SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first attempt at baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been reading posts here for quite a while now and decided to give it a go.

I lost him at the end with an easy mistake but hey I'll live and learn.

At least he had a few trips to the WU office. Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a standard reply to a money box scam I recieved this:-

DEAR XXXXXX

I am Mr West Harry the diplomatic agent from PROFESSOR CHARLES C. SOLUDO,GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) In regards of your shipments a total sum of $3,000 is required for the clearing of your two shipments with the customs here in Kansas City . Each of your shipment clearing out from the customs and airport taxes and yellow tag cost is $1.000, and $,1,000 each multiply by three which is $3,000 only for your two shipments. I want you to understand that as soon as you make the payment of the clearing of your shipments will be released to me for safe delivery to your
contact address with me.

They don�t accept check or credit cards the only accept cash for any payment here. So you have to use the details below and send the 3,000 through western union money transfer to Kansas City for the clearing of your shipments from the customs here before it starts accumulating demurrage. Send the money with the below details through western union. Understand that you have to make the payment into three places.

Receivers Name: Floyd Brown
Test Question: Good
Answer: Man
Amount: $1,000
Senders Name:

ANOTHER PAYMENT DETAILS BELOW

Senders Name:
Senders Name:
I believe you know that you can not send the total amount of $3,000 at the same time so kindly make the payment in two installments as I have shown you above and send me two control numbers MTCN so that they can get the money cleared from the western union agents here in Kansas city to enable them release your shipments to me for safe delivery to your contact address 7514 75th Street, Washington DC, DC 54663

I advice you to make the payment as soon as possible so that your shipments wont enter into demurrage which will still cost you more money so make the payment urgently with the details above and send to me the money transfer control numbers via my email. Any delay will make me fly toLondon for more deliveries I have to make.

Do as I have directed you so that your shipments is cleared and released to me for safe delivery. As soon as you make the payment just send to me the money transfer control numbers MTCN.

Thanks.

MR WEST HARRY
DIPLOMATIC AGENT

attached was this absolutely fantastic Rolling Eyes passport

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my reply to Harry

Harry,

I have sent the three payments as requested and have attached the details you requested.

The lady at the store advised me to be very careful with sending money like this as there is much fraud, but I have faith in you.

Senders Name: XXXXXXX
Please let me know when I should expect to recieve the funds.

Obviously I neglected to include the MTCN numbers Razz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But he quickly picked up on that......

DEAR XXXXX

Please send me the three money transfer control numbers MTCN or the western union payment slip to enable me receive the $3,000 here please.

Please so that i will be able to deliver your shipment by tomorrow please get back to me immediately with all the payment details.

Waiting to hear from you immediately please.

Ok time to play the thicko.......

I have no way to send the slips. I have three of them. I'm sorry I am not sure what you mean.

Starting to get a bit touchy here.........

DEAR XXXXXXX

Please you are advised to scan the slips and send it to me by email attachment or you send to me the transfer control numbers MTCN on the three slips to enable me get the $3,000.

Please you are delaying me here you have to send the transfer control numbers MTCN on the slips please.

Thanks.

MR WEST HARRY
DIPLOMATIC AGENT

Can't have him getting all stroppy like that can we?

Please be patient with me Harry, do not use that tone with me. As you can see by my name I am a Doctor and I can only reply in between treating patients in a very busy Emergency Room.

I cannot scan the reciepts as I do not have access to a scanner.

I am not sure what number it is you need. Where about on the ticket are they?

Things are getting serious now, In the name of god indeed Very Happy

DEAR Dr Louise Debonair MD

Please in the name of God try and scan the 3 reciepts and send them to me by email attachment to enable me get the $3,000 from western union please.

So that i can deliver your shipment to you by tomorrow to your contact address XXXXXXXXXXXX please.

Please scan the 3 reciepts soon as possible so that your shipments wont enter into demurrage which will still cost you more money so scan the 3 reciepts and send them to me any delay from you will make me fly to London for more deliveries I have to make.

(My address as far as he is concerned is in Washington DC so why flying to London would help I do not know Very Happy )

I think he merits a tounge lashing now.......

I have told you the same thing in 3 emails now! I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A SCANNER!

DEAR XXXXXXXXXXXX

OK YOU SEND ME THE THREE RECIEPTS NUMBERS IT WILL BE TEN NUMBERS EACH.

ON THE WESTERN UNION RECIEPTS THERE IS TEN NUMBERS EACH PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME IMMEDIATELY PLEASE.

SEND ME THE TEN NUMBERS ON THE WESTERN UNION RECIEPTS EACH OF THE THE THREE WESTERN UNION RECIEPTS YOU HAVE WITH YOU PLEASE THREE OF THE NUMBER ON THISE WESTERN UNION RECIEPTS.

FOR ME TO GET THE $3,000 YOU SENT PLEASE.

Harry,

Not until you apologise to me for being so rude. I have located the numbers and I will make you aware of them as soon as I recieve an apology from you

wondering if maybe I have been switched to a different scammer as he now starts reffering to me as a male Question
DEAR XXXXX

SIR PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOD AM VERY SORRY I DONT MEAN TO BE RUDE TO YOU PLEASE SIR.

Thanks.

MR WEST HARRY
DIPLOMATIC AGENT

I decide to let him stew for a few days.........

DEAR Dr Louise Debonair MD

SIR PLEASE AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE THREE PAYMENTS RECIEPTS MTCN NUMBERS PLEASE TO ENABLE ME DELIVER YOUR SHIPMENTS TO YOU PLEASE.

FOR ME TO GET THE $3,000 YOU SENT PLEASE AM SORRY FOR BEEN RUDE TO YOU SIR.

Thanks.

MR WEST HARRY
DIPLOMATIC AGENT

OK time to put him out of his misery

Harry,

Why do keep reffering to me as Sir? I am a woman.

I have visited a local Internet store and have managed to scan the reciepts for you. I have attached them in a file for you.

(attached a rather large dll renamed as a jpg)

He went quiet for a few days after this so I sent this........

Harry,

Why haven't I heard from you, have you managed to recieve the monies yet? I am getting worried, I had to borrow that $3000 from patient funds and I need to put it back as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon,

XX

Please call me if there are any problems

Eventually I hear back from a different email address......

My Sister XXX (yay I'm a woman again)

I never recieve the monies yet because i cannot view the attachment you sent to me am also worried. (really? no idea why Evil or Very Mad )

Please me sister help me for me to deliver your shipment please resend me the attach western union reciepts or you send me the three MTCN numbers please to enable me to the $3,000 please.

I have try to call you but your phone is in a voice mail please send the three payment MTCN please.

Thanks.

MR WEST HARRY
DIPLOMATIC AGENT

Harry,

This is becoming very frustrating for me, I am a very busy Doctor and if I am treating patients I am out of my office.

I have re-scanned the slips for you and I trust that is ok. (wouldn't be another renamed dll now would it?)

I wish you would explain to me what a mnct number is. This is very new to me so please understand.

I am very sad today as I failed to save the life of a man who was rushed to my emergency room after having his head trapped in a vice squad.

Think of me at this difficult time,

Dr X

My Sister X

I still cant view the attachment you sent to me am very worried please.

MTCN is the ten numbers on the western union reciepts please send me those numbers of three of the western union reciepts please once you send me the numbers every thing will be okay.

Please send me the ten numbers of the three of the western union reciepts each.

Each of the reciepts have ten numbers please send them to me immediately please.

You said that you have three of the western union reciepts please send me the ten numbers on the reciepts is the mtcn please.

Thanks.

MR WEST HARRY
DIPLOMATIC AGENT

again you appear to be in haste Harry, you don't even offer words of condolonce for the terrible day I am having.

Where about on the slips is the number you require (exactly) there are lots of numbers on there.

My Sister X

Please am so sorry please, yes on each of the western union reciepts you have you will see ten numbers on it please send to me those number please.

Each of the western union reciepts have ten numbers on it please send to me the ten numbers on each of the western union reciepts please.

Waiting to hear from you immediately with the numbers please send me those ten numbers on the western union reciepts ten numbers after ten so me to understand it please the numbers will be in three place.

At this point I sent him 3 made up MCTN numbers and got this reply...

I AM IN DISGUSD, I VISITED OFFICE OF BANK TO COLLECT THIS MONIES AND THEY SAY THE NUMBER IS WRONG. PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR. I LOOK LIKE A CRIMINAL IN THE BANK. CHECK NUMNERS PLEASE.

WEST, HARRY

After letting him stew for a bit longer I made a mistake, I pointed out his crap effort at fake id.....

My god Harry, I have just realised that you have lied to me. I lloked at your passport that you sent me and it is plain to see that the details on it have been changed (very badly)

Why would you lie to me like this?

I have just telephoned Western Union and they are telling me that I cannot get the money back, I am crying here, how am I to repay that money to the patients fund? All I am left with is these three numbers that you seem so desperate to get from me.

Please convince me you are genuine Harry, I need to see your real passport or ID, if you cannot manage that then I insist you send me a photo of you holding my name so I know it is real. When you have done that I will immediately send you the three numbers (which I have now located)

I so really want you to be genuine as I have prayed many times over this matter and it was God who told me I should help you.

XXXXX

Unsurprisingly that was my last contact from Harry Sad I realise the mistake I made and paid for it but I still had some fun along the way.

Live and learn and bring on the next one Very Happy

(There were a few voicemails but they weren't worth sharing, mumbo jumbo)
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey i liked it,im only new at this to and have just completed my first bait(its in this section)i learnt theres only so much you can say untill they start to doubt.good luck and keep up the good work Very Happy
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The important thing is you caused him to waste time that would have been possibly spent scamming someone else. Good job.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic