SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Entrance exam to the FBI must be getting easier

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is really difficult sometimes to stop yourself from telling a scammer he is doing a lousy job. This gem is supposedly from the FBI Rolling Eyes

Quote:
R0BERT MUELLER III
EXECUTIVE DIRECT0R FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION WASHINGTON DC.
Email: [email protected]
FBI SEEKING T0 WIRETAP INTERNET

ATTENTION: xxxx xxx,

THIS IS T0 BRING TO YOUR NOTIFICATION THAT WE HAVE MADE AN INVESTIGATI0NS CONCERNING YOUR FUND FILE AND WE DISC0VERED THE CENTRAL BANK ARE THROUGH WITH YOUR FILE PR0CESSING.

WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THE COST 0F TRANSFER FEE WHICH YOU HAVE NOT YET TURN UP T0. AS A RESULT OF THIS, WE WILL LIKE TO ADVICE YOU TO G0 AHEAD TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AS URGENT TO AVOID FURTHER DELAY OF YOUR FUND.

BE REST ASSURED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS BANKING DAYS AFTER YOU HAVE MAKE THE PAYMENT, THEY HAVE INFORMED US THAT YOUR 0WNERSHIP CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN SECURED AND YOUR APPROAVAL DOCUMENT WILL BE RELEASED AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AND Y0UR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NO DELAY.

WE WILL RATHER ADVICE YOU T0 TRY AS MUCH MAKE THE PAYMENT BEFORE THE END OF TODAY SO THEY COULD COMMENCE ON YOUR TRANSFER PROCESS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT,
WE WANT YOU TO NO THAT WE ARE AT ALL TIME INTACT T0 THIS MATTER AND AS WELL MONITORING ALL THEIR TRANSFER PROCESSES UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVE YOUR FUND IN GREAT GRATITUDE. THANKS

BEST REGARDS

Robert S. Mue11er III
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar H00ver Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the pleasure of working with FBI agent John Smith who promised "u get ur money back after sending fees by western union to Kwasi Ackgwengo".. or something like that.
Either way, good luck with your fund being "TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY"

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's authentic. You better think twice before taking on the FBI, they're known to be live.com adepts. You better walk away from this one .. Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Ms. Ding L. Berry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When these retards start getting Americans to write their emails for them this country is going to be in trouble. Too many people are falling for these things as it is and if they start cohorting with people in the US to write their scam emails this thing is going to explode.
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't be too hard on the poor FB1 agents. The online ones, especially the elite yahoo division, have a busy schedule that affects their relationships.

One nice agent who popped out of the ether to assure me of the legitimacy of a lottery win also confided....

Quote:
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI), LONDON
ROOM 7367J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,LONDON,UK.
OFFICER IN-CHARGE:
NAME: @
FBI uk Internet Fraud Watch/Alert
E-mail:

TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU AB1GA1L ANNE C0STELL0

...... blah blah blah .....

AS REGARDS TO MY DIVORCED WIFE, NO SHE WAS NOT A SPY, I NEVER KNEW SHE WAS A HOX WHO GOES AROUND SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT MEN, WHEN I AM AT WORK, THOUGH I WAS SO BUSY WITH WORK, TO AVOID SCAM ACTIVITIES GOING ON IN THE INTERNET, I WAS MEANT TO SERVE THE PEOPLE TO MY BEST OF HONOR. THAT IS JUST A SHORT CLUE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN. I WILL EXPLAIN MORE TO YOU WHEN I HAVE TIME.

.... blah blah....

I HOPE TO BE RECEIVING A SWIFT REPLY FROM YOU ANYTIME I SEND YOU AN EMAIL, CAN I ASK, ARE YOU SINGLE?

OFFICER IN-CHARGE:
NAME: MR @
FBI UK Internet Fraud Watch/Alert
E-mail:

It just gave me that warm snorting coffee out nostrils feeling.

Every message starts with an underlined
TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU AB1GA1L ANNE C0STELL0 - He'd have made such a good leprechaun! Crying or Very sad

Pith Helmet - Alfar takes a weekend break in Benin "i will see i can go to the police to sleep hence i have no mouch money with me"

My wife accident was fatal and her condition was critical, and she can't even stand up now - Rev. D Smith

Quack Quack!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic