SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A favour to ask anyone baiting vlads.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been chatting to Skerrett, and he has a great project he's working on. It involves trying to list as many vlads as possible in a huge database, including what version of The Bat! they're using, the IP address and so on. It's a mammoth task, so I'd like to ask anyone here baiting vlads to help him out. All you have to do is send him a copy of the vlad's initial email, complete with headers and a photo. Really as much info as possible, but at a minimum those details. It would be a huge help, so please help out in this project. It'll only take 30 seconds for you to send the details, and every one helps build up a great project that'll be of use to every romance baiter. I've seen the project so far and it really is an amazing piece of work. Can you send the details to

Thank you everyone for your help.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In return I'll make a copy available to all who want / contribute to it. Very Happy

Currently there are almost 1,600 addys included in the database which is in Excel allowing sorting of the data to help see groups / prolific individuals involved.

Ideally Id ask people to post the intro letter, header and photos on RomanceScam and I'll ad the data from there

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2

Last edited by Skerrett on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It certainly is a Shocked wow - project. I can only guess how many hours of detective work must already have been put into this amazing database.

BTW it shows the size of this scam industry very apparently...

Too bad I don�t have any Vlad to add so I can�t contribute anything atm other than just stand still for a moment to deeply understand that so far my view has been limited to Accra in Ghana mainly. Now I read such a variety of places, many different places beyond Yoshkar-Ola...it�s intimidating. Do they do anything else with their computers other than...? (Sorry to say so. The amount of info in this database leads one to think of words like these during the first minutes of browsing...)

Anybody who has vlads in the inbox, please add yours to this Excel-file. It will be worthwhile. PM them to Skerret.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep an Excel file on my lads I'm baiting and have baited. I discovered that when I gmailed my file to myself, I got the option of using the Excel file right in gmail. You could create a gmail account that we all could access, upload your database to it and then PM users the pw to the gmail account. That way your work would be done for you.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one problem with getting a lot of people to upload data
Too many versions - one central version keeps it cleaner but thanks for the hint.

For those interested in receiving a copy of the database - PM me with an addy and you will get put into a mailing list and receive monthly updates Wink

Ideally I'd ask people to post the intro letter, header and photos of any Vlad they have not already listed in the database on RomanceScam and I'll ad the data from there.
That includes Wayne Laughing Laughing
With only that data in a public forum it will not affect any bait you attempt but may prevent a victim parting with money you can always add the full script later

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic