SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Stop all communication with Mr. G0mer."

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's one response to my recent mass ASEM claiming to have made a WU payment, and which didn't mention our favorite dolla choppa:
Quote:
From K*** N*** Thu May 29 09:21:29 2008
Return-Path: <k***n*******@yahoo.com>

Thanks for adhering to my instruction by sending the required fee.
Please there is a problem. Kindly go back to the Western Union and withdraw the money back and send it to this:
CHARLES EMELIKE
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Please for the purpose of security, always write to me in this emal address.
I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Gomer

They're starting to get confused. Excellent.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
DollaChoppa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear D0ctor Tenn4nt,

Laffo at the name. Smile

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."
ezilja.fallut
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G0mer and the boyz...Where do I sign up!!!!!!!
bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down bow_down

Teach me O' Feared and revered one.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe there needs to be a Mr Gomer 101 course

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Morf
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know someone here had to be behind this... the other day a lad forwarded me a warning he received from the FBI regarding Mr. Gomer:

Quote:
Dear Sir

It is alleged that a man, known by the name of Mr Gomer, has scammed victims across Europe and America out of hundreds of thousands of dollars in the period between 2004 and 2008. Reports of these crimes have been files with the police and investigations departments of several jurisdictions, but Mr Gomer is still at large.

Mr Gomer is suspected of committing advance fee fraud (also known as 419 fraud). An advance fee fraud is a confidence trick in which the target is persuaded to advance relatively small sums of money in the hope of realizing a much larger gain. Over 100 victims so far have come forward but it is thought there are many more.

Mr Gomer has been observed by his victims to wear a fedora hat, enjoy herbal teas and regularly engage in homosexual activities. If you happen to be one of his male lovers, I urge you to provide details of Mr Gomer - relevant details and not just his bedtime preferences.

By way of reward, a fee will be offered to the first person to provide information leading to the arrest and conviction of Mr Gomer. A picture of the said gommer is attached for your reference. I hope that the gommer will be your companion for many years, but remember, it is not possible to marry the animal or take it to church with you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards.

Michael Richards
Senior Investigator

"DO NOT WRITE TO THIS OFFICE AGAIN PLEASE" - Mr P@ng
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wears a fedora does he ?

The evidence is mounting.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spit my herbal tea all over my keyboard at that one!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, Mr Gomer comes in 6th on Google with 419eater Mad

I hope the lads aren't checking!

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I had my Mr G0mer addie getting mail bombed by a Lad I retaliated using every trick to make him back off, and I made sure that Mr G0mer's tracks led back here.

It really doesn't matter Dr Bollockow. Charles Soludo, President Bush and many other people have their names here and Mr G0mer is such a mythical figure it would be a stain on his reputation (or maybe a clean spot on his dirty record) if he didn't appear here.

Believe me - Lads hate, fear and admire him in equal measure, though they always end up losers - which is what they are anyway.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have time for the lotto lads but I try to send them all a note stating that I've already provided my info/fees to Mr.Gomer (it's the least I can do to help promote Mr.Gomer's image). Occasionally I get one who wants details on who it is that's chopping their dollar. Can I route these guys your way GP? If so, PM me an address...

F

guy nawaaa for you oooh
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to necro but great stuff unsolicited by Lotto lads.

Quote:
we are being looking for this mr Gomer every where he is a scamer. do not pay any money to him any more

Quote:
Just exactly what are you saying?
Are you telling me that the Motorola Lottery Offices have been
infiltrated by a criminal?

This Mr. Gomer asked us to send US$1,270 via Money Gram last week.
We sent the funds to his secretary, Mr. Usman Bello.

Are you telling me that the Motorola Lottery Company STOLE our
money?

Quote:
this mr Gomer is a scamer. He is very bad man. He does not work for this lottery and he stole your fees that you send by moneygram. you must contact the courier now to get your winnings money.

Quote:
Do you NOT have some responsibility for your employees?
We certainly will NOT be making the same mistake again.
I want JUSTICE!!!
I will NOT pay another penny to you or this courier company until I receive a hand written apology from the Motorola Lottery Company! I have the new fees ready to be sent but they will sit in my purse until I receive this letter of apology!

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to a large quantity of lotto lads delivered to me over the weekend, I have been asking to speak with Mr. Gomer since he already told me I won and I already paid him the fees.

So far the UK, Aussie, World Cup, Motorola, Toyota and Google/Yahoo lottery agents are actively hunting down Mr. Gomer.

It appears that Lotto Lad Land is up in arms over Mr. Gomer and his abilities to steal from winners and the companies that are trying to pay the winners.

Quote:
Mr Gomer is a scam we are being searching for him, am given you a warning, if you like take it or you live it, but am assuring you that at the end you we regret ever knowing mr gomer. he scam many lottery wins and company to pay the winner
Laughing

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

is responsible for most of my check lad woes:

Quote:
WE HAVE INFORMED ALL THE GENERAL BOARD DEPT. GET BACK TO US WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER RIGHT NOW. WE DONT KNOW ANY MR. HAROLD GOMER , YOU ARE TALKING TO WRONG PERSON AND YOU ARE WIRING OUR COMPANY MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE. THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM TO YOU NOW. WHY DONT YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO YOU FROM HERE ??? THE REASON WHY WE PUT A LETTER IN THE ENVELOPE WITH THE CHECK IS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTION AND YOU REFUSED, YOU ARE FOLLOWING ONE STUPID MR. GOMERS INSTRUCTION. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY BACK THIS MONEY . WE HAVE CONTACT THE FBI AND INVESTIGATION DEPT.

Isn't there a at the FBI ?

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
nascarfan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can some one explain to me the g0mer thing, since being some what new, and reading alot about g0mer, jsut curiuos as to the details or the story about him
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So far as i know Gomerpyle has used Mr Gomer to chop lads dollas. it has caught on in lad land due to the number of them being ripped off by one Mr Gomer.
There are now many variations of Mr Gomer. Many use him to mess with lads and cause them grief. There have been a few lads to actually pretend to be mr gomer(I like the ones with phone numbers because you can pass on that phone number to other angry lads to ring them thinking they are the infamous mr gomer. as the lad is pretending to be mr gomer he will usually say he is mr gomer. so my theory goes)
he has a wide ranging gang called the Gomerboyz. but to join the gomerboyz you must get the gomerboyz tattoo.
mr gomer is all and nothing he is here and there he is everywhere

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You must watch the film 'The Usual Sispects' to understand nascarfan - a great film by the way.

The idea is actually very simple and anyone can play with the minimum of effort.

You don't need any special equipment or even a separate mail addie. Just mention to your Lad that you have had a call from Mr G0mer, or tell your Lad that you have paid the money to him and sent the WU slip to him as requested.

You put the idea in the Lad's mind that somehow Mr G0mer has managed to work his way into the deal, either by some hacking or spying, and you are paying him, as you believe Mr G0mer and your Lad are co-workers.

My baiting is all screwed up just now as my doctor keeps sending me to hospital and I keep escaping Laughing - but anyway, I start out with an answerphone message that says something like "Hello Mr G0mer - I paid the first instalment of $2,500 as agreed but want you to confirm if the second instalment of $ 4,500 is to go to the same bank account".

The message is a lot longer than that and achieves several things.

1. I can bait hundreds of Lads and I can refer to them all as Mr G0mer - one message works for all

2. The Lad wonders why I am calling them Mr G0mer though many know the name by now and will suspect they have been chopped.

3. They have lost one payment but there is a second instalment to go for

4. I press for a bank account

It works on so many levels. Before I had trouble over my gmail addies I was then doing a follow up from a fake Mr G0mer addie accusing THEM of trying to steal my money and jobs.

I will start doing that again soon, but with an added twist when I try to recruit them into working for me (Mr G0mer).

I have a very very devious and dastardly plot to string and screw Lads who fall for my fake Dollar chopper - involving travelling and expense - but allow me to try it out before I say anything.

MissDirection
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the UB thing makes a lot more sense now, too. Laughing
Mr. G0mer's got some ties in high places, evidently. Would one of those happen to be the UN? I have one of those UN scam recovery baits and I've kind of been dithering as to how to deal with it.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received an unsolicited email from a "Mr. Gomer". This is in response to an ASEM I sent to a couple hundred lads about a payment I had sent. I really only wanted a couple hundred lads to reach out and touch someone special of mine. I checked the addresses and this is not one that that I included in the ASEM.

He calls himself Mr. Gomer and his addy is dr.gomer003 (at) gmail.com. He is trying to chop James Nathan's dollar. I don't have the time for him, but I am sure he is game to join Gomer's Boyz.
H_Potter
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After several weeks of arguing back and forth about why I need to pay a $1,000 loan fee in order to receive a $60,000 loan which will then be used to pay the fees for my $10,000,000 scam compensation payment from the Nigerian government, Mr. G0mer has kindly stepped in and offered to reduce my loan fee to a mere $800. I will be making the payment tomorrow to Mr. G0mer as requested, and I'm sure my lads will be thrilled to finally get "their" payment!

"Why did you send me a fake money do not pay with me i did not have any business with you" - Barrister Tony Lehman
skeleton72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer strikes again...

ATTN:MR J4CK H0FFM4N

MR GOMER WROTE CITIBANK AS
CITI BANK

Sincerely,
Mr. Gomer
Citi Bank London

HE IS THE MAN BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING,PLEASE DESIST FROM HIM AND YOUR EMAIL BOX HAD BEEN BOGGED BY THIS MONSTER.BUT I ASSURE YOU HE WILL BE CAUGHT,PLEASE LET HIM GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER AND ADDRESS.

ANY STAFF OF CITIBANK CANNOT WRITE CITIBANK AS CITI BANK(WRONG)AND THIS MAKES HIM A WRONG MAN.

HE WROTE PAID AS (piad)AS YOURSELF QUESTION OR THIS MAN WILL RUIN YOU JUST LIKE HE HAD.

I WORKING TO GET HIM APPREHENDED,HE IS A THIEF.

PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS ISSUE OF WINNING,THE BRITISH GIVERNMENT WILL COMPENSATE YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WAIT TO READ FROM ME.

SINCERELY,
M4R( EDW4RD
CITIBANK LONDON
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some say he is a master of disguise

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
HE IS THE MAN BEHIND WHAT IS HAPPENING,PLEASE DESIST FROM HIM AND YOUR EMAIL BOX HAD BEEN BOGGED BY THIS MONSTER.BUT I ASSURE YOU HE WILL BE CAUGHT,PLEASE LET HIM GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER AND ADDRESS.

I believe that the homes of a couple of TWATs are currently empty. Twisted Evil

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
skeleton72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Checking with Jojobean about this. Twisted Evil
Dr. Ivor Bollockov
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE HAVE INFORMED ALL THE GENERAL BOARD DEPT. GET BACK TO US WITH YOUR PHONE NUMBER RIGHT NOW. WE DONT KNOW ANY MR. HAROLD GOMER ,

Cheeky sod! It's Mr Gomer, he doesn't have a first name!

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic