SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The worst teacher you had at school?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I don't remember too many 'worst' teachers. In stepans master plan at that time, (for my early education) all teachers had a purpose. A few were capable of teaching me, a majority were suitable to be driven a few steps closer toward insanity. The most boring were taught if they left me alone, reading or sleeping in the back of the classroom, I would not torment them. (the smarter of the dull ones did this)

I was a 'baiter' back then, but of teachers.

There is no greater feeling of power for a 12 year old boy than that of driving an adult into hysterics, in public. Very Happy

I feel sorry for some of it now..... Crying or Very sad

And yes, this was the days of 'corporal punishment' in public schools.
I set some records there, also.

Razz

I do remember a 'worst' principal. Very dumb man, fairly nice guy, though. If you were caught in class with a comic book, back in these dark ages, the teacher would send you to his office. He would confiscate it, explaining the rules about bringing 'those' to school, and add it to the rather large stack near his desk.
His office opened directly into the hallway, and you would often see him sitting in there, feet on the desk, reading a comic book when you passed.

Dancing Banana

(although there were few times I actually got to PASS his office at that time....)

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
akenfreid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an AP Statistics teacher who really wanted to be an actuary, but had to be a teacher instead because she couldn't pass her actuarial exam. On the first week of class, one of my classmates asked for a copy of her old exam. He handed it back the next day with a passing score.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know I liked all my teachers. There was only one in college who was certifiable but other then that I am not too damaged by what they taught me. Cool

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic