SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

looking to meet the next tenor hot?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
infopimp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Studio owners in the US are getting hit by scammers booking fake studio time - this is a ripe thread to watch if you are looking to create the next TENOR HOT! LOL

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan-zone/153377-our-studio-being-scammed.html

lots and lots of leads... i know someone here can help 'produce' their next cut!

Smile
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is certainly a busy bee...

http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=550820&Main=539678

There is also this... [email protected] Probably the same bloke.

And this on myspace...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=335450581 Very Happy More aliases.

I particularly like this as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBOzygfU60U Ouch!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These studio guys are somewhat with it. They are checking IPs and realize that having 200 checks sent out will hurt the lad in postage and handling. The only thing they don't get is the baiting safe concept. It seems very easy for a real baiter to jump right into this and offer the lad tens of thousands of dollar to be the next huge rap artist. The scammer would have to submit to being branded with the studio name.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
infopimp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point - this is dangerous business, and nothing to start without a lot of research and consideration - and "layering" of identities!
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnJD2bF5yy4&feature=related
Kinda reminded me of an e-mail I read once.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic