SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought i'd share how i am getting on. I picked a random one from my catcher account, dying of cancer type affair.

Quote:
Gloria,

I received an email from yourself regarding some monies. I would be interested in hearing your proposal.

Quote:

Here writes , I am very happy to read your mail, i am suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Sir Williams Garremelgarejo an Englishman who is dead. My husband was into private practice all his life before his death. Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without a child. My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.

I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ten Million Pounds (10,000,000.00 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I have decided to donate this fund to you, I do hope you would be able to utilize this money for the said purpose just as Im going to instruct herein. I want you to utilize the funds by creating a charity foundation called WILLIAM GARREMELGAREJO FOUNDATION to assist widows and help accident victims worldwide. I took this decision because my husband's relatives are Trouble Makers and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used for trivialities do not want a situation where my husband's sweat will be used in material pursuits. This is why I am taking this decision.

Moreso because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want this money to be misused hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband relatives around me. I do not want them to know about this development.

I cannot give this fund to anybody here in England because my Husband relatives have people in high places and will frustrate all attempts within this country. More so they do not know about this Ten Million Pounds sterling deposit that my husband made. Presently, this deposit is known by me, our family lawyer and now you. Contact our family lawyer with this specified email address Barrister (ESQ) Email: [email protected] , Tell him that I have WILLED �10,000,000 to you by quoting my personal reference number Law/chamber/solicitors/rt/osb/WILL/9834520012 and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are always around me. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose. Please i need assurance from you that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein.

My lawyer would be waiting to receive your reply, on this E-mail address below. [email protected]

Remain blessed.
Your Sister,

Quote:
Gloria,

I am currently researching somethign which may interest you. How
would you feel if half of this money was diverted into research into
"the base salts of human kind", a project i am currently working on?

herbert

Gloria chased me on contacting her barrister

Quote:
I will contact your lawyer in due course. Do you agree to assist me
in my project as I assist you? If its successful it will act as a
re-animation project of the base salts of the body. This has amazing
possibilities.

As an aside, do you know anyone in your part of the world who knows
about the occult and black magics? I am desperate for a consultant in
this area and my Society would be able to pay for any assistance.

In faith

Herbert

i then wrote to her barrister

Quote:
Timothy,

I have been directed to you by Gloria Garremelgarejo. I was wondering
if there was any room for negotiation around what this money is to be
spent on.

Herbert

Quote:

Goodday Herbert,
My Client, Madam Gloria Garremelgarejo has informed me about her intension. She has also directed me to begin necessary arrangements with respect to the transfer of the funds. yes she agree you should invest half of the money into your project and use the remaining fund to take care of the poor people, promise her you will use the money into good investment.

I want you to send the following information so that i can forward an application to the Federal High Court to secure the letter of administration and any other document to present to the Bank for release of the funds to you.

1. Your Names in full.
2. Your Postal Address.
3. Your direct Telephone number.
4. Marital Status.
5. Occupation.
6. Email Address.
7. Your Age.
8. Scanned Copy Of A Valid Identification.

Endeavour to provide the details to enable me commence the paperwork. I also want you to call on my private line so we can discuss modalities on the successful transfer of the funds. You have to consider yourself a lucky individual to have come in contact with the Garremelgarejo Family, You have been nominated to get the funds tuned �10,000,000.00(Ten Million Pounds Sterlings).

As a result of the fact that she is very sick and wish to fulfill the will and wishes of her late husband, And you could effectively get this funds through the UK bank where the funds are currently lodged without much difficulty due to technological advancement with the help of Online Bank Transfer,

I shall be expecting your mail. Thank you and have a nice day.

Yours faithfully,

(ESQ)
Principal Attorney.
& Associate
(Notary Public and Solicitors)
77 John Dalton Street,
Manchester (City Centre)
M1 1BY, England.
Tell: + 44 (0) 703-194-8086.
Fax; + 44 870 478 3499

Quote:
Sorry but you seem to have missed my former question. Can i spend 50% of this money on my current research?
Herbert

Stuck in a loop a bit here

Quote:
Goodday Herbert,
My Client, Madam Gloria Garremelgarejo has informed me about the 50% you requested for and she has already approve the said 50% for your project.

I want you to send the following information so that i can forward an application to the Federal High Court to secure the letter of administration and any other document to present to the Bank for release of the funds to you.

1. Your Names in full.
2. Your Postal Address.
3. Your direct Telephone number.
4. Marital Status.
5. Occupation.
6. Email Address.
7. Your Age.
8. Scanned Copy Of A Valid Identification.

Endeavour to provide the details to enable me commence the paperwork.

Yours faithfully,

(ESQ)
Principal Attorney.

so i gave him some info, and get him off script

Quote:
|Tim,

I am very happy at the 50% agreed, this is fantastic!!! I am a little
nervous around communicating personal information at this stage and
was wondering whether, before i impart all of this information you
could help me.

I am looking for a consultant in black magics and the occult to help
me with my latest project. Do you know anyone in country like this?
I am authorised to pay up to $4000 for the service and all they need
do is answer a few short questions for me. Once this work has been
completed it will show the trust between us that i can pass on my bank
details.

Looking forward to your response

herbert

Quote:
Goodday Herbert,
Now i understand what you want, i have a very strong Eckankar consultant in black magic base in africa. This man is ready to give you all what you want.

Now how do we start? do you still need his contact information?

Yours faithfully,

(ESQ)
Principal Attorney.

Quote:

Thats wonderful. Please pass my details onto him and ask him to
contact me. I am hoping he can help with my re-animation project.

herbert

Quote:
Goodday Herbert,
let me know where you are from and your telephone number please before i can pass your info to him, i dont have your information.

Yours faithfully,

(ESQ)
Principal Attorney.

so i gave him some info.

Quote:
Tim

I am more than happy to tell you a little about myself. I am , head
of occult research at the Miskatonic University in Arkham Mass. I am
currently working on a project to collate contacts all over the world
to help with my Black Magic and Occult studies. I have consultants
throughout the world who i pay a good some of money from the
University accounts for information around the occult. By the way, if
your man is able to track down a copy of the Necronomicon (a legendary
book) please let me know as i would pay a small fortune for it.

Anyway, i don't have access to private phone at the moment as the one
in my College is faulty but my details are :

Dr
611 Lovecraft Building
Sandburns Theological College
Miskatonic University
Arkham, Mass

http://www.miskatonic.net/

Herbert

So now i get his occult consultant contacting me, enter

Quote:
DOCTOR SPIRIT OLU
C/O Johnson Adams
University of Benin
P.M.B 1014, Edo State.
Nigeria.
Tel: +234-80545-02850
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear ,
My name is citizen of togo based in Nigeria, I am a spiritual Doctor, Barrister Timothy send me your contact. I am into Black Magic and Occult. if you need a full book of Necronomicon, i am the right person to get one for you. infact the information is already in place so it will not take me much time to get one for you. Just give me 1 week processing.

I am not charging you amount of money, but before i start processing, I will love you to soul a seed in support of this ministry. and give me 1 week to get what you want for you.

If you can pay my airfare to your country to present the full book to you face to face, then let me know . When you are ready to soul a seed in support to take care of the poor in our custody, i will funish you with details on how to send the money accross to us. The poor childred needs your help. they will be glad to recieved assistance from you.

You can call me with the number above to discuss more.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

C/O Johnson Adams
University of Benin
P.M.B 1014, Edo State.
Nigeria.

Quote:
Doctor Olu,

You know where a Necronomicon is????? This is fantastic news!!! Are
you sure you will be able to find the exect original scripts? With
the dark black cover? If so i would happily pay for your transport
here to the US and would even pay for your bed and board. I will
purchase you a ticket as soon as possible!

I need the book as it holds many secrets of necromancy, the raising of
dead spirits via the base salts of the human body. Its a legendary
tome. the things i could do with this book in my hands are beyond
belief.

Write to me soon, for i am very excited about this.

Herbert

Quote:

Dear ,
Yes i said i know exactly what you are searching for, I am the 3rd possition in our Secret Court called YAZUZU . I cant open up to you now not untill you have prove your seriousness by souling a seed to our ministry. since you said you can provide me with my air ticket to the United State to present the said book, that mean you are really serious to get it.

considered it done. To show your seriousness you are require to soul a seed to our ministry.
The moment i confirm your seed to help the poor, give me just one week to process the book, then i will contact you to send me an Invitation Letter to apply for my entry visa to the US. Are you ready to soul your seed now?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Quote:

I don't understand what you mean by "soul my seed"?

I am already a member of several societies including the Mythos
Society and the Order of Dagon. Would you be interested in joining
these and acting as a more permanent advisor/consultant?

Herbert

Quote:

Dear ,
Yes . You are require to make a deposit of $4,500 to enable me get the original scripts With the dark black coverstart, remember it has many secrets of necromancy the raising of dead spirits through the base salts of the human body.

This book is not easy just like that, I am going to present the full original copy to you when i arrive the US. Since you want me to be your advisor and consultant. You are require to make payment of $4,500 today and give me exactly 1 week to get everything ready.

Remember i need to peace our god before in spirit before this can be done. No need to talk too much, if you really want to get the book. locate any close Western Union Money Transfer and make the payment to:

RECIEVERS'S NAME: NOMAMIDOBO OSASERE DESMOND
ADDRESS: 96 OLU CLOSE, OFF EDO STREET,
BENIN CITY, EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $4,500.

The moment you make payment send me a scan copy of the western union money transfer slip. Let me know when you are going to send it

Thanks

he then used google!!!!!!! and i got this

Quote:
Dear ,
I want you to understand that this very book you are looking for is not easy, the book was written in Damascus in 730 A.D by Abdul Alhazred and our society have one full copy, i mean the original copy,

Find out what logo is that ontop below. I have already make you understand that i will require the sum of $4,500. locate any close Western Union Money Transfer and make the payment to:

RECIEVERS'S NAME: NOMAMIDOBO OSASERE DESMOND
ADDRESS: 96 OLU CLOSE, OFF EDO STREET,
BENIN CITY, EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $4,500.

The moment you make payment send me a scan copy of the western union money transfer slip. Let me know when you are going to send it

Thanks

Quote:

That is indeed the tome. Can you really locate a copy? I have
applied for the $4,500 from the faculty and am just awaiting the
cheque. I will need a reciept or proof of purchase before they
release the money but i have an agreement in principle from them for
the payment.

I cannot explain how excited i am!!!

Herbert

Quote:

Dear ,
I understand so much on how you feel to finally get to the end of your project, now that you have applied for the cheque of $4,500, make a scan copy of the payment slip of the western union money transfer and send it to my email for confirmation to enable me start processing today.

Less i forget, remember this book contain strong powers, so for that reason i will not DHL this book via any courier because i dont want any thing to happen to that book, i want to personaly present the book to you or to your faculty in the US, quickly inform your faculty now if they can not afford my airticket, accommodation and visa invitation letter address to the US Consulate here in the Federal Capital city of Nigeria Abuja, then they should forget about sending the $4,500 across to me.

I dont want trouble at all in my life, i dont trouble people and people dont trouble me because myself and my god will not be happy. if they agree with my conditions then they should go ahead and make the payment to me today and in one week the book will be ready for pick up. then i will make a scan copy of my international passport data page to you to enable the faculty start processing my visa documents on time.

Thanks

Quote:
Doctor Olu,

The faculty have agreed the money in principle but they are hesitant
to release the funds to me as i have no proof that you have the book
or even know where it is.

Is there anyway you can help me prove to them that you have an acual
copy? Is there a picture or can you quote some of the text?

I am sure that if you can provide some proof we can get the funds send
to you within the next day or so.

Regards

Herbert

I got this back from him:

Quote:

C/O Johnson Adams
University of Benin
P.M.B 1014, Edo State.
Nigeria.

Dear Herbert West,
find attach scan copy of the front page of the book. i will not release any Hinformation from the book to you without making payment to me first via western union, if they are not satisfy with the scan copy of the book. then they should forget about it.

Have a nice day

Thanks

the "scan" was just a blocky JPG of a book with an occult symbol on the front. I let him sweat for a while and i get this from the "original" barrister.
Quote:

Goodday Herbert,
what is the situation report? you did not even care to write me back to know you where able to reach the spiritual doctor olu regard your research on black magic book.

They dont do things like that herbert, i am not happy with you.

Yours faithfully,

(ESQ)

to which i replied
Quote:

I do not understand why you are not happy with me. The good doctor
and I are in communication and he seems to have located a rare book i
am looking for. What was i supposed to report back to you for? Is
the relationship not between doctor Spirit and I?

thats the last i heard from him.

So a few more mails go back and forth between the good doctor and I, he chases me about the money, i tell him i have a meeting sceduled with the Faculty. I told him to wish me luck!!

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
Good, dont worry, they will approved your request, i have seen it. I wish
you the best. what time tomorrow to hold the meeting ? they should call
me if they want to .

I will be waiting for your reply. Have a nice day

Thanks

oh no, they have rejected my request!!!

Quote:
My Doctor,

They have rejected my request!!!!!! They say that the scan is not enough evidence. THEY ARE NARROW MINDED IDIOTS. How can they not see how close we are to making history?

What can we do, i cannot let this book go.

Herbert

Dear Herbert West,
Quote:
No problem, since you dont want the book to go just like that, i am afraid
to make a scan copy of the full book because i dont know if by the
time they see the full scan copy of the book, then they will not border to pay me back, i am thinking they need a sample of the front book which i
will not send to them.

I will help you, how much do you have or how much can you afford to send now so that i will send the book to you. go to the bank now send me
a reasonable cash, i want you to supprise them.

Thanks

Quote:
Good Doctor,

They are being small minded bigots. I am still very angry with them. I can probably get $2000 or so of my personal funds together and i could send you the rest when they have seen the book.

Will you bringing it personally still?
It will take me some time to get the money together as i have to call in some debts and sell some of my property

Thanks for your help, may Cthulhu smile upon you

Herbert

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
I have agree with your conditions, but promise me you will make payment
of my balance as soon as i send you the complete book, because i dont want any body to play smart on me just because i want to help you. Now that you dont have money and i dont want you to sell your property, i will courier the book to your postal address with any of the secure courier company of your choice, but you will be responsible for the cost of courier.
Go to the bank now and transfer the $2,000 via Western Union Money
Transfer to the name below. after you have make the payment, make a scan copy of the payment slip and attach it to me via email.

> > > > Western Union info:
> > > > Recievers's Name: Mr Osasere Desmond Nomamidobo.
> > > > ADDRESS: 96 OLU CLOSE, OFF EDO STREET,
> > > > BENIN CITY, EDO STATE, NIGERIA.
> > > > AMOUNT: $2,000

Kindly forward me your postal address where you want me to courier the
book to . Write me back now to know if you are going to make the payment today.

Quote:

I will do this as soon as i can raise the $2000.

Thank you so much for your understanding
Herbert

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
Ok, can you raise the fund before tomorrow or friday morning? i want to know so that i will be able to shedule my activities very well.

Thanks

Quote:

I have some of it now, but am struggling to find the last of it. Give me a couple more days please!!!

I think the worry of this is getting to me, i keep thinking i have people following me and watching me.

Herbert

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
Like i told you that i am in the possition to help you out, i want you to know that i am already working on your Magic book if you dont know, now you know. I will take my time today to start the rest work. I want you to go to the bank now and transfer the one you said you have then pay the balance together after i have finished everything within one week from today.

Go and send the one you have now to me via western union money transfer to the reciever's name i sent to you before. Now write me back to know how much you sending today so that i will call other of my members so that we can start work fully.Because i really want to help you. now that we are friends. i know you will remember me some day for the help i have done for you.

Thanks

Quote:
Doctor,

My thanks again. Can you explain what Western Union is? I've never
used their process before. I have managed to get $1285 together by
selling some of my property and taking out a small loan from a
nefarious sort i know.

Maybe it is his people following me to make sure i can pay?

Herbert

So how am i doing? I'd like some advice on where to go next really. I was thinking of being followed (by cultists after the book) to the WU and having to run and therefore couldn't pay.

Charles
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the "Lovecraft modality" Very Happy

Good job!

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps a certain Joseph Curwen should contact Doctor Olu with a view to securing the book...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ CDW !

I'd like to read your published baits with 12 months practise under your belt.
That is a superb first bait. You have certainly wasted a lot of their time.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do i get the impression he is desperate for this money.

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,

Definition
Western Union Money Transfer is a money remittance product launched by Western Union Company, an arm of the First Data Group. With Western Union Money Transfer your remittance will be transferred to each corner of the world safely within a couple of minutes via the largest and most sophisticated network in the world. Western Union Money Transfer now covers nearly 200 countries and regions across the globe.

Functions and Features
1)Fastness

Only a couple of minutes is needed for the beneficiary to receive the remittance if you choose Western Union Money Transfer Network within Safety.

The most sophisticated network developed by the most preeminent IT company will ensure the safety of your money by tracking the money transfer ID number.

2)Trustworthiness

3)Simple Easy Procedure

To facilitate you to process the remittance you do not have to open an account with any bank in the US.

4)Full amount transferred

No extra charges to beneficiaries in US.

5)Convenience

Important note

*Time requested is also dependent on hours of operation, differences in time zones and applicable restrictions.

Thanks

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
You are to visit any of the Western Union Money Transfer agent located in your area or town now to transfer the $1,285 now. Inform the people who are following you to wait that you want to solve some personal issues, i am expecting your payment slip today.

Western Union Agent locations/Addresses

Hours

STOP & SHOP #418
1415 PROVIDENCE HWY *****MAFT#1709*****
NORWOOD, MA 02062
Tel: (781) 255-1141

Get Directions

Sunday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Monday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 10:00pm

CENTRAL MARKET AND TRAVEL
1060 WASHINGTON ST *****MAFT#3011*****
NORWOOD, MA 02062
Tel: (781) 255-5539

Get Directions

Sunday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Monday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am - 8:00pm
� Send/Payout Money Transfer

NORWEST SERVICES
18 CENTRAL ST *****MAFT#1803*****
NORWOOD, MA 02062
Tel: (781) 255-1981

Get Directions

Sunday CLOSED
Monday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 5:00pm

HANNAFORD SUPERMARKET #22
434 WALPOLE ST *****MAFT#3854*****
NORWOOD, MA 02062
Tel: (781) 769-0905

Get Directions

Sunday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Monday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Thursday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Friday 7:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 9:00pm

BIG Y FOODS INC #65
999 PROVIDENCE HWY *****MAFT#3025*****
WALPOLE, MA 02081
Tel: (508) 660-9710

Get Directions

STOP & SHOP #44
565 MAIN ST *****MAFT#1275*****
WALPOLE, MA 02081
Tel: (508) 668-7722

Get Directions

PAGES
458 PEARL ST *****MAFT#5102*****
STOUGHTON, MA 02072
Tel: (781) 344-3303

Get Directions

Sunday 6:00am - 8:00pm
Monday 6:00am - 10:00pm
Tuesday 6:00am - 10:00pm
Wednesday 6:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday 6:00am - 10:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday 6:00am - 10:00pm

STOP & SHOP #033
278 WASHINGTON STREET / ROUTE 138 *****MAFT#1229*****
STOUGHTON, MA 02072
Tel: (781) 341-1797

Get Directions

DISTRICT CONVENIENCE
380 WASHINGTON ST *****MAFT#4606*****
DEDHAM, MA 02026
Tel: (781) 467-0171

Get Directions

Sunday 5:00am - 11:59pm
Monday 5:00am - 11:59pm
Tuesday 5:00am - 11:59pm
Wednesday 5:00am - 11:59pm
Thursday 5:00am - 11:59pm
Friday 5:00am - 11:59pm
Saturday 5:00am - 11:59pm

BRAZILIAN EXPRESS
10 FREEMAN ST MA FT5599
STOUGHTON, MA 02072
Tel: (781) 341-9400

Get Directions

Sunday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Monday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Thursday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Friday 8:30am - 7:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 7:00pm

STOP & SHOP #047
1025 TRUMAN HWY *****MAFT#1235*****
HYDE PARK, MA 02136
Tel: (617) 361-7887

Get Directions

STOP & SHOP #416
160 PROVIDENCE HWY/ RT 1 *****MAFT#1207*****
DEDHAM, MA 02026
Tel: (781) 329-1050

Get Directions

Sunday 7:00am - 9:45pm
Monday 7:00am - 9:45pm
Tuesday 7:00am - 9:45pm
Wednesday 7:00am - 9:45pm
Thursday 7:00am - 9:45pm
Friday 7:00am - 9:45pm
Saturday 7:00am - 9:45pm

BRASIL BRASILEIRO
968 WASHINGTON STREET *****MAFT#5890*****
STOUGHTON, MA 02072
Tel: (781) 344-8552

Get Directions

Sunday CLOSED
Monday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pm

WOLCOTT GENERAL STORE
171 WOLCOTT SQ *****MAFT#3425*****
HYDE PARK, MA 02136
Tel: (617) 364-5283

Get Directions

BOSTON CHECK CASHING #11
1280 HYDE PARK AVE *****MAFT#0170*****
HYDE PARK, MA 02136
Tel: (617) 364-5870

Get Directions

Sunday CLOSED
Monday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pm

Thanks

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gharles Dexter Ward - Great job! It's nice to see you also have the lad "helping" you! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job so far, I love reading this bait Thumbs up

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GDW.....Great work, keep it up.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you so much, I will head down there tomorrow. Something
strange happened to me today. I was collecting my money from the sale
of my items and a car followed me all of the way home.

Have you told anyone about our arrangements?

Herbert

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
what do you mean? you know i based here in africa, how come i now inform people to look after you, did you do something wrong that will make me send people to look after you?

Look i dont get angry to people and i dont want any body to put me into that mode. infact are you serious about this issues? look i dont need your money, is just that i want to help you, i dont want you to send me such message again that if i send someone to follow you up. HOW ??

If i cant get the money today to get you a copy of the said book you ask me to send to you, then forget it. it seems you dont need it, you are playing with me. take good care of yourself my very good friend.

Have a nice day

Thanks

Quote:
Doctor,

I think you misunderstood my message. this book is very rare and
powerful and if people knew i was this close to obtaining it they may
seek to take it from me or stop me. there are many groups in America
who hate black magic and would seek to do me harm.

I have your money and will be sending it this weekend.

Herbert

Am i losing him or is he just trying to panic poor Herbert?

What do you guys recon i should do about the payment. I'm gonna give him the run around for a while but will eventually have to send him some proof.

CDW
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like i got him back

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
I recieved your mail, you have to be carefull, dont worry the spirit is with you. They we try to harm you but the Lord Spirit will not allow them to do you any harm.

I was thinking you said today now weekend, which of the weekend? Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent first bait, Charles Very Happy For more payment modalities there are heaps of WU forms to be filled out (see NN's great forms) plus Scrooges WU verification site (I think it's still up) plus some other baiters have other things that will waste the lads time.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.....really excellent first bait!!!

clapping

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How sweet of him to locate the WU office for you.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*GREAT* first bait.

You've obviously gained trust in him and indeed wasting his time.

The turn by mentioning that you think you are being followed could also turn into you sending the funds finally then raising suspicion that some secret Dark Power Society (the local Norwood, Mass chapter) is seemingly plotting your demise! Shocked

Actually, you could 'disappear' for few days, or be held for ransom, or maybe- you rescinded the WU payment and believed sending him the funds via (insert your favorite courier) to him!

GO VERY SLOW with this guy. He trusts you and you could really stretch this out for a while. Be wary about asking for trophies as he may twinge!

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm, i was away for the weekend and things have taken another turn for the worse so have tried some emergency action.

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
How are you? well i write you due to your last mail to me that by weekend you will be able to transfer the fund to me. Now you dont even send me a mail to know what is going on, how do you want me to believe you that you are not playing with me?

Why are you playing with the gods?????? be warn!

Thanks

SPIRIT OLU

Quote:
There has been a terrible accident.

I will contact you soon

Herbert

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
am really sorry for what happen, but i am not interested anymore, keep your money.
nice talking to you. take care.

Thanks

SPIRIT OLU

Quote:
Doctor, please

Its my wife, she has had a car accident, can I put you in contact with
one of my colleagues who can see this transfer through?

Hebert

lets hope the promise of money will drag him back into line.
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got him back, my me he is a fickle one

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
Am really sorry for what happen to your dear wife, dot worry she will be fine i will keep praying for her, yes you can contact your friend to help you transfer the fund today and send me the control number and a payment slip via attach file. can i have your phone number and that of your friend to enable me reach your both?

am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

SPIRIT OLU

time to bring in a friend i think
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its all gone a bit wrong.

My friend said he had sent the cash via DHL. This seemed to be the straw that broke the camels back as he completely would not believe it.

So Herbert then told them his friend had made a mistake and that he DHL'd the wrong package but they are still calling me a liar. They finished with this one

Quote:
Goodday Herbert,
what are you saying? are you talking to a baby? how can your friend send cash via DHL? that is imposible, DHL will not allow that? how come your friend send money via DHL? you are not serious, since you have been promising to send the money even when he agree to help you with the small cash you have, you still keep telling him weekend you will send it.

If you know that you are still interested, send the money now do not send mail without the money because that will show you are serious or forget everything. now when are you sending the money to him so that i will beg him.

Timothy Martins (ESQ)

I said i will send the money today.

Where do i go from here? I want to try to keep him on the hook as long as possible

CDW
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your friend is secretly working for your enemies... you saw him/her speaking with someone whom you know to be a sympathiser for Curwen, or Whately, or whoever.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

using the Secure website, it looks as if i might have him back on the hook.

Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:33:25 -0400
Time of last Box click: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:51:28 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 422
Total Refreshes: 29
Completed the Process?: no

i'll keep you informed
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
how are you, please contact the western union to give you the MTCN information digit number so that it will be easie for me to collect the money, you are the sender so you have the right to request for the MTCN numbers.

Am waitiong for your reply

Waiting.

Thanks

Quote:
Doctor,

I don't really understand. When i gave them the money they told me
that there is a new secuirty process in place when dealing with
countries like Nigeria.

They told me that you would be able to get the number via their web site.

My wife is getting better, my friend Joe has been a hero in supporting
me. Its a worrying turn of events. She was driving my car to the
shop when someone ran her off the road. The police are involved but i
am a little concerned it has something to do with the boook.

Herbert

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
You are the person that send the money, you have right to get the mtcn number from them, let them know this is not a fraud transaction, let them know i am your friend, do not tell them about what we are dealing on okay?.
can you call them now to retrieved the number? the more the delay the more the mook delay.
hurry up now

Am waitiong for your reply

Waiting.

Thanks

Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Doctor,

I have rung them and they have said that it should be fairly simple
for your to retrieve the number from their website. They won't let me
have it over the phone. They told me there is another way i would
have to go down there and speak to them and i am not sure when i can
do that as i have to go to the hostpital to see my wife.

Herbert

Quote:
dear nerbert,
the reason why i am saying this is because they will cancel the transaction today if i cant get itoday, try and go to the office to get the number, explain that you and i are friends, they should not ask you any more question concerning the book,

Quote:
Doctor,

the only way i can get down there is if i don't go and visit my wife
in hospital today. Do you really want me to do that?

They didn't say anything on the phone about cancelling my transaction

Herbert
Charles Dexter Ward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Herbert,
you need to visit your wife, but due to delay, you can quickly rush down there to meet them face to face to get the number from them,

am waiting for your reply

Quote:
Doctor,

As this book is so important to me i will drive via the Western Union
office on my way to the hospital.

Do you have the book now? is it in your hands? Is it as powerful as they say?

Herbert

Quote:
Dear sir,
yes the book is right here in front of our oracle. infact i dont know if you really know what you are looking for, this book is powerfull. is right here with me. i dont want delay, that is why i said you should go to the western union and get the mtcn number from them directly, this is your money, you have right to get the number from them. inform them that this is not a fraud transaction that you know me very well that i am your friend.

but do not inform them that you are paying for a book because the spirit will not be happy with you. i am giving you this book because i want to help you. the moment you recieved this book, you will have power to do something.

make sure you contact them now and collect the mtcn number from them and send it to me quickly. also forward me the postal address where you want the book to be courier to.

Whilst all this is going on he's managed to complete the secure online puzzle!!! Final stats were :

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 06:33:25 -0400
Time of last Box click: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:40:38 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 746
Total Refreshes: 37
Completed the Process?: yes

so he emailed Herbert (who is still at the hospital)

Quote:
Dear Herbert West,
How are you and your wife? hope she is fine right now? please extend my greetings to her, i just want to quickly inform you that i have already complete the mtcn number via the instruction that was given to me by the western union. The Western Union money transfer contacted me that the last 3 digit numbers of the MTCN number will be email to you. please check your email for the 3digit number and forward the numbers to me now.

Waiting.

Thanks

Well done doctor. He contacted the support team asking for his last 3 digits but oh no, whats happened now!

Quote:

Our computer system shows that a Mr Herbert West came into our
Washington Street branch today and explained there was an issue with
the on-line verification. This was supported by your previous emails
to us.

At his request we have cancelled the MTCN Secure internet facility on
this transaction and have given Mr West a number of forms which we
need you to complete.

thank you for using Western Union

Regards

Kimberly Blaker
Western Union Security

oh no! he was so excited too
Quote:

Dear sir, I have already complete the processing here, i was given this number incomplete MTCN 60 55 709 XXX , that the last 3 digits will be email to Herbert West, please confirm if this information is in your system? and also inform me how do i expect the remaining 3 digit .

Thanks
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is using "soul my seed" meaning "sow a seed",
a term which TV preachers use for "send me money".

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, this is a great bait (Hope you don't mind that I have had a quick look at the next chapter!) but I would also like to congratulate you for getting your lad to break the record for the most number of correct boxes clicked - 1241 beers!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic