SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Back again

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If anyone you know is in hospital in my region, I'll probably be able to visit them sometime soon the way things are going - if they haven't banned me from them all by then.

They're making up illnesses about parts of my body I never knew existed and I could have a complaint beginning with a 'Z' - now that's what I call swanky.

It looks like I'll have to change my passport to show my profession as full time scam baiter. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm missing your particular brand of wit and all round lad damage Gomer. Get well soon!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember you saying you were going for surgery a while back.
Hope you're on the mend soon, Gomer
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Gomer. Looking forward to watching the insanity you dish out to lad-land commence!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
luckey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad

Hope it's nothing serious.

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in my catcher account

Quote:
HELLO DEAREST FIREND, IT IS SO GOOD TO BE ABLE TO YOUR AQUANTENCE MAKE ON THEIS DAY OF DAYS IN MY LIFE

IAM MR GOMER OF LOTTO.UK AND DUE TO AN ILLENESS THAT HAS ROBBED ME OF MY HEALTH I AM ASKING YOU TO BE MY BENEFICUARY IN AN UNDERTAKING THAT WILL BE MUTUALLY BENFECAIL AND 100% RISKY FREE TO YOU

IAM CURRENTLY IN THE GREATER LONDON HOSPITAL OF MERCY UNDERGOING SEROIOUS TESTS ON MY HEALTH,DUE TO CONTRACTING MULTIPLE GALLOPING ADENOOIDS OF MY BRAIN. ALL TREATMENTS HAVE DEFILED THIS DESEASE AND I HAVE VERY FEW DAYS LEFT IN MY LIFE

THE REASON I AM WRITING TO YOU IS THAT I HAVE ACCUMULATED OVER MY TIME IN MY POSITION AS CHAIRMAN AND CONTROLLER OF LOTTO.UK THE SUM OF �25,500,000 (TWENTY FIVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH PUNDS) IN MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT WITH THE GREATER LONDON BRITISH BANK OF EAST CHEAM AND THIS MONEY MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE BANK URGENTLY DUE TO MY IMPENDING TIME LEFT ON GODS EARTH

IWOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO ACT FOR ME IN THIS MATTER AND BE PR4EPARED TO SEND TO ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS SO THIS AMOUNT MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU WITHOUT DELAY. YOUR URGENT RESPONCE IS REQUIRED IN THEIS MATTER DUE TO MY ILLNESS WIHCH HAS \DEFILED ALL TREATMENT

NAME................................

ADDRESS...................................

BANK ACCOUNT.................................

BANK NAME....................................

TELEPHONE NUMBER..................................

BLESSING TO GOD FOR YOUR HELPO IN THIS URGENT MATTER

NGAWECE UMBELLO UMCHEKWE

And who said lads were slow, Very Happy

Take care Gomer, hope it all goes well for you, the lotto lads are missing you

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
I could have a complaint beginning with a 'Z' - now that's what I call swanky.

Then they will find one of these...Wink (And cure it, if you have enough of the monies)

Click

Welcome back Sir, and get well soon!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What - Zellweger syndrome?

Gomer, is it true? Are you turning into an actress?? I can see lots of baiting work for you pimping your phone.

Welcome back mate.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back Gomer. I even baited some lotto lads while you were gone, just so they wouldn't feel neglected.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only posted this here to let people know I had been away for a short while, and that I was back, and I was poking fun at myself.

The only serious thing I would say, and it is a compliment and not a criticism at all - and that's to mention what a great resource this site is for someone who is not in the best of health. I think I'm far from the most unwell member of this site and, if I'd been left watching daytime TV for the past months, I'd be crawling up the walls by now.

Instead I can have delicious fun and do good at the same time whilst, making people who deserve to suffer wish I was a lot more unwell. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Instead I can have delicious fun and do good at the same time whilst, making people who deserve to suffer wish I was a lot more unwell

^^^ That they most certainly do Gomer.

Good to have you back

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you're back mate.
Illnesses beginning with Z: Zoster, aka Herpes Zoster Shocked What have you been up to Gomer?

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Gomer!

Is there any truth in the claim by some baiters that you actually wrote that email to Irish?

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you're back Gomer. Hope everything is okay.
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
The only serious thing I would say, and it is a compliment and not a criticism at all - and that's to mention what a great resource this site is for someone who is not in the best of health. I think I'm far from the most unwell member of this site and, if I'd been left watching daytime TV for the past months, I'd be crawling up the walls by now.

Well said Gomer, and sooooo true! Wink And I have satellite TV service.

Welcome back! Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Broke my zygoma once. Thought I couldn't have kids..

Purple Flower
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic