SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do lads check your pics?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently posted a profile on a dating site and used a pic from the web, however I cannot find the site I got it from again so am stuck with only the one picture.

My question is: have you ever changed your characters image near the begining or halfway through a bait and not had the lad notice?

I'll string them along a while with the usual lost my hard drive bit but just wondered if anyone has had a similar problem

cheers

Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot of lads never ask for a pic beyond the first one. Some don't even do that. If you're really worried then look for someone that looks similar, or use the same tricks we use when asked for a passport.

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mackilt wrote:
. . . have you ever changed your characters image . . .

All the time.
I started with a pic of a blonde girl and found a few other, unrelated, blonde-girl pics which I dropped in to the bait periodically and which were never queried.
Don't make life complicated.
There's very little chance you'll get questioned.
If that does happen I'm sure that you can explain why you have grown or lost a few inches, or developed or lost freckles or whatever else has changed between pics.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thing I learned early on that works it when you find a good photo, crop the face for the 1st pic. When they ask for another, send the full pic. They do the same thing. Wink

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have confessed to a couple of lads that the first pictures I have sent were fake. A girl can't be too careful on the internet. It lends credibility to your story when you tell them the "truth". Nine months later I still have both of them.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have also reverse flipped the image and blurred the background, darkened or lightened the hair and/or changed the color of clothing. I also found far away shots of people and sent those saying, I'm the third on the left and that sort of thing.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow, sure.. Starting a love bait sending out a picture of a grumpy 80 year old man, followed a week later by one of a 30-yr old guitar hero .. They never even noticed ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've used pictures of similar looking women and none of the lads seemed to care or notice. If any did my plan was to tell them the pictures were taken several years apart, or I had a car accident and had some plastic surgery to repair the damage.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Mackilt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers guys that pretty much confirms that they don't bother looking or are so gullable that they believe anything including how much we love them lol.

Thanks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic