SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Bounced cheque from employer, and this is not a scam!

View next topic
View previous topic

Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, a little update, and it's not even Friday yet! My colleague just called, saying that she had a falling out with the principal of the school because of an issue with hours, and she finally had a cheque cut out, but it bounced too.

It is possible, according to her, that the principal came to get me as well as her, since I'm good friends with my colleague, but I have been completely neutral in this situation.

What are my legal options in this matter, and will I be able to get my pay for this month too with the financial/personal situation happening?

Also, the principal is out of the country...

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sit down and talk to the deputy principal

Give him a call, tell him your coming, dont take no for an answer, explain what has happened, not about your friend, that is most likely irrelevant.

Tell him you do not want to make waves but you need your money, you like your job (if you dont like your job than perhaps say that anyway) but you have worked and earnt that money and need it sorted straight away.
Dont take no for an answer, tell him you need to have access to your money and if he can not sort it out, ask who can.

If he says that only the principal can sort it tell him that is great as he is the acting principal or ask if he really wants to disturb the principals holiday for such a simple matter

I would presume there is a teachers union in Canada, you could let him know that "according to somebody i mentioned this to i should be contacting the Teachers union, I really dont go for all that union stuff and i assured my friend that it was a simple mistake and it would be sorted today".

If that doesn't work, talk to the teachers union, oh, make the call from his office while you are in there.

Sorry, forgot to answer one of your questions, yes, you are legaly entitled to your pay

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I highly doubt the principal is jerking you around because you are 'friends' with someone who's having problems. LOUD alarm bells are ringing here, especially if the man who controls the money has gone 'overseas'. Make an appointment with the deputy or acting principal and say you will be wanting what's owed to you in cash please. If you give them a day or so notice that shouldn't be a problem. Collect the money and hand in your notice. There's something VERY fishing going on IMO.

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went and showed them the photocopy of the bounced cheque, and I was told that because of an improper transfer between accounts on their end (?), the cheque didn't go through. A new cheque was punched for me, and I went to the bank. I requested that they hold onto it until it clears, but they tell me that it seems to be ok. I guess I'll find out by mid-next week if it's totally ok...

The following statement is true
The above statement is false

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic