SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Frankly W3ndy Burgers are not cheap.

View next topic
View previous topic

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3ndy Burgers is baiting Ruth K0ms0n and the chap from the security company, Fr4nk N0bel. For over 2 weeks now Fr4nk has been keen to get some of W3ndy's money:

Quote:
MORESO, WE ARE INFORMING YOU , WE WOULD NEED AN AGREEMENT OF BOND WHICH WILL BEAR YOUR SIGNATURE,YOUR PARTNER AND OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT LAWYER HERE FROM THE MINISTERY OF JUSTICE TO PERMIT OUT DIPLOMATS DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU WITHOUT ANY STOP OVER AND THIS DOCUMENT IS GOING TO COST YOU $2500 AND IS TO BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER BY THE SECRETARY.

MADAM CH4NTAL M0ZU

ADDRESS/ ABIDJAN/COTE D'IVOIRE

W3ndy had to go to London for a retail therapy course and left her accountant J4ck Duckw0rth in charge..........oh dear what a mistake. While J4ck is stalling Ruth tries some emotional blacmail on W3ndy:

Quote:
our land lord came to the our house today and told us that we should packed out all because my girl friend in which i lived with has paid for the house rent for two months which has made the land lord very angry so now i don't really know what is happening to my life ever since i lost my father, sister why is all this tragedy happening to me? why? why?
Please let this mail not borthered you too much, all what i am asking from you now is please try you possible best to tell your accountant to send the money next work so that i used some to settle the women so that we will have the perfect peace of mind please.

So W3ndy respected her wishes and didn't get borthered. Meanwhile J4ck sends an unreadable MG receipt several times which causes steam to hiss out of N0bel's nostrils. But J4ck can't resist winding him up and cc's him and Ruth on this note to W3ndy who is still boosting Mohamed Al Fayed's profits:

Quote:
I really do not know what that imbecile Noble is playing at. The man is an utter incompetent. If Mr Bello is able to collect his $1500 (I attach Usman Bello's note, below) from MoneyGram why can't the nicotanic Noble do the same? Is he not using the latest version of Windows Vista. Tell the f*cking idiot to upgrade.

I really am reluctant to type out the required information but I will do so only because if the nicotanic imbecile does not collect the money within 72 hours (deadline is 10.00am Saturday 03/29/0Cool the money will be returned to me, for security reasons. There are a lot of fraudstars and terrorists out there who will use every opportunity to exploit mega rich females like yourself.

SENDER J4ck Duckw0rth
RECEIVER Ruth K0ms0n
COUNTRY Ivory Coast
MTCN 90669808

Tell the f*cking idiot to get his arse down to MG immediately or he will lose the money and all my hard work will have been in vain.

Fr4nk is not happy with the indirect slap and lets W3ndy Burgers know:
Quote:
IT SEAMS MY HARD WORK DID NOT SATISFIED YOU DR WENDY AND MR.FRANK, WHICH YOU HAVE EVEN GET THE GOS TO CALL ME EMBECILE, OK I SAY NOTING TO YOU BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND ONE THING.
THE INFORMATIONS YOU GAVE ME WAS NOT VALID WHEN I WENT TO THE MONEY GRAM FOR THE RETRIVAL.

SO NOW, PLEASURE WOULD BE MINE IF YOU WILL TELL YOUR PARTNER MS.RUTH KOMSON TO STOP DISTURBING US,BUT I ONLY GURRANTEE HER THE PROMISE THAT WHENEVER SHE IS READY FOR THE RELEASING OF THE SAID CONSIGNMENT WE WOULD PROCEED WITH HER AS PER AS OUR RULES AND REGUALTIONS INDICATE.

DR.WENDY YOU HAVE NOT TO VIEW MY POINT OTHERWISE BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THE FACT, SO IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO TALK TO YOUR ACCOUNTANT AND I CAN ONLY PROCEED WITH YOU ONLY IF I RECEIVE THE MONEY.

IF YOU HAVE MADE ANY MISTAKE SOMEWHERE I THINK IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO KNOW YOUR FAULT AND TREAT RESPECTIVELY.

MR.FRANK.

Now I am at a crossroads and unsure what direction to take this bait. Suggestions are very welcome.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MTCN 90669808

Well of course you have bad eyesight so squinting at all those numbers caused you to misplace the 8 and the 0 and then the other 8 and the 0 or you read it upside down and back to front-all those 6's look like 9's. Now you're all confused because you filed the receipt somewhere and can't find it.

Rinse and Repeat. Oh and every change will mean a trip to the m0neygr4m office as he can't check the details online.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the MTCN was valid, but chopped? The Very Annoyed Cheque Lad suffers VERY heavily at the hands of choppers!
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
because my girl friend in which i lived

Strange housings they have in Abidjan

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

W3ndy sends this to Ruth yesterday:

Quote:
Dearest Ruth Babes,

I am so worried about you. If I wasn't having such a good time here in London, England I would fly to Africa to help you myself. How are you this fine Lord's day?

I phoned JD and he said that he sent the money but the control number was written down wrong. THE CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER IS 60996808. Go to the bank tomorrow and get your money. If there is any problem with it send me your bank account information and I will do a wire transfer

This morning W3ndy got this reply:
Quote:
I went to the MG office today and it come to the comclusion that the code provided is not valid, so sister i really dont know what to do. please i am guesting that JD did not send the money ans it is true.

Secondly, please sister, i would have love to see you here so that you will arrange everything for me, as you can understand i have any bank account so sister, if really you want to help me, ask JD to send you the money through you so that you will then send it to me and i think that will be the good solution b'cos i have the intension that JD is not serious to help me neither to work hard for you.

I wil write to her in a few hours.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The dollar chop begins........Usm4n B3ll0 to W3ndy Burgers:

Quote:
Dear Burgers,
I no u having troubel sending monie to Ruth K0ms0n, i can help u OK. Ruth live beside me Cote d'Ivoire an i no her daddie an mammie much well in fact ruth like an aunt to me. Send teh monie two me an i give it to him. Have a nice day.
Usman Bello.

So W3ndy writes to K0m0:

Quote:
My Dear Sweet Ruth,

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! I believe our prayers have been answered by God sending your uncle and Pastor to our rescue. P4stor Bell0, who is not only your uncle but also my business associate, has very kindly offered his services as a messenger to transfer money from me to you..................a true and faithful servant of the Lord (below is attached his note offering his gratis assistance to me this morning).

Rejoice Ruth for I shall instruct my accountant JD to send the $2500 forthwith to your dear uncle. Please confirm that this is acceptable.

Dr W3ndy Burgers.

She better reply quickly and even if she does I think it will be too late!!

D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a bit of gender confusion going on there me thinks
Quote:
i no her daddie an mammie much well in fact ruth like an aunt to me. Send teh monie two me an i give it to him.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now now ^^^^^^ you know lads change sex all the time.

Great bait you've got going here! I just hope the real UB doesn't find out you are pretending to be him!! Shocked

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Burgers are still expensive this morning:
Quote:
Dear Burgers

Sorry i dont know that Pastor b3ll0 you are talking about so ther's no need to send the money to him.
As i have said earlier on, if you really want to help me send me the money by yourself, i dont want your accountant nor this B3ll0 you made of.

Thanks
Ruth

So W3ndy does a bit more taunting, just to get the day off on the right foot:

Quote:
Good Morning Sweet Ruth,
How are you this bright morning? I am sorry to read your last e-mail which infers that God has not yet answered our prayers. Why would Pastor Usman B3ll0 lie and say that he is your uncle? What exactly is your relationship with him, are you hiding something from me?
Wendy B

writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was getting bored with Ruth so I sent this off yesterday:
Quote:
Ruth,
What is happening here? B3ll0 steals your money JD absconds to Nigeria with $5m belonging to me I have to send a whole day yesterday answering questions from CID, Interpole and FBI. They want me to fly to Lagos to help track JD and my money. Is Lagos safe? Can you come and meet me?

W3ndy B

And I get this in reply:

Quote:
Dear Burgers

It is very sdad to hear that news, i knew it ealier on that this b3ll0 but since you told me that he was your business partner.anyway, i know very well nigeria but please that country is not safe country so if you can help me prepare for my travelling documents i will meet with you there so that we will come together and i know very well that if we get there we will definately get these pelone.

So please sister, what you need to do now is to help me get my travelling papers.
Awaiting
Ruth

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic