SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have found an awsome site called scambusters.org if your interested check it out it is niteresting it explains about home bisiness and lots other things too
I love this site too,and I will do my best to you informed with searches, and I also found a site called fake email in google too,I'v been having fun with it

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure I understand... ??

System Ninja-Bot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's supposed to be a scam information site but surprise surprise nearly every page has adverts for dubious money making schemes.

Example: http://www.scambusters.org/NigerianFee.html
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is this web site a scam?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks fishy to me...
Jazmine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, scamraider, it is not a scam in itself.

The adverts you are seeing there are probably due to the fact that the website uses Google AdSense.
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

then it is safe to surf it?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Server-rebuild was referring to these non Google Adsense ads at the bottom of the page link they posted:

Quote:
Please Check Out These Offers -
They Keep ScamBusters Free

"Finally...You Can Pay Off ALL Your Debts, Including Your Mortgage, In Less Than 10 Years...Even If You Just Got Your Mortgage Yesterday...AND the More Debts You Have the Better!"

...Without having to 'pinch pennies', get a second job or cut back your spending in any way -- and still become debt-free!

Did you know that trying to pay off your high interest rate debts first and/or paying extra on more than one debt can be the SLOWEST way to get out of debt?

"How To Own Your Paycheck Again!" reveals everything you need to know to pay off those debts in the shortest possible time.

And the really amazing part is... if you can pay all your bills on time now, the more debts you have the better!

I know it sounds crazy but the author of this program has been teaching this method for almost 10 years and he's got the feedback from students to back it up. We met him recently at a conference, and he clearly knows his stuff.

He's got a special deal just for ScamBusters.org visitors. Discover the full story now by Clicking here

Quote:
Make Your Net Auction Sell, Which Sold for $30 for Many Years, Is Now Free!
This book is a complete, stand-alone blueprint for building a profitable, stable, diversified independent auction business.

And, this brand new second edition has been completely updated and streamlined. It outlines a powerful new strategy for building a strong, eBay-independent auction business.

Get your copy now by visiting now. Click here

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The site isn't a scam. I used to subscribe to their email newsletter until it got to where the information presented was the same over and over. The newsletter also contained adverts. The site is run by a married couple - not sure where they are based.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
scamraider15
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

appreciate the info,I'll keep checking here and see any more,o I tried to get some loto scammers to contact me now response I think they moved on and useing a differant email,but I'll try try again,I love this thing here it is fun and I have this lad in this dating web site screwed up,I'm playing head games with them by giving sob stories and so forth.I went to this web site called fake email through google right? and claiming I was the CIA coming to kill this scammer if they don't pay 50 billion dollars o this is funny.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic