SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Occasional Crossover Proposal

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For whatever reason, I occasionally receive an offer of partnership in crime from a mugu. Has anybody ever worked a mugu after pretending to accept such an offer?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. But the biggest problem that you are going to have is that they are going to want to talk to you on the phone. If you can get around that, you are golden. My suggestion would be this...

Tell the lad that you are a lad in the U.S. and actually have a real job. As a result, you do not feel comfortable talking on the phone in front of the whole office. Tell him that you work the "diplomat level". Being in the U.S., your lad will get quite excited and be willing to listen to all of your excellent advise. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. Personally, I consider it a gem of an occasion for fun and mayhem if my lad offers to pair up with me for jobs. You really need to be and stay in character and, more importantly, you may learn a lot of valuable information about the lad, his accomplices, etc. etc.

I would say to go for it.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also yes, but like the great sage YW, I find that they need, nay crave phone access very soon.

I've not got more than ten emails or so into a "partnership", and I love phone modalities and can do some passable accents. There's no way on Earth that I'd have the cahunas to do a Nigerian accent to a Nigerian though, for example's sake.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you be hard of hearing, so not be available on the phone?

Or if you're not pretending to be from 9ja, perhaps you could not understand his accent?
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is 9ja? Embarassed

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one guy who I'm on the verge of partnering with (after chopping his dolla, scaring off his "victims", and generally verbally abusing him). I'll see how it goes.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its fun to email the lad as a victim then you as the lads partner chop his dolla nothing piss's them off as much as a dolla chop. Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wats d point of writg 9ja? Bt i digres...

When I saw crossover proposal I thought you may have asking about the possibility of crossing over two or more concurrent baits. I have done this by accident when baiting with the same character Embarassed The resulting confusion to the lads (and myself...) led to some hilarious exchanges with accusations being hurled in all directions.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ 9ja is a colloquilism used in Africa amongst the newly text (or SMS) enabled youth.. It comes from the old name "Niger" (Ni- + Ja). Much like the term M8 now means "mate" in UK youth speak. Phonetic language at it's worst! Laughing
I don't think there is any harm though in educating ourselves as to how West African youths speak!

I got all this from my favourite Nigeria forum, and I've mentioned it so often, I'll not embarrass myself by pimping it one more time. Embarassed

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Wats d point of writg 9ja? Bt i digres...

We're in a thread discussing the possibility of pretending to be a Nigerian youth - using the local slang that you see in lad-to-lad missives is going to be an important convincer! I put it in partly for fun, and partly to suggest how hard it is to convince any native that you're a fellow native without knowing local customs. For instance, we had a brief interlude on another thread discussing Cockney Rhyming Slang, very hard to work out and use convincingly for a non-native Brit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic