SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Sciript with horrible English

View next topic
View previous topic

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Usually at least the inital contact letter is written in decent English. This one cracked me up. "I found it uneasy to survive myself..." Laughing I'll have to think up a reply with some good further de-education in the English language.

Quote:
Dear Friend,
My name is Mrs. M4ry McC4rthy am 75yrs old of age, I stay in New York
City, USA.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies
and good share in various banks in the world. I spend all my life on investment and corporate business. all the way i lost my husband and
two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occur in November 5th 2003.

I am a very greedy woman with all cost i don't know much and care about
People, since when I have an experience of my it difficult to sleep
and give rest. later in the year 2004 Febuary i was sent a letter of
Medical check up, as my personal Doctor testify that i have a lung
Cancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again.

I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser. He minister to me to share my properties, wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that
need money for survivor both student that need money/ business woman and man for their investment and for future rising. So i am writing this letter to people who really need help from me both students in college, to contact me urgently.

so that i can make available preparation on that. especially women of
the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive
the mist of feeding their self.

Please contact me and stop weeping. Probably let me now what you really
need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to nearest orphanages homes near your town. now am so much with God, am now born again. May you be blessed, as you reach me.

I will give more information to you as i await your response immediately.

Best Regards
Mrs. M4ry McC4rthy

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
irishemigrant
I Told You So

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://dictionary.reference.com/translate/

Go from English to French, then German then back to English, that will mangle it sufficiently fot your purpose, you still want it reasonably understandable.

Have fun, don't do more work than the lad. He's using a script, so it'll be a while yet to get him frustrated.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@irishemigrant
TY linky comes in handy and at the right time for my game Wink

lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Have fun, don't do more work than the lad. He's using a script, so it'll be a while yet to get him frustrated.

Sometimes it is more "fun" than work. Often my replies do take me more time than the scammer took in sending his script -- but that's not necessarily "work" for me, but "fun." Very Happy

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
darkblue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser.

Laughing
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please contact me and stop weeping.

I can see how you would be weeping after reading that piss poor script. Weeping with laughter that is. It looks a bit like a subtle baiter modified script to me.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Mustapha Sorbum
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so that i can make available preparation on that. especially women of
the day, who are divorced by their husband, why they cannot survive
the mist of feeding their self.

What's with
The extraneous
Line breaks?

The above reads like it should be some (bad) form of poem! Laughing

Help the Sorbums - donate to the Sorbum Relief Fund
(Link actually for donations to this site.)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution, as my adviser.

So I asked which was it, a pastor or a prophet. Seems it was a pastor, so now I'm going to have to know whether it was a right-handed pastor or a left-handed pastor. Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic