SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first from a newbie!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lekbo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first scam letter recieved after hearing about it. Maybe my email filter is good at blocking them. The BBC link given as proof of his story is dead. Doesnt those guys check?

Secondly, 419 is the name of the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud act. So is it ilegal to send out such begging letters in the first place? Or is it hard to pin down and prosecute the senders?

FROM, THE DESK OF MR ABDU YOLA,‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 31 May 2008 16:58:55
Reply-to: Abdu Yola ([email protected])
To:
FROM, THE DESK OF MR ABDU YOLA,
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
IN FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
(BOA) BANK OF AFRICA,OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

DEAR FRIEND,
HOW ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR FAMILY? HOPE FINE, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION ANDUNDERSTAND MY REASON OF CONTACTING YOU TODAY THROUGH THIS EMAIL, MY NAME IS ABDU YOLA, BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER IN BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.IN MY DEPARTMENT, DURING THE AUDITING OF THE YEAR 2006, I DISCOVERED ANABOUNDED SUM OF $25M THAT BELONGS TO OUR LATE (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER FROM MUNICH,GERMANY) WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY IN JULLY 2000 IN A PLANE CRASH

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THIS SITE BELLOW
HTTP://NEWS.BBC.CO.UK/1/HI/WORLD/EUROPE/859479.STM

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE TO SECURE AND MOVE THIS HUGE SUMS OFMONEY LEFT BEHIND BY MY LATE CLIENT TO THE TUNE OF $25M, (TWENTY FIVE MILLION US DOLLARS) OUT FROM BANK OF AFRICA OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, HE EXECUTED CONTRACT THROUGH DEPARTMENT OF WORK AND HOUSING HERE IN OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO AND THE MENTIONED MONEY ABOVE IS HIS MONEY LEFT IN OUR BANK BEFORE HIS DEATH. MEANWHILE, FOR YOUR SMOOTHNESS OF THIS TRANSACTION,I WILL PAY YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION IN THIS MATTER. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED AND CAPABLE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION, COME UP WITH THE INFORMATION'S SHOWED BELOW:-

1. YOUR FULL NAME:
2. YOUR CONTACT CELL PHONE NUMBER:
3. YOUR AGE:
4. YOUR SEX:
5. YOUR OCCUPATIONS:
6. YOUR COUNTRY AND CITY:

AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ALL THESE INFORMATION'S IS SUBMITTED TO ME, I WILL
IMMEDIATELY DRAFT AN APPLICATION FORM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION'S AND SEND BACK TO YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL PROCEED WITH THE TRANSACTION BY SENDING THE FORM TO BOA BANK FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF THIS FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

YOURS
FAITHFULLY,
ABDU YOLA
TELE +226 7878 7090
I-Jackov
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this is the script from my first real bait. I doubt it's the same sender but I managed to keep this guy going for two weeks and was dead proud of myself for it.

What you need to remember is that lad's are lazy and over confident, they don't check their details because they honestly believe what they're doing is really quite clever. The situation in nigeria or wherever the scam is based is complicated because so much money circulates around the scams and I think there's a certain lack of sympathy for people deemed "gullible."

"WE HAVE CHECKED OUR SYSTEM AND REVIEW THIS CLAIM VERY WELL AND FOUND OUT THAT YOUR APPLICATION IS GUINEA. "
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly, hello and welcome to our happy little camp Razz

You wont get all that many scam emails if you havent put your email addy out in too many public domains. Lads (scammers) get email addresses from guestbooks and such, so if your a safe web browser, you wont get too many.

Also, we are called what we are because of the section of the NAFF act it violates. That info isnt new to us Wink

Because of the sheer numbers of lads, and the anonymity the internet provides, its hard work to prosecute, although not impossible. I dont know too much about Nigerian Law or how interested they are in prosecuting these low lives.

If your here for the sport, grab a mentor if you wish (see the help forum stickies) and read all the announcements to get tooled up for the fight.

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
carlosq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its hard to prosecute the little sh*ts but we do our best to disrupt their activities. I made one lad wait four hours at an airport in Burkina Faso last month - that's four hours not spent on a real victim. Welcome to Eater.

your a big time animal get loss with your money . another person can buy the gold dust - Bello

Remember what great mating ruttier king - Jones Jerry
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eaterworld, where nothing is quite what it seems.

Quote:
Or is it hard to pin down and prosecute the senders?

Sadly yes. Because these scumbags operate worldwide it is extremely difficult to nail the b*stards. That said there have been some occasional successes.

Don't let that put you off. Our aim here is to make these scumbags lives as miserable and unproductive as possible and also have some fun along the way. Stick around and enjoy the ride. You couldn't wish to meet a nicer and helpful bunch of people. Us I mean not the scammers. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic