SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

NSFW Video

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another filipina scammer video just for fun.

Educational version for the general public is in the works.

This may be deleted by putfile due to the content, so take a look quickly....

(Just female partial nudtiy)

NSFW

http://media.putfile.com/Maria-Pretty-KawaiiFilipina-Scammer

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan - Nice - my these ladies are so eager to please you - Mr. Green

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work.

Just for your info:
With the right documents handed in on application a dependent-visa really just takes about a month in Hong Kong.
I don't know if that kind of visa is applicable to fiances though.
You might get her on a working-visa for foreign domestic helpers (also only takes around a month) and then marry her. Afterwards you can still go for the dependent visa.

If you need forms for that let me know.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice video there Stepan. Yeah not your typical fried eggs, more like cornish pastie .... Laughing

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the filipina scammers are too easy. The nice thing is you can sometimes have the complete bait over with, and a trophy of sorts, in 10-20 minutes.

rootuse@, she was talking about a US fiancee visa. She had a very simplistic and bogus explanation of the timeframe and process, claiming her cousin had just gotten one the same way a few months ago.

"Meet somewhere. take pictures of us together to prove we know each other. file for the visa, and you get it a month later."

The US fiancee visa takes like ten time as long as this, at the least.

Naive or fraudulent? Both? She was hitting me up for $50 for money to pay for medicine for her father, and also wanted money to get her passport and some other documents within the first few minutes of chat.

If she wants to go to HK so badly, she can get a job as a domestic there, and hang out with all the Pinay in Central on Sunday afternoons, right root?

And yeah, the 'father' who has TB, would accompany her to HK for our 'liason'. He would need documents also. (her idea) I'm sure it's very easy for somebody with TB to get a visa to visit another country?

Very Happy

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
If she wants to go to HK so badly, she can get a job as a domestic there, and hang out with all the Pinay in Central on Sunday afternoons, right root?

Perfectly right.
When I first came here, which wasn't long before XMAS, I was surprised about the trouble on Sunday in Central.
I thought it was XMAS-related, before somebody filled me in. Wink

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know chinese tourist visas are easy for the filipinas to get,not sure about HK? There's a strong 'underground' of Pinay working in the big cities in South China, as domestics, bar girls, dancers, etc, on tourist visas. The jobs are usually secured by 'word of mouth'. Somebody tells them about it, or passes it on to a friend or relative. They renew the tourist visa when it expires in Macao easily, over a long weekend....go back to work in China.
I've talked to some pinay who've worked that way for years in China....

The PG version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rqIzTFhUEQ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic