SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

my first Vlad, advise?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got my first email from a Vlad in my catcher account, a young lass named Kristina. I baited her, but this is my first time out with this modality, what should I expect?

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot depends on what sort of Vlad you have at the other end. If a Ukrainian, it will probably be a tanslation job, which will probably be 3 or 4 e-mails and then a request for money. If you play this right you can get a trophy at that stage.

Chances are though that it will be a 'normal' Vlad that will not be a 'live' one, you will get umpteen scripted mails where you can reply with anything. I have recently sent one a copy of Alistair Darlings Budget speech, the response was that She was really looking forward to being with me and she loves cooking Russian foods!

However, the Vlad expert is Wayne...although he is upsetting Pinnays as well at the moment! Laughing

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of weeks of long, rambling emails where "she'll" quickly fall in love with you and want to come visit you to marry you/boff your brains out. You will of course need to send cash to pay for the visa/passport/fees/kinky underwear. Play the script out and you'll see the style and length of the emails change drastically. At that point you can have your fun with the trophy requests and other unscripted goodies.

** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fun and frolics.

Nah, seriously, I'm not a romance buff although I did a half dozen or so last year when I was trying to get a broader experience of all the types. They send long, scripted emails, generally never reading your replies. (Although beware, they occasionally do). The scrips go on and on, unlike 419 boys... it's almost all script based.
I found romace baits to be fun for the first 2 or 3, but quite boring and dry after that. The vlads are more canny than your average lad however, and will drop you if you seem like you may even have a sniff of baiter about you, so you generally have to play it straighter. Oh, and keep your replies fairly short, you may even want to develop your own script if you get into it long term. Their scripts are huge and ask lots of questions.

Wayne, Murray, U+U and all the other romance boys and girls will give you better tips soon I imagine, but that's your starter for ten.

Oh and good on you for giving them a try, it's nice to see someone branching out!

PS: There is a 419eater university lecture on baiting vlads, well worth reading.

Edit: Note to self, type faster Mugatu!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There you are : Wayne�s fine Vlad baiting tutorial

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure that you read the stickies and then read them again.

As mentioned there are a variety of scams out there, but they all have one common goal, to extract money from you.

The scripts could be long or short, and for the most part won't read what you write them anyway.

Have fun and make sure that you follow the rules of safe baiting tips.

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a look at both RomanceScam and Russian Detectie as the scripts are posted on both and it will give you a flavour of what to expect

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, so I looked into this and just decided that it isn't for me. Not that I don't enjoy Embarassed talking dirty to the lads (or ladettes) but I just don't have the time (or enjoy) the penpal aspects that appear to be inherent to these love/dating baits. Give me a greedy lotto lad anytime: fast action, short emails, fuzzy forms, now that's what I call fun Very Happy

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not for everyone in the same way some people wouldn't want to kill fake banks or take down phone lads. Whatever option you go for, we all get to the same conclusion at the end - the request for money for something nonexistent. We just come at it from different angles Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's very true Wayne. Baiting is such a wonderful sport becasue there is something for everyone to enjoy. Very Happy

pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get to the money letter stage with most vlads within two weeks of one fast mail a day and then they are very responsive and show frustration as they visit MG again and again and again Laughing

Gives you time to run the same script on multiple vlads until you want t oplay, I have a few for when they get to the money letter stage too to prolong their agony and frustration.

Money letter usually arrives after 10-15 letters and many of mine write up to 60 further mails to stuff I prescripted before realising they are being toyed with Wink

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic