SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ugly Edmund Ezemo - Toronto lad arrested

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/03/10/4961271.html
http://torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/03/11/4966746-sun.html
http://torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2008/03/11/4966756-sun.html

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's hope that they will use his head as a bowling ball.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How the heck did he keep getting back into Canada? Shocked

Quote:
A 39-year-old Toronto man, deported eight times before last month's arrest, faces dozens of charges in connection with the fraud ring that spans from the Greater Toronto Area to Nigeria, police said today.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steel reinforced wooden crate, breathing holes, fresh fruit and leaves. Delivery c/- Toronto Zoo

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta wrote:
Quote:
How the heck did he keep getting back into Canada?

Unfortunately, 15 years of Liberal government will do that. Our immigration and refugee system is the biggest joke in the world and its incompetent bureaucracy is known and used by every scammer, criminal, con artist, spy, terrorist, you name it... It's been in need of a major overhaul for decades.

I shake my head in disbelief every time I read about the dozens of cases similar to this one.Mad

(Rant mode off)

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope they don't give him a jar of vaseline in prison. He will make a nice girlfriend for a hardened criminal. Twisted Evil

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo!!!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotta said
Quote:
How the heck did he keep getting back into Canada?

I've been asking the same question. The next time I have to take off my shoes to get on an airplane I'm going to think about how difficult it would be to sneak into Canada using a fake passport. And this was a 419 scammer. Who knows about the other, more motivated types?

Toronto police webpage has about the best summary of the case.

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsr...e.php?id=13582

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chibuike wrote:
I hope they don't give him a jar of vaseline in prison. He will make a nice girlfriend for a hardened criminal

Didn't need that image. puke

At least another siimeball is off of the streets.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And there was me thinking that the UK was "home from home" for any foreign crim who fancied robbing us blind!!

Good result though!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Sgt Cho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

piking hell, that image will be burned into my nightmares tonight Shocked

'call me what ever you like my God is biger than yours amen' bekija zuma

'why is the government allowing people like you to live among human beings. People like you are suppose to be at the zoo.' janice churton

'Please come and f* me my love,your bobs are driving me crazy' EO

Cellphone x 88 Mortar x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he receives a heavy sentence and serves every single day... but what then? If they deport him, he might be back!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
miyu
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb

I don't think he's going to be leaving Canada for a while. I think he will be the guest of H.M. Prison service for quite some time. He's caused too much trouble just to get deported. He'll serve time, I think, and then get deported when/if he ever gets released.

[08:08] pastor_jerry45: b4 u try anything on me....i will destroy, i will make ur life impossible (Yim "romance" scammer)

PA writes: I wouldn't mind if you locate the House in Tokyo or Osaka, as long as it is good and very close to where you stay, so that we can always keep in close touch with eash other. (Oh, warm and fuzzy feeling).
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how much the Mayflower Hotel / Emperors Club girls would have charged HIM?

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

miyu wrote:
@Yastreb

I don't think he's going to be leaving Canada for a while. I think he will be the guest of H.M. Prison service for quite some time. He's caused too much trouble just to get deported. He'll serve time, I think, and then get deported when/if he ever gets released.

That's what I meant - if he serves his time and then gets deported, he might come back yet again!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic