SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What to do on a 1st date?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
^^^ What makes you think that wasn't my first date with PRS?

That was his first date with some other girl. Then, he met PRS as she was dancing. He left his original date there and took PRS home.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all of this wild speculation about Harry and I, the formal record needs to be set straight. Harry's description is somewhat accurate, but leave it to a man to forget or not notice some of the details.

1. Harry did not make reservations at the motel. It seemed like the desk clerk knew him. I think he called Harry "Client minus 9". I'm not sure.
2-4. Close enough to the truth except for one thing. It turns out I was disqualified for suspicion of being a professional dancer, but I got to keep the $419 in tips. Not bad for 5 minutes of work. Dancing to "You Shook Me All Night Long" works every time. Suckers.
5. True, but I had to pay the cab fare.

The parts Harry forgot, or wants to forget, about.
6. He made me go to the neighborhood convenience store for cheap beer, SlimJims and Twinkies. He told me to ask for the HB Special which he neglected to tell me included one nanosized condom.
7. Harry rapidly consumed all of the beer and food, let loose a belch that made the lead-based paint chips fall off the walls then proceeded to immediately pass out and soil himself. He kept mumbling "Chibuike", but I had no idea what that meant.
8. Harry woke up the next day on a freighter bound for Hong Kong and found out his new name was Betty.

It's obvious the PWT is locked.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont do as I did and announce you're vegetarian when you're in a steak restaurant!
It's a passing phase this veggie business.
I last months then succumb to bacon and sausages! ( and steak )
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good girl.... come back come back to the beef side MUHAHAHAHAHA
pork is my faverite veggie

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was a lot younger then.
The days of my youth.
My salad days!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, did you call her, and make the date yet? That's the first step. Get her to do something with you, and not hang up the phone in your face. Wink

I'm full of great dating advice... Cool

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget that when you do phone her, use skype or a throwaway mobile Sim card. When you email her use an IP stripping account. Never use your personal details. Never get involved in anything that you aren't prepared to walk out on in ten seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner. Tell her your name is IP freely. Laughing

So seriously, tell us how it went. Did you get hammered again, or did you go for Sushi?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovey took me for a nice meal, then to a beautiful park and it was the best date ever.

He treats me like a queen to this day. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Rolling Eyes
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

corona wrote:
... He treats me like a queen ...

You mean like Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymour, Anne of Cleves, Catherine Howard, and Catherine Parr? Wink
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He's just good!

Told him about this thread and he said, "I reckon they think you lead me around by the nose."

No and I don't always get my way. Mad

Anyways, if you really like her, then make it special and continue.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send her flowers and invite her for breakfast somewhere fun cause that's what you should have done the first time U2 met. Wink
Plan the rest of the day as if she would agree to go on with you, but don't be surprised if she has different plans, you can always join her in what she has planned or just drive her over there and agree to pick her up again when she is done (if you can't join her) and continue with original plan.
Antique markets, specialty shops, haute couture shops (if any around but don't buy her anything, just get her there so she can see for herself and you can learn what she likes, you can always buy it later), long walk through a park anything that's half interesting, doesn't take all day and gives you a chance to talk when needed and BS if you don't feel like it. A little bit of everything so you can figure out what works, mutual interest, that's part of the glue. The rest is trust and you got to earn that.
Just being horny doesn't count anymore this is not the sixties, when life was easy Laughing
And then what do I know, I had my last date in the sixties Rolling Eyes

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok so she called me yesterday and asked if i had any plans for the evening. I didn't and we agreed on meeting up at a bar. So I immediatly did what Harry suggested and booked a room in a sleezy motel. We met at the bar and I made sure I buy the drinks all evening. Long island ice teas for her and non alcoholic beer for me, so I could follow Harrys suggestions (I would have forgot the bait if I was drunk myself). I got her quite hammered and we headed to a strip club. Couldn't find one with an amateur night but it didn't matter really since she turned out to be a quite professional dancer. I also hooked up a couple of strippers to join us at the motel room. Oh and what a night it was. Not sure why there was two goats in the room when I woke up this morning, but they looked quite satisfied. My date wasn't sure what happened last night, but I explained to her that it was her idea to go to the motel and pick up a couple of strippers. I couldn't give her money for the taxi because the strippers had stolen my wallet. Oh well, the night was well worth the platinum visa and $20,000 I had in my wallet.

Wink So seriously she did text me and asked if I had any plans. I called her and told that I din't. We agreed to meet up at a bar to play some pool (her idea). She didn't even know how to play it. I was ofcourse too nervous to notice her subtle suggestions. You know how it goes in the movies... The guy stands behind the girl and puts his arms around her "Here, let me show you how it's done. Pull the cue back and..." I didn't get wasted this time and we left the bar. It was really cold outside and she asked if I want to come to her place for some hot chocolate (yeah really Laughing ). Everything went well from there on. She turned out to be a really nice girl. My 'beer goggles' weren't misleading me the first time we met Smile Gonna meet her again tonight
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Thumbs up happy crowd Have fun and *** save Very Happy

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's awesome! I hope it keeps working out for you. Now, tell me one thing. Would your 1st part of the post have been more fun? Laughing Laughing
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
8. Harry woke up the next day on a freighter bound for Hong Kong and found out his new name was Betty.

As asked I checked again today, but he still didn't arrive...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Liima
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harry Bawls wrote:
That's awesome! I hope it keeps working out for you. Now, tell me one thing. Would your 1st part of the post have been more fun? Laughing Laughing

Yeah it would have been Laughing Maybe I'll just casually start talking about goats and strippers with no obvious reasons just to easily bring the matter up someday hehe Very Happy
Willy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright.. now grab up a camera and ask her to come along to the park to take pictures. Scout out a park with actual stuff to take pictures of tho. Then you take pictures and chat, maybe a bottle of wine? Then you should be able to get pictures of her... a little bit of conversation (actually pay attention to what she says.... yeah, its hard I know.) At the end of the evening, make sure you get a picture of your first kiss (if it is the first). Chick's dig that type of stuff. Very Happy

My divorce is about final.. maybe I should write down my own advice? ;D
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. What nice feedback. Sounds like you had fun but seriously, make plans, control the bait... Whoops this is not the baiting hints and tips section. Keep reading the paper for entertainment suggestions. I never called what we did dates. They were always "adventures." I've conducted all of my relationships like that and I've always had a full tank of gas, a map and a plan "B".

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, glad to know she liked you, and it's going well! Now, the next time you play pool, or see some other non-verbal cues, lose that nervousness, and do what she wants you to do. Gently at first, slowly, slowly, catch the monkey...oh wait..that's the lads. Just grab her and give her a great big kiss! Laughing And tell her she's awesome, or whatever the buzzword is these days...
<<Take it from me, the chicks dig me and jump on my surfboard all the time!

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evil or Very Mad

I've pulled some posts from here.

Did you really thing that was funny?

edit: changed smilie.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !

Last edited by Tsnerd on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If TS pulled it someone must stepped across the line. Keep it at least somewhat clean folks. I hate reading through a discussion sometimes and find stuff that not only runs up to the "that line" but then long jumps, triple jumps, and then vaults the line.
Lets not make the job of the Mods any harder than it already is. TS, will you put a good word in for me with the lovely all seeing eye?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic