SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this how WU treats Marvinator's forms???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Ms. Precious W1lliams to WU to have a 'statement of non remittance' form filled, stamped and emailed back to me from a WU email domain. Standard procedure, if you ask me ..

Of course there are a few explicit questions to be answered on that, but hey .. we're talking about a fair bit of cash that just vanished here!

She's been shopping around various offices to get it stamped. Neither of them was aware of the new procedure. Ignorant employees! But I was really shocked when I read what the last WU employee did with Marvinator's work of art:

Quote:
I have tried my best to fill the form and I visit all the western unoin office here to see if the can stamp the form for me and when I enter any office the will first ask me my ID card and when I show them my refugee ID card the will tell me that I dont have right to fill the form and to come wstern union and the last place I when the man there just collect the form from me and tear it.

I hope Marv doesn't read this .. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Bungo Pony
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, who ever thought WU would turn down an official document like that! Maybe you should put a RSOT on it next time to make it more authentic.

"I don't want you to be faster than your shoes." - 1brah1m Qvattara
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That's the trouble with worldwide shipping of money, not all offices have the right paperwork yet Twisted Evil
Edit: He'll have to use the old form if you can get one Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, that just means he has to fill out the other forms. The longer set of forms.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What town was it? Sounds like they need to venture out about 100 miles away to one that can handle the new procedures. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using the older forms is a nice one .. Laughing I'll use that as a last resort.

For now I resent her the form (after all the old one got torn up), and advised her to try the remaining WU offices, and not get brushed off so easily, but ask for the manager, and ask for his name and WU email address, so I can have the EZTrack institute contact them...

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I recommend telling him that WU claims that they are having problems sending money to Lagos (or wherever your lad is). They recommend that your lad picks up the nearest Secure Transfer in Ibadan. If you need help, let me know. I have a good modality that gets them moving.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojobean : Thanks for the offer, but this is a really small one.. $760 .. How far would they travel for that amount you think? It's just a plain 'I'm stuck in an asylum resort, I love you, and I have a lot of money to ship out of the country' advanced fee thing ... Still they produced some nice tropy's .. forms and stuff ..

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$760... they won't travel much. However, you can tell him that the only way you can send it to his location is if you send it via WU Secure. And Secure has a $2k minimum. So ask him if you can pay all of the fees at once.

PM me your email address so I can show you something.

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to Jojobean .. he had a couple of great tricks up his sleeve that actually seem perfect for them to undertake a nice little trip from Lagos to Ibadan .. Bumpy roads .. Take me home ... They complained a little about the 2-day trip .. but hey: procedures, procedures, procedures ... Can I help it??? I told them WU is a mess from the beginning, especially with those Secured payments Twisted Evil

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should explain that sometimes these WU employees don't want to do their work, and that a promise that he will be waiting outside until the employee is done with work to talk with him may yield results, getting the Police to come sort things out for him, for example, though perhaps these are not the results he is looking for.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from the money-pickup lad this morning. IP address shows it's sent from Ibadan .. whereas the IP of the same addy I received 2 days ago showed Lagos .. I wonder if the secure transfer went well, he hasn't reported back to me yet .. I'm so confused now .. .. If only he'd emailed me .. than I could have explained to him the Secure Services Payment was re-routed to Abuja, virtually around the corner at approx. 450 miles, give or take.. Laughing

Edit: typo

Last edited by Dutch on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the safari mate!That first one is always well remembered. It would be a SHAME if he had to travel to Abuja to pick them up.

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well .. with a bit of help, tools and inspiration of the safari guru .. Wink Thanks again Jojo!

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ow rats ..

Quote:
right now i want to bring to your notice that the Western Union Bank here in Ibadan have decided to make it difficult for me to receive the cash transfer, i really do not understand what they mean by trying to investigate the transfer before i can receive the cash

Quote:
please do act fast as it is certain that i must leave Ibadan tommorrow.

He's spending the night .. I hope he's getting a good night's sleep .. he's got a long road ahead to Abuja tomorrow. Twisted Evil

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just great Dutch! Keep 'em moving!

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He went back to WU for the second time, he emailed the minute he went in .. about 12 hrs ago .. not a word from him ever since. I received worried emails from Dakar Senegal what ever happened to the money-pickup guy in Ibadan (Nigeria) .. I hope they didn't invoke the police or something ..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic