SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have some email addresses of some scammers really fresh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freshmeat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked a mailbox I use for geneology and I have alot of people deserving a good spanking any players? just let me know how it goes please

this site is hilarious pizza pepperoni cracks me up
[email protected]

Dear Friend,

I am Hon.Mahmud Bello, from National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.Can I entrust huge money on your care for future investment

I need your full name and telephone numbers(cell) to speak with you.

Regards,

Senator Mahmud Bello.

- SENATOR MAHMUD BELLO

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Freshmeat you should post those here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18&sid=b6c4ef0eb1a5b7bc69a64d8c03d2e61a

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi.

Please post the email with the headers.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
this site is hilarious pizza pepperoni cracks me up

It does the same for me, I get terrible wind from the pepperoni.

As TS says post the details so we can advise you properly.

Welcome to Eaterland where people here are very tolerant and second too none. Understand?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Welcome to Eater.

As the others said, please post your emails in the surplus forum with full headers. Others will be excited to grab them. If you don't know how to post with full headers, please ask and someone will be along to help you out. Also, feel free to bait lads you find in the surplus forum. That's what the forum is for - - more fresh meat.

Please take time to read the stickies - there are some in each forum, and you can find where you can post emails you get from scammers, where to post videos, pictures, and audio. There is also a forum to help you if you need tips for your baits.

There are many people around who have been baiting for a while. We are here to assist you if you have any questions. you can also get a mentor here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Make sure that you don't bait with hotmail or yahoo. The better email addresses are gmail, googlemail, fastmail - - etc - - the ones that strip the headers so that you can't be traced.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic