SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sxysadie
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Tween, here and there or the middle, no, the side, Hey Over here

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a newbie here. Love the hell outta this site. Just welcoming myself to all.

I found this site quite by accident. Fell in love after the first story I read. The squirel(spell?) ate the the carving. I laughed so hard and I was at work, my boss thought I was nuts! I had to join. I want to learn, I love messing with people and the fact that they are probably a million miles away is all the better. Need to look into this mentoring thing, I learn better hands on than by reading although I will read enuf to get the general idea. Any help and suggestions for a newbie is highly appreciated. I work for a manufacturing plant that does work for the DoD. I'm an administrative assistant and it's quite interesting work, however, I'll moonlight with this just to keep myself from getting bored. I need a hobby.

Mod edit - I have merged this text ^^^ from this locked topic, here - SP:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1096954

Too Much Rope,
Amused to Death
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome again - be sure to read all the stickies and have a look around.

(For example - there's a welcome sticky here: Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23128)

I would recommend signing up for a mentor here (they are ever-so-helpful): http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Glad to have you aboard!!!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here,
If you want to have some fun with new and exotic "friends" you're at the right address and the people at the eater here aren't bad either Wink As said read a bit and set up your new character account, then move over to the surplus section and grab a fresh one. The first baits are tough and usually don't last that long, but you'll get the hang of it in no time and there is an endless supply Very Happy
In the meantime ask questions, have fun and bait safe.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been getting these types of letters for ages. I have a yahoo account that I set up along time ago that I really don't use. My main account is hotmail. Problem is I used the same username ( diff from the one here) I just checked my yahoo acct today and found an awesome letter from some canadian saying I won the lottery! (Imagine that) From my email address no less. I'd love to have some fun but am nervous, I'd like to learn more first. If anyones interested, I can forward and maybe we can play together that way I can learn hands on. In the meantime, I'll look into the mentoring thing. I need a hobby and this just fits the mold so perfect. Twisted Evil

Too Much Rope,
Amused to Death
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

to bait safe you'll have to use a save account like Gmail or Hushmail both strip you address from the email (IP#) so if.... they can't find you, it's not a big chance that, but better safe than sorry, it has happened to a few people who might have upset their "friend" a bit Smile
The rest is read, read and ask questions. And if you never start you don't get hooked like me Very Happy.
So what can happen? you loose a "friend" and have to start a new game, so what, done that a hundred times or more already, no shame, just learning Wink

Have fun

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome sxysadie read the stickys and all that Laughing

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to have you here sxysadie Very Happy

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi sxysadie. Welcome to the Eater.

Anyone who quotes Roger Waters is okay with me. Nice sig line.

The captain said excuse me ma'am
This species has amused itself to death. Wink
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard. Handy links down there in my sig line to help you get started... set up a safe baiting account first, sign up for a mentor if you're wanting someone to go through a bait step by step with you. Otherwise just take a look around, get settled in and find a cozy spot to read all those stickies Cool

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all for the hello's and advice. I'm gonna be a readin' fool here for while Very Happy

Too Much Rope,
Amused to Death
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic