SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's gone really quiet in Ladland - must be an Easter effect

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started a few days before Easter and even my catcher accounts have died away to a trickle now.

I think lots of Lads who work away must travel home for Easter. It's a shame because I thought we may have exterminated all the world's Lotto Lads. Very Happy - but then what would I do ?

I even rang a random Lad to annoy someone, as I was a little bored, and he said "I don't do business during the holiday". Like he works the rest of the year Rolling Eyes - so I just gave him an earful of expletives in a Belfast Irish accent and rang off.

Come on Lads - I'm ready and waiting. Evil or Very Mad

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so I just gave him an earful of expletives in a Belfast Irish accent

....so I did.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bunch of my regulars have stopped writing, but I'm still getting tons of letters in my catcher account.

If you want any lotto lads, Gomer, I've got em coming out my ears.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Herp just dumped his normal three pages in the surplus so there is no need to complain Wink

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long weekend for the over worked lads, most of mine have always been lazy buggers & take the weekends off (without my permission I may add)

Plenty of catch up time next week I'm sure Laughing

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

None of my 10 have written to me today.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lad hasn't contacted me since Thursday his time , one contacted me on Saturday his time saying he couldn't get me pics of the artwork until Tuesday because of the Easter break, he said he was in his "Countryside Home" Shocked I checked the IP and he's not in Accra anymore. The other emailed me this morning so he's still working. All the others I haven't heard since Friday their time.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd bet that most of the Internet cafes are closed for the Easter holiday as well.

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lucky for my lad, or else Goody R1cci would have given him quite a tongue-lashing for not being in church!
er0r93
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah alot've my lads have gone qiuet.. I have about one or two still on the hook..
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not even Easter prevented one lad to call me at midnight when i was already sleeping after hard day at work. Mad i have plenty of fresh scams caught but my current lads dont write.

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My mailbox is quite too for the last few days. I think at least one of them is a muslem - I'm not sure. My lads are all new, since I just started again after a year of break from baiting.

Maybe the Internet Caffes are realy closed. Poor lads.

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
er0r93
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im starting to get more emails.. Smile

You can tell the easter holiday is over.. =D
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

About half a dozen of my 20 lads were working on Friday and Saturday. Only one mailed me on Sunday, but I've got four more already today.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All of my lads e-mailed me up to Saturday night, then it all died off. A few mentioned the Easter Holiday in their last messages. Then I wake up this morning and BOOM they're in overdrive, all my lads replied back and I had 12 new ones. I guess they Celebrated Easter too so they could get the holiday, lazy b@$t@rds.

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as you have the money, they'll be back for more instructions, no doubt about it and I finally have the time to read up here a bit.

lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does seem that they took the Easter weekend off. This surprises me because I'd bet very ew are Christian or live in Christian countries and Easter is strictly a Christian observance.

I suupose it is possible that countries that were once under British influence such as Nigeria do observe it as a holiday, as I believe it is still regarded as a holiday in GB, though not formally in the US.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mailbox is still empty. I feel so neglected. Don't they like me anymore? Sad

"I have told you that this is risk free" - David Sharp that offered me the Litvinenko funds, with explanation why it will not risk my life to go on with it.
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still empty too... Sad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of my Lads are back, and so is the spam...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
It does seem that they took the Easter weekend off. This surprises me because I'd bet very few are Christian or live in Christian countries and Easter is strictly a Christian observance.

Africa has 889,650,061 people living on the continent, 355,203,717 of which are Christian, that's 39.92%. West African countries alone have a slightly lower figure of 34.56% christians.
Islam is the other main religion, making up 44.86% of the entire continent, or 49.8% in West Africa.

So christianity is pretty major in Africa! In other scammer rich areas, christianity (albeit the eastern versions) are very major religions too.

bunnyrabbit wrote:
I believe it is still regarded as a holiday in GB, though not formally in the US.

It's a very major holiday in the UK second only to Christmas, as it is in most other christian countries. In some christian countries it's the premier holiday.

So don't be surprised that your lad hasn't been writing. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Slootie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad I read this thread!

I also haven't had much action over the weekend, and I thought it might be something I said which is odd because I'm always very polite. Smile
Isotelus Ceraurus
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally joine the foru after a few onths of dicking the 419 lads around. I have been playing the (many) that come into my personal Yahoo account. I give the less interesting ones the phone number of my local police station.
I would like some mentoring. It seems the lads usually lose interest in me after asking for a small sum -- say, $300 -- to cover courrier expenses or something. There's no way I will send them anything.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark Bourrie

You can find a mentor via a link in Scambaiting Help, Hints & Tips.
Welcome to eater, read the stickys and bait safe.

Had my lad leave a message on my yac number, did not sound happy Very Happy
he also sent a email, i had not contacted him for 6 days.
nalei
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mark

Have you checked the <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12">Help</a> forum?
Last year when I just started I got plenty of help there. There is also the mentor thread somewhere, you can try and apply to it.

Anyway, about them loosing interest - this is your mistake. You say you won't send the money, so they go and look for a better victim. You should tell them you are going to send them the money. And you should do it - of course, there are difficulties. Sometimes you "sent" it to the wrong city, sometimes there are security forms the lads should fill before you can send the money, sometimes you got contacted with another lad who has a better deal, so you want to consult your old lad friend about that.

There are plenty of ways to make them think you are on the hook and about to send their money everyday. And they are getting very annoyed about this.

Go check the help forum, read the complete baits stories, it'll give you ideas.

Good luck!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic