $350K?

Maybe they are thinking that they are being led into a trap and that Stinky is under duress so the Hand can get paid? He would have been complaining for weeks about his health and all of a sudden he is ok and doing humanitarian work? My bet is if they are going to go Chad they will not be going in empty handed they know something is up or in true lad fashion they will wimp out or try to call the bluff.

The next lot of responses will be VERY interesting because the rat has been smelt.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ We don't have control of "his box". We created new accounts for everyone and have been effectively impersonating every one of them through those accounts. Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but in no way do we (or this site for that matter) condone any sort of hacking.

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Source: USAID website

Long time members will be familiar with Oure Cassoni. For the rest of you:

Satellite image
Google Map

Travel blog entry: The Thirst (Oct 24, 2006)
Quote:
As a medical professional, one would think I would instinctively cringe at the communal plastic jug I shared from, moments ago - a long, thin ten gallon container that looked as if it likely spent its first life as a gas canister for the Camp's six recovery vehicles.

And then I drank.

In this sort of environment, your world changes. Your views change. Your mind opens. I know, like everyone here, that not to drink would kill me ten times faster than a potentially diseased future. And so, I forget about disease. I forget about contamination. I forget about everything but that thirst, that desert heat - that powerful urge to stay alive.

Hashi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
^^ We don't have control of "his box". We created new accounts for everyone and have been effectively impersonating every one of them through those accounts. Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but in no way do we (or this site for that matter) condone any sort of hacking.

Sorry i forgot you told him (adamu) not to write to his old email again but to the new one.

But still dont you think that Adamu was telling them he was in the sh*t with the driver etc and all of a sudden everything is rosy?

I think they may feel they are being led into a trap for potential kidnapping/trouble from the driver to get his money. They are really worried and not just for Adamu it seems. Confused
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's (stinky) reading mail right now!!

Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

happy crowd His heart will be racing today Smile Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic