SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I Guess I Got His Name Wrong Yet Again! (Funny Lad)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, stop it, stop it, I have to eat lunch you know!! Very Happy Very Happy

No, wait, that's what the mugu wrote back on page 1:

Quote:
if it is a joke stop it.

Have you tried reversing the letters of the longer names, then asking why they just didn't hold it up to a mirror, the way you did?

Excellent work, Bunnyrabbit!

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mac is getting impatient:

Quote:
Dear George,

I don't know exactly whats is going on with you, I have told you told correct the name but still you are making a lot of mistake.

Here is the name is bold letter.

Name: M 0 S E S I V E H

make the correction and get back to me listen my boss ask if you have made the payment but i have not write him back this is the last chance am given to you i have done my best if you make the mistake this time again i think we have to forget it at all.

Dr. James McD0nald.

...very impatient...
Quote:
Dear George,

Tell me exactly what is going on right now. Why have you not sent the money.

Dr. James

George tells him EXACTLY what is going on:

Quote:
Dear Mac,

Why do you want me to tell you exactly what is going on now? OK, if that is what you want. There is a little squirrel on my window sill looking in at me and eating a nut. The wind is blowing ever so gently and the daffodils are beginning to open up. My neighbor is outside working on his car. A pizza delivery vehicle is across the street. Well, that is about all that is going on now. Why do you want to know?

George

Mac is testy:

Quote:
How are you?

I think i have aborted the transaction.

George is confused:
Quote:
Dear Mac,

I am fine. How are you? Why on earth would you have aborted this transactions? I want my moneys now. What are you? A scarmer and a fraud star? I have answered all your questions, numbnuts. Now send the moneys.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

What was the name again, Mac? He put the name in 24-point font.
Quote:
DEAR GEORGE,

I HAVE NOT RECEIVE THE DELIVERY FEE BECAUSE YOU MAKE USE OF THE WRONG INFORMATION.

BELOW IS THE REAL INFORMATION IN BOLD LETTER

NAME: M0SES IVEH

YOU CAN COPY THE NAME AND TAKE IT TO THE MONEY GRAM OUTLET RIGHT AWAY IF YOU STILL NEED THIS FUND .

THE NAME YOU USE IS NOT RIGHT AND THE MONEY GRAM REFUSE TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO THE SECRETARY.

WRITE TO TELL ME YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY RIGHT NOW.

DR. JAMES MCDONALD.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is going awsomely. Laughing I cant wait to see how far you can push it

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ I'm surprised it's gotten this far! Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you did just what he wanted. Told him EXACTLY what was going on. Laughing

You're doing great! I think your friend, on the other hand, might think you're a tremdous pain. Which just confirms how great you're doing! ha!

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from Mac, the guy with the 24-point font who wanted to know EXACTLY what is going on. He's going to give me one more chance after I sent him a payment slip with the name:

MOLES HIVES

He says I have until "dawn today" to get it right. Hmmm. An all night Money Gram office???

Quote:
Dear George,

Its Like you are blind and you can't even spell an English name.

How for the past one week you have been trying to send the money to a particular name and up till now you are still making a hell of mistake.

If you cant see clearly while not print it out and then take it to the money gram outlet.

Am sorry to tell you that you have till dawn today after that please kindly forget the fund. I have endure a lot and that is the best i can do.

MOSES IVEH

Thanks

Dr. James McD0nald

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He says I have until "dawn today" to get it right.

Sounds like a corny western movie. Ask him whose dawn, yours or his?
Then, tell him it's not til tomorrow, right? Super job! I loved the squirrel thing.. Laughing clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's an idea.

Since you're having problems getting his name right, why not ask him to fill out the MG form for you? If you can talk him into going to his MG office in Ladland to get the form, then your MG outlet can reject it on the technicality that the form was "foreign".

Then you can send him another one to fill out from your country. After you use that, send him a corrupted JPEG. Spend a few days working that issue out, then send him a form with the wrong number.

I think you can get more mileage out of this one.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I might try that but first I want to get a good rant out of him.. I can always "apologize" and change tactics.

Here's an ongoing one from "The Apostle." I first sent him a payment slip for "Abracadabra Emmauel" and then one for "Yabadabadoo Emmanuel."

Quote:
AttN:Ge0rge Herman Ruth,

As per your last mail, i did not get your payment and i have not sent your moneys yet. Do you know why? i want you to know that we are not here for child's play nor are we here for time wasting.
If you are ready to make claims for the money that was allocated to you, you are required to make your payment for the delivery.

If you are ready to accept this money you need to make payment through Western Union Money Transfer with to our account officer with the information provided below.

NAME : Ag4d4g4 Emmanuel
ADDRESS : PLOT 4, BLOCK 23, Usay Building, GARKI,
ABUJA Nigeria.

Upon comfirmation of the payment, we will ship your winning to you.

Appostle J4mes B4k4re

Quote:
Dear Esteemed Apostle,

I sent my payment to you 4 days ago, numbnuts. Do not speak that sassy way to me. You must always treat me with respect. You are an Apostle. Here is my payment slip once again. Leave a massage on my telephone when you get the payment.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Quote:
AttN:Ge0rge Herman Ruth,

What i am saying is that we are unable to recieve the payment due to thefact that the name you used in making the payment is not the right name.

You will have togo back tothe Moey Gramm Agent and withdrawn your money,and send it over with the right name as given to you.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What some people won't go through for $150! I guess it's time to send Mark James back to MTCN S3cur3 once again....

Mugu:
Quote:
ATTENTION: T0NY LAZZERI,

I want to ask you question do you think that we are joking here?does it mean that you have problem in your eyes don't you NO how to send money,

Finally, go and take your money from the Money Gram and send it to the western Union, because we can accecpt Money Gram again. Never you send it throgh money gram, if it is a joke stop it.

Again send your correct phone number which we use to reach you b/c we can reach you with the one you sent before

RECEIVER NAME; JAMES EMMA
RECEIVER COUNTRY; BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY;PORT-NOVOR
TEST QUESTION; OUR GOD
ANSWER; IS GOOD
AMOUNT; $150.00
MTCN NUMBER............................

Don't forget to send the MTCN number to me immediately you send the money and make sure that you send with this information to avoid mistake ok. Waiting to have the MTCN.

Sincerely,

MR. MARK JAMES

T0ny Lazzeri:
Quote:
Dear James,

What is the matter with you? I already send you the moneys by Western Union once and you could not retrieve it. Now you cannot get the Money Gram. Are you stupid or what?

Also I do not like the way you talk to me without respect. You must always treat me with respect, numbnuts.

Sincerely,

T0ny Lazzeri

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also I do not like the way you talk to me without respect. You must always treat me with respect, numbnuts.
You got him to use your word! Even though he probably doesn't know what it means... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an elegant goal to be scored with the MOSES WU transfer...

He wants is written on the form in 26 point, eh? Grab a big marker pen, write it on the form in biiig block caps (obliterating half the form), and say the WU lady refused it - now what to do? Post a scan of it if you play this one, could be fun Smile
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You got him to use your word! Even though he probably doesn't know what it means... Laughing

Actually, that was me using it. That quote was from my reply. I've edited that post now to make it more clear.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting better all the time. The password is "Bikini is Numbnuts"

Bikini (the guy with the hilarious rant) has now passed Catherine Edd0wes on to The Royal Bank of Sc0tland, to a Mr. Danaiel 0liver. Oliver contacted Catherine by telephone message. Catherine instructed her to call back and give the password:

"Bikini is Nom-nuts"

Listen at the 13 second mark:

http://media.putfile.com/Password-88

Laughing (Oh, my side hurts...)

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, this mugu has pretty good restraint and determination. This is the same guy ("Bikini") that sent Catherine the hilarious rant. Now he's sent her to "Mr. Oliver" at the Royal Bank of Scotland.

First: (audio file): He dutifully calls Catherine and gives the password just as she told him: "Bikini is Nom-nuts." Laughing click on the audio file http://media.putfile.com/Password-88 . I think it is hilarious, especially at 13 sec. mark.

Second: Catherine responds and tells him to call back and repeat the password three times. Instead of calling, he sends this:

Quote:
Password: "Bikini is Nom-nuts"
Password: "Bikini is Nom-nuts
Password: "Bikini is Nom-nuts

DONT WASTE TIME PLEASE IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR YOUR FUND.

Catherine responds:
Quote:
Dear Oliver,

You are misunderstanding me, sir. I want you to call me on the telephone and repeat the password three times. If you do this I will follow your instructions.

Catherine Edd0wes

Now he is getting testy again:
Quote:

Subj:YOU HAD BETTER FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU AND STOP DICTATING TO US

HELLO MADAM, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ALL THIS, MIND YOU I HAVE NO TIME FOR ALL THIS, YOU HAD BETTER FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO YOU AND STOP DICTATING TO US

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If they don't have the time for all this, why are they playing along? hehe Laughing
keep dictating, bunnyrabbit!

Safari Issac to Chad
Kryall
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just as they are about to drop you on account of providing you with the wrong name, you should suddenylu send him a reciept with the name correctly spelled. Maybe that will get the mugu's hopes up again and keep the ball rolling! Laughing

Mrs. Vickie Barnes -- "FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE.YOU ARE PARISH YOU ARE DESTROY .GRAVE SIX FIT SIX FIT SIX FIT.SOON SOON SOON.YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE MINUS FROM YOUR FAMILY.AAH AAH AAH LOSE LOSE LSOE."

Mrs. Ego Mgbada -- "To be frank with you, I never expect that I mrs Ego will get these shits from you."

pony
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The beat (or the bait) goes on:

The "James Enema" mugu finally twigged and gave me this mild rant:

Quote:
FICK YOU THERE

Incidentally, he spelled it that way. I didn't edit it. Laughing He gave me the name J4mes Emm4. Every time I sent the payment by MG I sent it to "James Enema" and when he would insist on me sending it WU I would send it to "J4mes Emm4" but would send it MTCN S3cur3. Wink

Meanwhile, Catherine Edd0wes is still duking it out with James 0liver at the RBOS. Remember, this is the alter-ego of, "Bikini," the guy with the great rant. He is also the one I required to call me with the password "Bikini is numbnuts" (see audio file above). He told me to send the payment, now up to �730, to "S4ndr4l W1ll1ams." Catherine "accidentally" sent it to "Sundial Willies."

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bunnyrabbit, I have a question if you don't mind. Where do you get your templates? I have some but they are nowhere as good as yours. They look like actual scans. You can PM if you don't want to post the info on here.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mind posting it. It's been posted here before. Smile

Go here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=307315

Go to "Forms" and then "Form Centre."

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I made another "mistake." Wink
Quote:
Attn: Honourable Beneficiary/ Catherine Edd0wes,

RE: RELEASE OF YOUR FUND.

The Royal Bank Of Scotland receive your email and the content is well understood.

Meanwhile, let me tell you something, in the very first place you made a mistake not SUNDIAL WILLIES, because that was not the information that we gave you, we gave you S A N D R A L W I L L I A M S ,alright, all what i will have to advise you now is that you should go and collect the fee that you send then resend it to S A N D R A L W I L L I A M S and not any other information or name.

Below is the cashier officer you are advise to send the charges to:

RECEIVER'S NAME: SANDRAL WILL1AMS
ADDRESS: UNITED KINGDOM
TEXT QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: YELLOW.

Immediately you send the TRANSFER FEE CHARGES to the above information via western union money transfer then you are advise to reconfirm to our office the above details:

SENDER'S NAME:
ADDRESS:
MTCN (CONTROL NUMBER)/ REF#:
ATTACH COPY OF THE PAYMENT RECEIPT:

BE AWARE THAT DELAY IS DANGEROUS, SO ACT AS INSTRUCTED SO THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND BY TODAY.

ANTICIPATING YOUR AUTOMATE RESPONSE SO THAT YOU WILL START MAKING USE OF YOUR FUND BY TODAY.

Yours Faithfully.
Mr Daniel 0liver
Remittance Department
Royal Bank Of Scotland.

Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit's lad wrote:
BE AWARE THAT DELAY IS DANGEROUS

Shocked Really?!? I get the feeling that such a claim is going to be put to the test quite thoroughly.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catherine thinks she got the name right this time. She writes to Daniel 0liver:

Quote:
Dear Oliver Wendell Holmes,

I am sorry that I made a very small mistake in my Money Gram. I will go back to Money Gram and correct it today ok.

Catherine Edd0wes

...and sends this (I'm pretty sure he said the name was Sardine W. Limabean):

Betelgeuse
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ROFLMAO!

Who wants to bet his brain explodes out of the top of his head? Twisted Evil

I like the mirror idea suggested earlier. I am going to hijack this idea for a special pet of mine.

B

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Getting Started</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24605">FAQs</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413">Rules</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877">Ethics</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306">Request Mentor</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium Benefits</a> - <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/">Refer Victims Here</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780">Report Bank Acct</a> ] Mortar x25
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess this means he has officially twigged:
Quote:
Attn: Honourable Beneficiary/ Catherine Edd0wes

Yes , the Royal Bank Of Scotland have confirmed your payment of the cost of transfer and we are so glad to bring to your notice that your fund is already set into your nominated bank account which you have gotten the full access to make use of.

so you are kindly advice to go to bank of desert, where you will meet mr zombi the accountant. your fund is already package in a coffin, which you have gotten the full access to claim it and carry it home to spend with foolish family.

you urgly beast of the jungle.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr Daniel 0liver
Remittance Department
Royal Bank Of Scotland

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic