SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chuck Soludo has a good answer for any question.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheKnightWhoSaysNi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why does he use Norwegian e-mail, when he is from Nigeria ?

Quote:
Thanks for your mail,

It is quiet obvious that the Management of Central Bank of Nigeria have the proof to prove this beyond all reasonable doubt. The reason why this management used Norway yahoo email software loading account is because we have some little problem last year ending. This resulted that several reports have been coming to our office by our clients concerning people calling them and emailing them in respect of these transactions. Our investigation department has investigated the matter and observed that our office phone line and email software has been tampered by un-identified imposter, more investigations proves that some previous officers of the bank who has been sacked due to their misappropriate and rough handling beneficiaries funds, which as a result of this some beneficiaries lost their funds for following the calling of those sacked officials.

Although we are using a private email software account before un-identified imposter tampered it, therefore we reported it to Federal Government of Nigeria what we are encountering and we reached an agreement with them that we will not be using our private email software account again. Later we agreed with them that we should find any yahoo site with a loading account which will avoid such problem again. We contacted yahoo mail website and reached an agreement with them that the Central Bank of Nigeria want to used their loading email software account and they agree with us and added us as one their banking customers that is using their site. It is from there that we started using Norway yahoo email software with a loading account which will never again be tamper by any hoodlums again. It is very official to all our clients that the Central Bank of Nigeria has changed our email software and the real reasons why we obtain such option.

Mr. Ron4ld Myl3g, I�m assuring you that this our new Norway yahoo email software loading account was changed due to some of misappropriate and rough handling beneficiaries funds, which as a result of this some beneficiaries lost their funds for following the calling of those sacked officials. You don�t need to be afraid why we used Norway email but it is to protect our clients and beneficiaries interest and to avoid any iota of impersonated in relate to these transaction and assignment mandated to us by the Federal Government of Nigeria and United Nation Organization.

This is the only truth I have to tell you, you well knew that we have gone a long way in this transaction (TWO EMAILS ACTUALLY Very Happy ). Allow yourself to be driven by desire; refuse any limitation is out to do this and haven perfected its modalities. So do not be afraid of its legality, as ever other thing has been taken care of. There is nothing illegal on this transaction. I believe I have made you to understand the reason why we decided to be using Norway yahoo email software loading account and through which you can achieve this and the only truth in this transaction. I do not know what else to tell you concerning the legality of this operation but all I know is that I have done that which I suppose by telling you the truth as it concerns everything about this operation.

Finally, I advice you to comply with the payment immediately you received this message and elucidation.

Waiting anxiously to hear from you.

Can he send me his photo, as there are many various Mr. Soludos on the net ? (Shortened a lot, this email was really long)

Quote:

I well understand your point and it will be a great pleasure working with your character in relate to this operation, I will be the last idiot to deceive any human being that was created by God, What it will profit to me if I tell you something that is a lie, while I knew how much I earn every month as Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. Meanwhile, I don�t know how you go about searching for my photograph, but am very sorry to tell you that as the real Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria I can not release my personal photograph to you. The only thing I can send to you is my international passport and my I.D card.
I understand the way you feel about this, that is the more reason why I am here to make sure you receive your fund successfully. I am an honest man, whatever I have told you about the transaction is nothing but the truth, I am an old man and have been in service with this bank over a long period of time. Furthermore, Ronald, I like making good name within my country and all over the world, I have families, we can make all the whole money on earth but what matters must is the good name which we will leave behind for our family. I want you to see things your self so that at the end of the transaction you will say good about me.

I have assured and promise you that you are going to see things your self at the end of the transaction, be your self and for the last time just give this a thought, I assure and promise that it will be like a surprise to you at the end of the transaction.
Why is it very hard for you to believe me? It is a thing of you that you have decided against all odds to associate yourself with this management despite the fact that you are doubting the legitimacy of the transaction. It is a welcome development and a feat you will never regret, please with all due respect, let us focus on the prospect that abound thereafter and not thinking about the legitimacy as I know quite well that if it is something that is not legal I will not personally be in this sit as a Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. I am a man of God and as well a Christian.

"Would you run a race with a cheater ?" Jo3l Akumi4h
"You are refusing to think and that is what disturbs me." Jo3l Akumi4h
"I have mastered it all by being a victim." Jo3l Akumi4h

Last edited by TheKnightWhoSaysNi on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That's just .... impressive! Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent email! It's like a masterclass in unbeleivable bullshitting! Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could use more Dragons in it though....

Nice job Knight clapping

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Allow yourself to be driven by desire"

On a 'streetcar named desire', perhaps?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice sig line, though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic