SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Orphan Scammer replies - mass bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received Western Union instructions. But I think my accountant said I needed to have a certificate of registration in the US before I donate to make sure I'm not scammed. Or do you think that will scare them off?

To Eddie Valient, PI: Yeah, they really like their orphans, don't they?
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an answer at last. From the "Christian" baiter. I'd think he actually reads what I wrote, but I did explain that my English is not mother tounge and I asked for shorter text. He sent me the big story from above.

So I just wrote again and told him I do need a shorter text. Well, at least I got some connection.

I wonder if he is a scammer like all the others or he is a lunatic...

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the orphan pictures from the secretary and a nice email from Fred wishing me a happy easter. My response:
Quote:
Happy Easter to you too Fred. I hope you and the church had an excellent holiday. I would love to help you out but I do have one concern. I am a topless model and have done work for various magazines and photographers and I wouldn't want my work to damage the reputation of the orphanage. Maybe I could do some modelling work for the orphanage, what do you think?
all my love to you and the orphanage
Alice

next I'll send him some piccies. Laughing

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad is getting impatient. It has only been a couple of hours since they gave the Western Union information. I'm getting e-mails from 2 different e-mails, one as the s3cr37ary and one as the original.

He will just have to wait. I'm waiting to hear from my accountant and I have no clue where to find a WU.
January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, that is quite a competition for my Reverend...but watch me win, since I am absolutely sure that he will join my church, for I am a man of God! Wink

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we had some email exchange in two hours. He is online right now.

I am waiting for the pictures and asked for some official document about the camp and also an ID. At least it seems he is off script.

I tried to write him again from my non Christian character and nada...

Lousy racist...

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear S1ster,
As you can see we are really managing and we are not registered at all in the US,since we are trying to grow and only people like you wjo have the fear of God could understand us.
We will be talking of that as son as we are able to get our feets on ground, for now we are not registered.
Thanks for your using western union money transfer and we wish to hear from you...

This lad is lazy, they won't help me with a certificate. Sad He won't send me official documentation either.

I think I need a little more information about the type of religious studies and what Bible they use before I part with my moolah. I wonder if they use the same kind Kwame uses.
MarinaCora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sergeant Helo Dolly, requests permission to join the team.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he wouldn't respond to my priest of Odin at all.Lets see if he prefers my southern redneck character.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him which Bible he used and what religious studies they did. No answer Sad

I'm sorry but I don't think sweet innocent Pr1$$y is really going to give up her money that easily. They aren't registered in the US and she is going to need some reassurance that they are legit.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him:

Quote:
I've been networking with some old Corps buddies to get help to you. I'm not sure when they'll contact you.

In the meantime, please answer me this: approximately how much would it cost to support one child with food, clothing, medicine and books for a year? This would help greatly with trying to get further support.

He replied:

Quote:
Actually understand the zeal with which you want to help and God will bless you so much for that.Amen.
I pray that your friends will see it important cause it is a neccesity to rescue lifes from suffering.Any way to survive a child per annum could be within the range of 1500dolars and above,but any thing even little can add value to lives here.
Will earnestly pray thee to help us with any available thing for now as we wait for something better comes up.
May the almighty GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU.AMEN. waiting to hear from you soon.

So I decided to dangle a tempting carrot:

Quote:
That figure may come in very useful. I have an idea that could help you immensely.
I live in Charleston, South Carolina. My family is well established and I have some good social networks. I could readily get sponsors from many well-off families. For this I'll need your help.
I need a list of twenty orphans, boys and girls. Include a small paragraph about each one - likes, dislikes, what they think about you and your orphanage, that sort of thing, and each with a photo. If this is put together properly, and I can market you to my friends and acquaintances, I could get that $1500 from each person - maybe several times that.
People want to make a difference in the world, Sir, and this could be their chance.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm bothered with the fact that he doesn't respond to non christian characters. I'm starting to think that we might be dealing with somebody who realy converted from Islam to Christianity and is mentally very unstable and is hallucinating about this camp or something.

I tried again with the non christian character, told him I want to help... I do wish to have him write something very stupid to proove he is a thief and not a mere very sick man.

Well, odds are he is a thief.

867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get to have a library in my name!!!! Can you believe it?

It's weird that the lad won't mention money. I ask how much does he need, he only says as much as you can give. I said an amount and he just said whatever. Confused

Is that normal?

My lady won't be able to make to a Western Union until this weekend when she can get to the city (although those potholes out in the midwest are very dangerous). In the meantime she needs instructions for how to use WU.
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy Mugu hasn't even responded to Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff yet.

Time to up the ante and tell him my men have taken a collection to help him get started as we wait further orders.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That did the trick. 3 email in 1 hour including the standard orphan pictures.

Now to get him off script. Twisted Evil

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought I would never get a nibble from him,I got 2 e mails in 5 minutes.

Quote:
i really tried your number this mourning it was on answering machine,so we could not talk.please wish you to reply here as soon as you can.

I havn't even told him my name yet,I have no clue what number he tried this "mourning"

When I opened ths e mail account,I used the name Whispering Death.I had intended to explain it as a company name or something.He is now calling me Mr Whispering Death.This should be fun.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, the guy is making me nervous. He ignores me again although I told him I can get 15,000 Euros for him. He didn't even send me the pics.

Is it possible he has got too many answers and he is loosing track? Rolling Eyes

If it can get him to loose even one real victim - it was worth it. I just wrote to him telling him that I need the pictures till the end of the week if I'm about to transfer a donation request to my company.

paula.hamilton
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bible scammers look it up in the Google directory, learn more about the appropriate scammer, and study how they reply back.

The only way you can get the Bible scammer to respond speak there languages in the same writing, write back in reply and verse from the bible and ask him to send you some pictures that maintain his appearance, if that does not work use a team of Bible Baiters would be a appropriate response to the scammer, an see how that works.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pshaw! This is all I got from him:

Quote:
Dear brethren,
i hope to do so but need some time ,ok.please any urgent
donation
will be welcomed.
thankx.
fred

I'm afraid the good people of Charleston aren't going to send their donation in dribs and drabs. Only a big cheque for the orphans will do!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got the pics at last. They look like thumbnails. Did everybody got the same pics? I wonder if I should ask for bigger pictures, or should I say they are ok.

He also promised an official letter (I asked for a letter from Nigerian Goverment or from the UN). I'm waiting.

He still ignores my non christian character.

Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff with a status report for Capt. Mal.
Sensitivity Level: Eyes Only

Captain, have contacted the civilians and gathered second-hand reconnaissance photos. Too small to be of logistical use. Have transmitted the following message to the civilians:
Quote:

Mr. W1ll1ams,

My men and I have taken up a donation of $4000 to help the plight of the children. I need some further logistics:

1. How many attacks on the children from the Islam extremists occur daily, weekly, monthly?
2. How many men are typically on the enemy attack squads? women? children?
3. Do you have sufficient medical supplies at your orphanage?
4. Do you have an ambulance? helicopter? Humvee?

Please get back to me as soon as possible, as I am getting my men geared up and ready for travel.

Hoo AH!

Gunnery Sergeant J@ck G0ff

That is all. End Transmission.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

**TRANSMISSION BEGINS**

To: J@ck G0ff

BEO*

Other efforts to gain useable intel of limited use to this time. Maintain your operations and report status if situation alters.

Will keep you informed of developments.

That is all

**TRANSMISSION ENDS**

*Baiters' Eyes Only

Sand Timer x 7
867_5309
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Pr1$$y had an accident on the way into the city last night [WU drop] and got a flat tire. Those damn potholes will get you every time. It also broke her axle so she is without a car for at least a week and is unable to drive into the nearest city. But she can ride her bicycle to work and we are all praying for good weather in the midwest.

Quote:
Dear Sis,
We recieved your mail and we are touched by that,...
We really think of contacting the person who will be using it for the work and see if he could provide an account for the transfer then i will reach you properbly tomorrow.
The children are in need and i thank you for your interest,i wil tell them what happened and i know they will pray for you.
Will like to hear from you .Thanks.
Fr3d.

Isn't that sweet? So if I do get an account, what next?
Sy Borg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had quite a bit of correspondence with Rev Fr3d this week. Too bad WU wouldn't send the money transfer until the Rev filled out an ITV5 form.

Quote:

My secretary has sent you the form and he has filled my part,please do yours carefully and send.
thanks. we are expecting the MTCN number

And the form came in from his s3cr3tary
Quote:
i was directed by the co- ordinator to send you this form and you are required to fill your own part which is SENDER OF FUND.just fill in the amount at the top written amount to be sent and your individual name like i did,and your address as required,then tel number.

The receiv3rs name on the form is P4ul Wi!!iams.

This is one of my first baits and the forms are very helpful. The good Rev Fr3d has also been contacted today by another pastor here in the US. I'm curious to see how this angle will work, and am going to try to get him off script from the start.
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

867_5309 wrote:
So if I do get an account, what next?

Lad bank accounts should be sent to Alan at [email protected], along with the header details and some of the text to prove that the Lad is in fact a scammer. Alan can then arrange for the account to be closed - though it may take a short while. I think there's a sticky on this somewhere.

Meanwhile:

Quote:
Dear Bro,
The truth is that iam trusting you but people are funny,sometimes they can use that as a medium to get money and use for there selfish reasons.
Thanks alot and with time i will see to that,but still like you to sow a seed in those children,no matter how little.
waiting to hearing from you.
God bless.
fred

What the hell got into him all of a sudden? I'm insulted! I'll have to take some time on this one...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic