SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is muddled,even for a lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this back from an e-mail I answered asking for help for disadvantaged children.I don't think I could muddle the english language this badly if I tried.I think I will have fun with the veterinary care for the adopted children.Perhaps we should spay and neuter them?I answered this under the name of J0hn H0lm3s-I have no clue who Mr Johnson is.

Quote:
Hello Mr Johnson
am happy to hear from you thanks for you support to God who made me i dont hide anything n mind but to let people who is willing to help us the truth i dont have website at all i do have an organisation start on Children's Home Society and Family Services, my representatives are responsible for facilitating the adoption process in your child's in our society.
my Personal Representative, to ensure that all the adopted children are given the best not for them to feel they dont have mother's , I direct my Personal Representative to provide any needed, reasonable veterinary care for the Adoped children i was ben introduce to send emails online to get help when government are not helping us at all and i feel alot for this children as a woman i dont want them to pass the pain their mother already put them through .
my name is janet omen aletor, im was born in febuary 7 1977 in Nigeria my mother from S.Africa and my Dad from Nigeria i study at university of Benin my course was based on social administration i stay with my Adopted friend whom never know her parient and i feel alot for her i decide to go for Children's Aid Society, to learn more about children without children. that is all i can type to you Mr johnson i await for your reply sir

/quote

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!
Quote:
reasonable veterinary care for the Adoped children

And I thought my kids were animals!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
viereinsneun
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
.....to learn more about children without children.

There are 2 ways to read this:
1. Your lad did a correspondence course and was therefore not able to do any of the practical exercises.
2. He was studying an organisation, possibly affiliated to Parents without Partners or something similar. It makes sense - their members were probably too young to conceive. Cool

[At this point viereinsneun bolts for the exit] I think maybe I should leave this topic right alone.
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need any pointers on givin those kids shots, lemme know! i raised many many goats! lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic