SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chance for an International Safari?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does this look like a chance for a safari the lad will also be sending previews of a carving of Chuck Norris in a few days Twisted Evil

Quote:
Dear Mr.Ted,
The Artist Director`s name is Alexander H1awo and He works with some young talented potential Artists. I have discussed with him and He said that they will give you whatever you desire in the arts Work. They will try their best to satify you. But He said that He will like to visit you with the art work in London and not sending it through DHL. They like dealing with you person on person that is one on one. As this will establish a better trust and Co-operation between you and them.

I believe that they will start work on the carving jump_4_joy you gave them this week and deliver it to you in person in London as soon as it is done.

I will send you all their Companies details today or tomorrow, So that you can communicate them direct, Although I have given them your details and they are aware of your business establishment with them and they can communicate you too.

I will keep you posted.
Regards,
7ac0b

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that the biggest barrier that you are going to face here is that the lad will not be able to get a visa. Then of course, he will ask you to pay for his trip (the way they ALWAYS do). I am not saying that you should not go for it, but be prepared for this. Euro-safaris are pretty tough to get.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Euro safaris are near impossible. There will be visa issues. There will be payment requests. Maybe the lad already has a London visa. That is not impossible. However, I would first shoot for getting the artwork done. Then, I would go for the safari.

EDIT: Beaten to it by YW.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's going to be extremely hard to get a Euro safari that actually involves a lad traveling to Europe from elsewhere. Most of the time an accomplice living in the desired country will play the role if necessary.

IF you get your lad to produce the artwork first, you have a better chance of a safari, even if the only traveling mugu is the sculpture of Chuck (e.g. sent along to an accomplice via someone else who is traveling to the UK).

If by some miracle Chuck does make it to London, your lad should definitely be instructed to carry it openly and proudly to your meeting place.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic