SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cease your drivel and *slap*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So my lad sends me this long, drivel filled email about what his bank is doing and I respond with:

Quote:
01u,

I read through the email and it is long and looks like you just cut and pasted some script. Can you tell me exactly what we are going to be doing here? Your letter just confused me.

I figured this would be enough to pull him off script and voila!

Quote:
My dear why must you use such words to a person like me that it seems i copied the mesage sent to you and paste ,i am not happy with such words it is an insult to my person ok.

Please since you are ready to do this very transaction with me you have to bring your mind towards it ok and do the necessary things to make this a successful archievement .

Again like as i told you in my mail that an application for claim have been submitted to the appropriate authority for approval you have to follow it up and cooperate towards it ,i will advise you go through the mail sent to you first before this very one and you will have to cooperate with me in this very matter .

Please if interested as you said do reconfirm your information to me now."

His bank then sends me a horrible looking document, obvious photoshop job if I've ever seen one. Rolling Eyes

I then get back to him with:
Quote:
I'm sorry if I offended you. It is just that it was a very long and technical looking letter, sometimes things like that confuse me. So what information do I need to send you now?

He's already told me the information I'm supposed to send but silly me, I forgot all of that since he confused me with his long letter. I'll let him send me some more, shorter letters and then slap him again for treating me like I'm stupid.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Perfect! If you feel yourself up to the challenge, set yourself a number of times that you have to request that information and he has to send it to you again. I do this occasionally with the payment information(s), which is a little easier to keep asking for because it looks like you're serious about making the payment, so trying it with the trivial, non-payment-related info might be an extra challenge worth running alongside the main approach of your bait.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I'm not going to even try to mess with fake WU slips. My characters are kind of slow with computers and have more money than sense. I think they're willing to overlook it because they're hoping for that money. My elderly nun character on another bait is incredibly senile and not technologically savvy. Cool

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1. I deleted it by accident.
2. My computer marked it as spam so it was deleted before I got to read it.
3. My dog/cat/budgie jumped up onto the keyboard and hit the delete key as I was reading it.
4. There was a power failure as I was downloading your emails.
5. My screen went off and I panicked and pressed all sorts of buttons. When I got the screen back on again, dozens of emails had been deleted, yours among them.
6. What email? I haven't received an email from you for a few days now.
7. I'm at my son's using his laptop so the email won't know to come here, instead it'll go to my usual computer which is a few hundred miles away in XXXXXX.
8. I had a horrible attack of arthritis in my hand, and I accidentally hit the delete key in an outburst of pain.
9. It snowed quite heavily here and some of the telephone cables snapped. I think your email must have been in that cable when that happened because I didn't get it this morning when I switched my computer on.
10. I printed out your email, but my dog/cat/budgie chewed the sheet of paper up. Can you send it again, please?

And so on.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly. My soon to be ex-wife was the queen of lame excuses as to why she couldn't do something. I'll put my knowledge to good use.

Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

**Moved here from published**

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic