SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Stop all communication with Mr. G0mer."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mucs Remmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
He sure likes his script , I can't believe he has made this one , all 3 of us got exactly the same cut and paste reply including "re guested".

Quote:
MR G0MER HAS MOVED TO OUR REGIONAL OFFICE IN ASIA SO YOU HAVE TO CONTACT OUR AGENT IN AFRICA WITH HIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] and pay the courier fees as re guested by Mr G0mer.

Gomer is on a winner here, he has chopped over 5k already today and doesn't even know yet, no wonder he has run off to Asia. Laughing

I wish to inform you now that the square peg is now in square whole and can be voguish for that

INFACT YOU HAVE UPSET ME SO MUCH
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly Mr G0mer has been promoted within the organisation. Very Happy

... but still his charm isn't universally appreciated. I have reproduced the original Lad large bold red fonts of anger he used. No caps though - must try harder. Very Happy

Quote:
Subject: See wetin GOD will do to you soon

Make God bless you with the thing you dey do to another people games and after the blessing he will punish you with the badest sickness in the world that you will stay people will be runing from you.. you will leter know that i am saving a living GOD and you will die in poverty

... and I'll put this Lad in the undecided pile.

Quote:
Subject: no shakking

YOU NA INJUS MAN, IF YOU RUGGDE THEN JAX DOWN, WHY YOU DEY CUT MY JOB? THEM SEND YOU ABI NA BETER THING YOU THINK SAY YOU DEY DO. WHO NO IF NA YOUR PICTURE YOU SEND COME FOR ME WELL WATIN DEY HAPPEN IF YOU CUT MY JOB THEN I GO DEY SPOIL YOUR WORK, MY PAY WA YOU DON COLLECT RETURN AM OR YOU GO REGRET AM MANY OF YOUR MAGA I GET THEIR CONTACT CHAT WITH ME IF YOU CARE

All I do is recycle what they send me. It saves me having to do too much work. Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually got a Lotto Lad who replied to me - he's in Nigeria - so what would the right moment for Mr Gomer to make an appearance?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

as soon as the money has been "sent." mr gomer swoops in and takes it!
then taunts them. or you could say you got another email from mr gomer and he will accept payment for the lottery..whatever. mr gomer can do anything! as long as it upsets the lads. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. G0mer has been charged with financial misappropriation:

Quote:
I am the assitant to Mr. G0mer and am sorry to inform you that Mr. G0mer is curently undergoing some financial misappropriation charges and I am in place to see your transaction is finalized.

In the interim, you are to send me the details or document attestating your transaction with Mr. G0mer also details of the previous payment you made in his favour.

Thanks and I await your response.

Assistant/Mr. G0mer

My reply:

Quote:
What is going on? My arrangements with your organization have already been set in place with Mr. G0mer and now I expect the winnings to be wire transferred to me without delay.

When he probes again for the details I provided Mr. G0mer, I will remind him that the problem with Mr. G0mer is internal to their organization and that he has stolen from them rather than me. Then I will ask him for the security password that Mr. G0mer gave me. Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Mr H4ns
We are having problems with Mr G0mer because he was not following our due process in processing peoples document and he was over billing them and in your own case, you paid only $1200 which is for delivering charges and the correct bill is $1000 and we can not release your money if your payment is not complete so i advice you to complete your payment and get your money and any further dealing with Mr G0mer will result to disqualification. Your balance is $2350 been payment for you tax clearance certificate and your processing fee. So when you are ready to complete your payment, you let me know. You can call me on +2347083956799

Agent St3ve Mart1ns

what else has Mr g0mer been doing

i replied to this but the addy is now bouncing.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Master - from the follow up dollar chops I am doing I notice that up to half of them are now bouncing, so either people are getting the accounts closed or the mail providers are monitoring them more closely.

It's no big deal to me as I handle them in bulk and that gives me more time to handle the ones that don't get closed. I may even use this to spread the word that the evil Mr G0mer disposes of the opposition in this way. Paranoia is such an effective weapon to use.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it doesnt bother me either Mr G0mer. quick little "i have paid Mr G0mer as requested" will only spread the word of G0mer. in what you have acheived so far i believe that most of africa will be wondering who he is in no time

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to hear a Lotto Lad beg Sad

I much prefer to hear them scream in pain Laughing

Quote:
Ke|vin Perkins to me

show details 2:35 PM (26 minutes ago)

Subject: I beg wetin u want make I do

My broda e don tay we una dey fuck me up wetin una say make I do now, Una hand don meet me no be small make una pity me. Wetin I fit do for you abeg tell me.

He's vulnerable and begs for my help. Holy crap - that's what Mr G0mer does for a living. I'll offer him a shoulder to weep on and a manly hug then tell him to find a tattoo parlour.

I only exist to offer hope and salvation to Lotto Lads - LIAR !!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ke|vin Perkins to me

show details 4:16 PM (1 minute ago)

Dear Mr.G0mer,

I do I need to become a member. Do I just go ahead and wear the tatoo and automatically become a member, because it is clear that you would not the spyware but prefers me being your member.

I hope you will respond timeously.

Just get the tattoo and I'll send you a lorry load of gold bullion and anything you like. Very Happy

I could get more sense out of a chocolate doughnut.

Shut up and get the tattoo. No - I must be patient and understanding - sort of. I'll even be timeous, whatever that is. Evil or Very Mad

spot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G. certainly gets his name about.

I just mentioned his name in passing in two Lotto baits and got these quotes

Quote:
BE AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE LEST MISTER G0MER THE FRAUD STAR STEALS FROM
BOTH OF US.

Quote:
In receipt to your last mail we are please to inform you that Mr.G0mer has been transfered into a diffirence department and you are expected not to honour any mails from his office because most of the staff there may not have got an information about the transfer.

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected]
Mr XXXX,
I am the agent representing the Australian Government in Africa
and i am very sorry to hear that you have secured the necessary
document to enable you get your won price and yet you have not
gotten it. So please i will like you to forward all the document
you give to Mr G0mer and if he contacted you on phone, i will
like to have his phone number and also tell me how much you paid him
so that everything will be sorted out and your money sent to you.
And if you have a bank account, it will be better and safer to get
your money through bank to bank transfer.
THIS IS MY MOBILE NUMBER YOU CAN CALL ME SO WE CAN TALK.+2347083956799
Thanks
Agent St3ve M4rtins.

I called the wild and crazy St3ve M4rtins.
I got him off script for a short while by insisting that he and Mr. G0mer must be gay lovers. (Sorry G0mer) I didn't want to get in the middle of a gay spat between 4ustralia Lottery officials. I just wanted my lottery winnings. He denied even knowing Mr. G0mer and insisted that Mr. G0mer was transferred to the Asia office. Rolling Eyes I demanded Mr. G0mers new phone number in Asia since he is still my representative!!! Mr. Martins ran out of phone credits but was not happy with me.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a Mr. Pink3tt....

Quote:
Greetings of the day to you. Be informed that Mr.G0mer is now on a very long leave. We are now in charge of your winnings. The reason why your cheque has not been delivered to you is that the Bristish custom officers has requested that your parcel must be STAMPED before it can be allowed to pass through the British Boarder. (I had one of those once, had to evict for some of the bad things passing through him.)

After much back and forth...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Pink3tt,

Exactly when did I insult you?
I was insulting Mr. G0mer who assured me after I paid the US$2,350 fees that my cheque would be sent via DHL.
I paid the fees and my cheque still has not arrived. Pardon me for ruffling your baby bird feathers.

Since I've already paid the fees as outlined by Mr. G0mer I don't see how you have the legal right to "forfeit" anything on my behalf.
You are a CLERK so do your little CLERK job and quit acting so sensitive.
I've already paid over $2,000 and your acting like a little girl who just had her hair pulled by the schoolyard bully. I will wait for Mr. G0mer to return from leave. At least he is a man that can handle business matters.

Thanks G0MER!!!

Your modality has made Lotto Lads way more fun to muck with... Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
check for Mr. gamer on the internet he is a scammer /CRIMINAL ,the fib is seriously looking for him

Please do not communicate with him. He will just deceive you .check for his profile on your Google with his email address ([email protected]) and get back to me.

I'll send him this link as he asked me to look him up using Google

http://mister.gomer.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/auto80.php

That should cheer him up a little, but then this evil mastermind has no problem faking his own demise to avoid the forces of law and order.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
check for Mr. gamer on the internet he is a scammer /CRIMINAL ,the fib is seriously looking for him

Please do not communicate with him. He will just deceive you .check for his profile on your Google with his email address ([email protected]) and get back to me.

I just sent the same mugu this reply:

Quote:
If Mr. G0mer was indeed on your staff, then you owe me my winnings immediately.

I am not satisfied with your explanation of things. I am starting to think it is convenient for you to invent a "Mr. G0mer" to collect additional fees and avoid your obligations to your winners.

The irritated mugu responded immediately:

Quote:
Listen carefully if in any way you have made any payment to Mr. g0mer or any other person, you have loss your money because you paid to a fraud starts or scammers I have told you check his email on your Google ([email protected]) and search for all his fraudulent actives and how he deceives people and eat their money .did you check his profile as I direct you?? . You can not know the truth if you let him know that you know his activities, just check and know the truth yourself. truly I am warning you for the last time if you are not yet convince with my advise, just don�t mind me follow his instruction but one day you will notice all that am telling you and come back to me .by then it will be late .am not asking any thing because if see that you are very stubborn and deaf ear . Until you loss your money and also loss your winning .just keep on wasting your time with a criminal. You are just making me a lair .

Just send your information as i have already stated before and confirm your wining fund ($945,000usd) without any problems.

Thanks

Instead of my information he gets:

Quote:
You continue to strengthen my suspicion that this "Mr. G0mer" character is actually YOU.

You are able to secretely defraud lottery winners of their fee and also steal their bank details while pretending to be the fraudster "Mr. G0mer". Then you reappear as the genuine, honest lottery official eager to help them get their winnings. Of course they have to pay the fee all over again, this time to the legitimate lottery organization which remains unaware of what you are doing.

It would have been a very simple thing for you to set up this "Mr. G0mer's" email account and his bizarre website references as part of your plan.

We can clear this up between us and I will make no further trouble for you, although you deserve it. Just pay my fee to the lottery and have my winnings wired to my bank account.

Then you can go on playing your "Mr. G0mer" game and nobody else will hear about it from me.

Oh well, it is late evening here in the western hemisphere. I will have laid me down to sleep when the goodies hit the fan after sunrise in Nigeria.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The story of Mr Gomer is now in all the newspapers.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that Tigbitties, I'll use it to show how evil I am and how easily I evade the forces of law and order and laugh in their faces.

Ke|vin is my banker for a tattoo, but I also have

P@ul Ad@ms who seems to be spending an age mulling it over

Quote:
hello my name is mark i live in china i am interested in this so how and what is the next step to take

Haven't I mentioned the word 'tattoo' enough times for you ?

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer, you done chopped another dolla!

D3RRY J0N3S of F3D3X C0UR13R S3RV1CES was expecting payment and you got it instead Wink

Oh well. It was only less than $200US Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
duckquack
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Steve Martins is getting grief, only took your name Mr G0mer and a victim passing Agent G0mer's gmail account to get these messages:

Subject: BIg Bros Why
Agent Steve Martins wrote:
BIG BROS WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY JOB AND WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU. PLS I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD GIVE BACK SOME MONEY.
STEVE
Then
PLS I BEG YOU PLS GIVE ME SOME MONEY FROM IT PLS

Replied back with:
Agent G0mer (actually sent accidently from another account but he didn't notice) wrote:
MONEY GO ONLY TO G0MERB0YZ.YOU NOT ONE OF US

PLS WHAT DO I DO TO BECOME ONE OF YOU.
Agent G0mer wrote:
BEING IN G0MERB0YZ GIVE U ACCESS TO USEFUL PEOPLE LIKE COMPUTER HIKERS AN WORKERS IN WU.U NEED TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE TALENT TOO.BOSS THINK U RITE ENGLISH GOOD SO THAT A PLUS MARK BUT WHAT ELSE CAN U DO.

(Steve told his victims that his email account had been "hiked" Very Happy )
I CAN COMPOSE ANY TYPE OF MAIL TO CONVICE A MUGU

Agent G0mer wrote:
OK U GOT PROVE THAT.GOT THIS AS TEST.WE GOT OLD WOMAN W 9 CATS AND SHE DON LEAVE ALL MONEY TO CATS IN WILL. WHAT YOU RITE TO HER TO GET MONEY.SHE IN USA FLORIDA.
OK ALSO NEED GUYMAN WHO ABLE WORK NIGHTS LIKE ME AN CATCH MUGUS IN DAYTIME USA.BEST TIME.

GIVE ME THE OLD WOMAN ADDRESS
Agent G0mer wrote:

OK BEEN APPROVED.REMEMBER R WATCHING.
[email protected]
NAME: ABIG4IL 4NNE C0STELL0
BIRTHDAY: MAY 8 1940
HOME TOWN: BIG SCRUB,FLORIDA,USA
NAME CATS:MAJA,GANGWAY,XENA,ELVIS,ZIGGY,HARPO,HONEY,ARNIE,FUDGE

Had his victims write to him saying that Mr G0mer said to contact Steve Martins again, keeps Steve happy for a while. But he didn't contact 4nne, so.. have the money chopped again. And he comes back:
SO YOU PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED TO BE EATING MY MONEY. NO PROBLEM SOON YOU WILL DIE JUST SOON
Tsk tsk... replied with (appologies to Southpark Very Happy ):
Agent G0mer wrote:
That crazy talk man.
U think In not ur friend,guy?
I'm not ur guy,buddy?
And my boss, think he's not ur buddy,friend?

Ok,listen.We not eat ur money,not yet anyway.We keeping ur money safe,when u join G0MERB0YZ u get 75% of it,25% we keep.Normally 50% but being fair u did all work here.

The rule is money only goes to G0MERB0YZ,ok?
U still want join,send that damned email to mugu and we see how u do,if good ur in.
One more thing,NEVER THREATEN A G0MERB0Y AGAIN.My boss see ur email u in big trouble.To show am friend will delete it now.U lucky Im your friend,guy.

Think he'll be my guy, buddy? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Alfar takes a weekend break in Benin "i will see i can go to the police to sleep hence i have no mouch money with me"

My wife accident was fatal and her condition was critical, and she can't even stand up now - Rev. D Smith

Quack Quack!
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not related to any lotto bait, I sent out a mass insult a few days ago to a nice list of them, and a few other lads. One of the about 30 guys answering (most, if not all introducing their "format" and NOT insulting me back Sad ) is the famous Dan the lotto man.
To my initial email he wrote :
Quote:
I am very sorry for not making out time to warn you that Mr Gomer is a scam and that all transaction through him must stop if only yo+OK
Ok if you wish ok

Now why does he warn me of the incredible Mr. Gomer, whom i have never mentioned?

GomerPyle, you are rivalling dear old U.B. a lot Laughing

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My fake lad character "" mentioned the fearsome Mr. Gomer to Dan.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this thread comes up when you search for mr g0mer.
im not an expert but it could spoil Mr G0mer fun and activities.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I doubt it! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotto lads are too stupid to google. Very Happy
no worries...they don't know what he really is anyway, so many stories, and so many lies. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer is not afraid of google.

Out of the few Lads who may google him down, not many will read enough to know the full evil of his ways.

All they will know is that he is driven round in a white bullet proof Mercedes with heavily tinted windows, and that he won't speak to a guy who doesn't wear the gang tattoo. Very Happy

Coincidentally this came in this morning from 'Mrs Jennifer Johnson'

Quote:
omo tell me waiting u dey work.

everywhere mr.gomer

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic