SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need help injecting soundboard audio through Skype

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toxteth OGrady
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ,
Can this be done ? I'm at a loss as to how

cheers

Toxteth

OTU NNE GI NA ESISI GOD WILL SODA YOUR LIFE THERE MOTHER FURKER - willian koluma

Thanks for the mail sent.
i will like to send you this mail concerning my money in your hand.
i will like to advise you that you should send out my money before i call on CIA,FBI to caugh you and beside my mum is 237 years of age and she is one of the chinese priest,and if you let me tell her about you and she will send an oracle to you and kill you.so that me and you will not have the money.
bye
- chio wong

be'cos u dey wahala my life. leave me alone I use God name take beg u if you no want another thing - Ijeomah Joseph
Zhadov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about other people's prefered modalities (as they might have better ones than mine) but this is the way I do it using a Windows 2000 system:

1. Start Skype.
2. Open up your computer's volume controls.
3. Click Options -> Properties
4. Select the Recording radio button
5. Make sure that "Stereo Mix" or "Wave out mix" is checked off in the box below (it's name is different in different versions of Windows, I believe in XP it's Wave Out)
6. Hit OK

You should now have all of the recording controls in front of you, and each slider should have a checkbox that says "Select."

7. Call your mugu through Skype
8. Once the call connects, click on the select box for Stereo Mix or Wave out mix or whatever it's called in your version of Windows

With Stereo Mix selected, ANY sound your computer ordinarily sends to the speakers will also be sent out over Skype. So you can use soundboards, or have them listen to loud music, or mess with their heads using all sorts of sound effects.

Last edited by Zhadov on Tue May 09, 2006 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't do phone baits, but I would imagine that, If you have one of those headsets with earphones and mic in one, it should be able to pick up the sound board output from your pc speakers?
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's instructions here somewhere. Basically it involves opening the audio control panel and changing the mic line to the wave line. But Skype keeps changing it back every chance it gets. I gave up after annoying a few mugus with I-can't-hear-you type calls.

If someone knows different I'm sure they'll post.

Edit: [sigh] and they did - before I hit submit. Smile

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Tue May 09, 2006 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zhadov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Yes, that's why it's best to change after the mugu has already answered the phone.

Also, if you want to play your crazy noises and still be able to talk at the same time, you can unmute your microphone in your playback settings. This will cause any noise that goes through your mic to be played through your speakers.

There could be easier ways to do this; I came up with all of this myself when I was fiddling with all of the settings one night.

DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ toxteth O'Grady,

Yes, absolutely can be done Smile I had to have help setting mine up to do that... You can also set up programs like Audacity to record a very very clean recording...

But, if you mute your mic in Skype after you set it up like that, I don't think they will be able to hear the soundboard... I'd get a headset with an inline mute switch Smile

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thread necroed after two years - new thread here.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic