SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

All right, confess...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just received this in my character's inbox. It is true that I have been in communication with these people before (and closed down their first attempt at a Web site, and am trying to get this current domain they're using through Yahoo terminated WEP) but I never use this character name:
Quote:
Dear Customer,.

We are happy to receive your mail and we all want you to comply with all the instructions there in .

The fund we are talking about is the Late Mr fund which was deposited in our bank and you applied for the fund transfer through your barrister and the amount involve is $4 Million.

OK, who was it who replied with that name, and how did it get into my box?

Mod edit - edited to mask a name at another users request - SP
Author edit - apologies for not masking it in the first place Embarassed

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor

Last edited by thomas-the-tank on Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I left that addy on some guestbooks crowded with loan sharks .. I never got this particular reply though, they must have mixed up some names/ addies. Slap him, is waiting for his valued reply !

Can you please mask the name in your first post, it's still a (very) active addy .. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm claiming the late Mr. J1mmy F1rth's funds right now! Shocked
I hope I beat Mr. HIde0us to the money...

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lotto lads always warn us to keep everything confidential "owing to mixup of some names/numbers". Now we know what they mean. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

asiaguy wrote:
I hope I beat Mr. HIde0us to the money...

You probably will, if he keeps sending my emails to the wrong persons ! Laughing

You might want to ask for his 'call to the bar' certificate, lawyers ID, and passport. All very nice hall of shame material ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You might want to ask for his 'call to the bar' certificate, lawyers ID
Laughing Laughing Laughing

I've already fired 2 attorneys.
I now have Barrister P4ul W1ll1ams who just happens to send me the same crap ID's as the previous 2 attorneys. He just changes his name and the pictures.

It is the first time that I've been in a bait where the previously dismissed attorneys didn't get indignant at their dismissal notice.
They actually begged for forgiveness and quoted Biblical references about forgiveness. The deal is just too big to forgive little "known only to me" things.... Rolling Eyes

Barrister W1ll1ams is about to get his walking papers as well... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One can only hope he addresses a real victim by that name Laughing

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh...one more thing...

After the first 2 attorneys delivered their "call to the bar" certificates, Barrister W1ll1ams attached and introduced his call to the Bar certificate as his
Quote:
"car to balling"
certificate. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So is that a new booty call slang meaning he drove instead of walked?

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That guy is very busy, I have all the documents also.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Me too

I think there might be 2 lads trying to run the same scam at the same time as I had gone through the barrister certificates nonsense when I get email #1 again from a different yahoo account. I replied to both and continue to do so Smile

I think this / these lads are getting very confused.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jeez T-n-T

Quote:
Hiddeous

I seem to remember a girl friend by that name Wink

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think there might be 2 lads trying to run the same scam at the same time as I had gone through the barrister certificates nonsense when I get email #1 again from a different yahoo account.

Exactly...
These Lads started as a trunk box scam. Things went horribly wrong. My character fired the first attorney. The second attorney entered the picture and things went horribly wrong again. The second attorney was fired and begged for mercy. The intro lad then promised to deliver a NEW IMPROVED attorney. He didn't.
Instead they started all over again with a new cancer vic scam holding a bunch of cash in a UK bank. This time the attorney Lad is walking on eggshells making sure that he doesn't make a move without my approval.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
I'm still bugging the intro Lad from their first effort to provide the new improved attorney. He's stalling thinking that I'm falling for the new scam.

Lads are just so much fun... Laughing

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ bill mcdill,

Laughing Laughing Was that her name, or just what you called her?
(by the way: can you please mask the name, it's still being used in baits, it's got some deliberate misspellings that can easlily be googled, thanks !)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic