SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Vlad who likes to send video clips!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
amerdos
Began Steele's Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To the Pimps - I raise my cup

Hableme el unico del mundo, digame: Como te hace ese sonido, tan glorioso, que aun hora con anticipacion de el, me ha reducio a un bestia, gruendo, entusiomandose y paliptando
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For those, who only visit here or are considering Vald baiting, and who are interested I am posting the full transcript she is sending in installments RS.

While her pre script is stereotypical boring vlad stuff once you get through and take her off script she is really entertaining and some of her replies are hilarious, especially when I suggested she dress as a bunny for Easter.

Link below

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1712

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is
http://www.romancescam.com

They have sections on Vlads and Lads

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hey Skerrett. I finished some of my vlad baits so I have room for this one now. Laughing

Looks like a lot of fun. Very Happy

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I "broke" her with my latest requests for stuff but after a day away she came back on line. Claims to be having computer problems and cant send video/ pics she mentioned last week. Sad

I figure they are shelling out a lot to the girl or she is tired of it now that she is having to pose for so many new "boyfriends" Laughing Laughing

Once the bait is over IMHO you should publish in an open forum or even when you have a few generic mass mails that cant identify your baiting persona -

Prevent the scammer making $$ from victims and that is a real victory, every single thank you from a victim your post alerts preventing a scammer making $$ should be considered a trophy too!!!

One such place is

Any contact details or links I post are an open invitation to readers to jump on in and write to them
Mortar x2
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked her for a personal strip tease, but told me after I sent the money. She will now be fighting with my secretary who is a bit of a thief. Wink

Mugu Reseller Russia x lost count Ukraine x too many Senegal x 2

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php for all romance scams
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is telling me about the economy over there at this time but the computer to make videos or Pics is still broken Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My RS name in the message

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is really still on the hook and now doing a fashion show with her wardrobe for the trip although the video quality is poor

Although we are now closing on letter 100!!!!!!!

One such place is

Mortar x2
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DO others still have this one on the hook??

One such place is

Mortar x2
VladImpaler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Skerrett,
I've been exchanging mails with her for a while but didn't get as far as you seem to with your videos... nice work Wink However she stopped mailing me around the end of April but as of this weekend she's back! Smile

Just sent a reply so I'll see if she's just occupied by lots of baiters and being slow to respond or if it was something that temporarily took her offline

Also there were some holidays back to back during the start of May so she might have been off partying for a week or so

On with the baiting...
MAD
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know how I missed this before. Lets play this game....

Katya(Wow) = "today I shall go to the to parents, and I shall be come back tomorrow,
I shall remain probably with them for some days."

Chelsea on IM - YOU WILL COME BACK TO MEET THE P33 IN YOUR INBOX VERY SLOW

Ira - My heart beats like a Vulcan when I read your letters.
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Anna has taken to YIMing her scamvictims and appears on web cam at times too although the captures are of too low a quality to post!!

The time spent doing the YIMs may explain her absences and lack of attention to others � she took a small break over May Day to celebrate but is back in the harness now.

I think she has a full dance card right now and is not really taking on new victims at this time!!

I have extracted a few more videos where she removed the outer layers of clothing to strut her stuff � link is

One such place is

Mortar x2
VladImpaler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, nice work Wink

That would explain why her responses to me have slowed considerably and she now takes 2 or 3 days to get back to me... think I have to give her a slap for her clear lack of commitment to our relationship

Being ignored is definitely not the sort of behaviour I'll accept from my future scam wife - I already get that from my real life one Very Happy

I guess this bait isn't going to go much further for me since I don't have a lot of time for baiting - doing it at work as and when I can fit it in around actually working - so no chance of YIMing

My hat goes off to you Skerrett, you're a baiting machine... but she still never delivered the video you asked for of a slow striptease and never went to only panties... such a shame Twisted Evil

Have fun, I'll keep the pressure on to mail me, hopefully between her regular 'TV show on YIM' for a few baiters plus some baiter emails to deal with from me and one or two others who hooked her already she'll have no time left to hurt any real victims Laughing
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is not too easy to get on web cam. She demanded a lot of extra pictures of my baiting persona and later video clips and for him to turn up on web cam. Luckily there is a lot of toys here but also pics and clips on the web to keep her unsure.

I am about two weeks form being dumped by her as my stall tactics are about used up at this stage and they have wasted a lot of effort on me. Still keeps her away from others. as for the video if she went further Im not sure Utube would host it Rolling Eyes

I think there are a few who operate the YIM as they don’t always remember previous conversations and sometimes seem easier to manipulate than others.

Like you Real Life is going to end this bait even if she didn’t but it has been fun and I really thought I had been bounced out of the game several times already so it’s a bonus to still get new trophies

One such place is

Mortar x2
VladImpaler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I received her latest reply and a nice video... the 1 minute long one in underwear she made for you... could still be some hope here to get her to make a video doing something silly, any ideas? Twisted Evil

Also since I told her about my devout religiousness - did I tell you I'm a member of the Order of the Big Wang founded by Sir Wayne of Baiting - she has started to go to church more and is prepared to convert to my faith, still working on an initiation ceremony for the order that she will have to prove she performed...
Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Earlier in my bait she balked at doing silly things but you need to work it in.

Maybe a video of her praying as proof she is a a TRUE Believer and later a friend assisting her to join and sign the form and show it on cam etc.

One such place is

Mortar x2
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the worst strip tease I've seen. No talent whatsover!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEv-bIhKDgs

Razz

When your finished playing with them, make sure you post all the info on a public website

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like our little scammer ran off a lot of those videos that day - I got one in the exact same format.

Just shows how many baiters have hooks in but also I think she has real vics as when you get to the YIM stage and web cams she looks to see you there and live on web cam - either see Waynes tutorial on web cams and make one up on the fake cam or come up with a good reason you cnat acccess. Gets tetchy after you take up a lot of her time and still dont cough up.

She is also a little less willing to make trophies than two months ago - but again that is maybe because she does not really trust me anyore but still cant be sure my persoan wont send cash

One such place is

Mortar x2
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I'll send here off to WU or MG this week. No use holding her off for some fun .... Wink

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she knows how to check WU online as she sent me links to it Wink

One such place is

Mortar x2
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you post the videos on youtube make sure you link the related videos together by playlists, etc.

Have a little 'anna' film festival!

Increases the hits, more exposure........maybe more impact on a victim.

Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good idea, we need anna film fest on you tube! def. ruin her future scams
up_and_under
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took Skerret's advice and didn't send her anywhere. Instead I asked her if she was doing videos for other men. Naturally she denied it. Here is her latest BS dribble.
Quote:
Greetings my dear xxx!!!!
I am very glad to your answer.
I have not understood your letter.
You mean that I with whom that communicate except for you?
I speak you that I with anybody except for you do not correspond.
And I have nothing to hide from you.
I made these videos only for you.
Really you do not trust me?
So you will send me of money or not?
So you want our meeting?
My dear it is simple at me there is no money and me this week switch-off the Internet. And I will have nothing to pay.
I cannot write to you the letter.
I last savings have given all to travel agency an advance payment that have started to make documents.
So my dear think, whether you want that I was at you or not.
My dear here how many we communicate also all this time I all last money paid off for the Internet and has made an advance payment for documents.
I time trusted all this in you.
At me any more does not remain money for the Internet and for products.
If you wish to continue to communicate with me that send me of money differently I cannot simply write to you the letter.
And my hope for creation with you of family will leave from me.
But I hope that so will not be.
I hope for you that you as soon as possible will help me money and we can communicate with you further and create family in the future.
I very strongly love you and I miss you.
About you I constantly think and I dream of our future.
I shall wait from you for the answer with love Anna!!!

Skerrett
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strangely she has not told me that but is about to make another video for my birthday and may do a better job than the last time!!

Still offering to move and have my kids though Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

She will visit MG several times if you use that facility

One such place is

Mortar x2
carpenter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This whole thread is unbeleivable!! You can't make this stuff up. I'd like to join in but I'll just sit back and watch the pros!! Keep it going guys!!!

By the way, does she have teeth? She is very lovely but she always has her mouth closed. Maybe thats a good thing!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic