SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with Dolla Chopping (Mugu makes a dumb move)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet Don stopped writing to me after I demanded a document signed by the Unilateral Unicorn Association. As the silence stretched on, I considered getting his attention with an attempted dolla chop (my first).
Well, Don did get back to me after a week to tell me the bank had all my documents. But I figured, heck, might as well chop anyway. And so, Don recieved a confused e-mail asking if he's really sent Harry Arm3pitt, and if not, would Doug get his 5K back?

Don tells me he's got everything under control
Quote:
Do not write to them again the bank will trace them and hand them over to the police we have set trap to caught their ass.
but somehow I have my doubts. Especially after Harry sent him an offer he couldn't refuse:

Quote:
Dear "Don",

I notice you have instructed poor Douglas Fir to stop sending me money. Really, how very rude of you.
Listen, little boi, let me tell you something about myself. I am not only a brilliant scammer, but also a master hacker. How do you think I found out about your little transaction with Mr. Fir? Speaking of which, have you thought about the fact that you've been talking to him for weeks and have nothing to show for it? Whereas I, after impersonating you for one week, have gotten $5000 out of him.
Such a stupid man, our Douglas. He was ripe for jobbing another few thousand before you spoiled my fun. It helped, of course, that I was able to hack into his account and spend an instructive half-hour reading all his personal correspondence.
Yes, I am rather annoyed that you interrupted my brilliant dollar chop. However, I may be persuaded to overlook your faux pas (as opposed to breaking into your email and stealing all your other magas) for a mere 20% cut of your unlawful gains. For 50%, I may even be sufficiently amused to mentor you on what it takes to be a real guyman.
I'll give you a day or two to think about this, Don. Remember, you'd much rather have me as a friend than an enemy. I might even introduce you to my oga.

Cordially,
Harry Arm3pitt

Twisted Evil

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony

Last edited by ChainYanker on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay, my first death threat! Don's not happy with Harry:

Quote:
YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT

How high do you think his blood pressure read?

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have played the bait in a different manner and taken it to a second level.
You came in too strong and lost the bait.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lost? What do you mean? Don is still trying to scam Doug.

FEMALE

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mugu is at a 200 % alert.
You will need to walk on rice paper with this one, but what the heck. Play with it and bring a second mugu to play in the bait.

that should really confuse the bait Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just feeling humiliated and lashing out. I keep a nice mellow tone and bring up all the money you could make together if he settles down and prepares to do REAL business with you.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ChainYanker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no, I've got something much nastier in mind.

FEMALE

ChainYanker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what Don was thinking (if at all), but he fowarded to me the e-mail from Harry that I posted above. Confused Yep, he sent me a letter that clearly implies Don is a fraudstar looking to squeeze out my last penny. My character isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, but I think even he might catch on eventually.

FEMALE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic