SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone ever been threatened by murder from Mack Meza?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nomad_Hokie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone ever seen this one?

Hello

I am very sorry for you , is a pity that this is how your life is going to end as soon as you don't comply. As you can see there is no need of introducing myself to you because I don't have any business with you, my
duty, as I am mailing you now is just to KILL you and I have to do it as I
have already been paid for that.

Someone you call a friend wants you Dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told me that he wanted you dead and he provided us with your name ,picture and other necessary information's we needed about you. So I sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation on you, and they have done that but I told them not to kill you that I will like to contact you and see if your life is Important to you or not since their findings shows that you are innocent.

I called my client back and ask him of your email address which I didn't
tell him what I wanted to do with it and he gave it to me and I am using
it to contact you now. As I am writing to you now my men are monitoring
you and they are telling me everything about you.

Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? As someone has paid us to kill you. Get
back to me now if you are ready to pay some fees to spare your life,
$15,000 is all you need to spend You will first of all pay $8,000 then I
will send a tape to you which i recoeded every discusion i hade with the
person who wanted you dead and as soon as you get the tape, you will pay the remaining $7,000. If you are not ready for my help, then I will carry on with my job straight-up.

WARNING: DO NOT THINK OF CONTACTING THE POLICE OR EVEN TELLING ANYONE BECAUSE I WILL KNOW.REMEMBER, SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU VERY WELL WANT YOU DEAD! I WILL EXTEND IT TO YOUR FAMILY, INCASE I NOTICE SOMETHING FUNNY.

DO NOT COME OUT ONCE IT IS 7RazzM UNTIL I MAKE OUT TIME TO SEE YOU AND GIVE YOU THE TAPE OF MY DISCUSSION WITH THE PERSON WHO WANT YOU DEAD THEN YOU CAN USE IT TO TAKE ANY LEGAL ACTION. GOOD LUCK AS I AWAIT YOUR REPLY
[email protected]

MACKMEZA WROTE.
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds real familar see: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=128163

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Nomad_Hokie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I just discovered this site today... It's flipping awesome. I've read through it as much as I can, so what can I do to screw with the guy? I'm reading through the thread you posted, but I'm an amateur, I'm going to need serious advice. Confused
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since you are new (I am taking it this is your first bait), I suggest that you act scared sh*tless in your return email. He will soon tell you how to send him money, you stall, delay, send fuzzy forms he can't read. In other words, waste his time. It's called a straight bait.

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister W0ngM@rtins
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
HANS MOLEMAN
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Halfway between the stubble jumpers and the big rocks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nomad, welcome to the Eater! Very Happy Indeed we are having a great time with our lad in the other thread. I would suggest that you sign up for a mentor right away, read the stickies to familiarize yourself with how we do things out here and join the fun.

Once you've done that and since you're new to baiting, you could always check out the thread Ambush7 pointed you to and get acquainted with our pet and his ongoing (sad) saga.

And don't forget our mantra here at the Eater: Bate safe. Never use your own personal info for a bait.

"what is going on is that soon i am going to kill you , because you eat my money " - Malaysian hitlad

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*breaths in and out*

Welcome to Eater, read the stickies, bait safe.

I would start out with a straight bait seeing as you are new.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Nomad. There is a lot of information to read and absorb. I suggest that you do some reading on here before jumping into a bait. It is better to be armed than to shoot with an empty gun. Laughing

The "stickies" are sticky notes at the top of each forum that contain things such as baiting tips, rules, baits, and other great can't-do-without info.

The mentor program is where you are paired with an experienced baiter who will guide you through your first bait or few baits until you feel comfortable baiting on your own.

You can post a request for a mentor here. Cherrie will get you someone as soon as possible.

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nomad_Hokie

I just introduced a victim to your hitman. If it is who I think it is, I will team up with Han's & Dutch Bait to take him for a ride.

Nomad_Hokie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you very much for all of the helpful tips! Much appreciated!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater. In the words of The Eagles song : "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!" Shocked

It may take a few days for a mentor so just read around and get a feel for the place and the inhabitants. No question is too stupid to ask provided you used the 'Search' facility beforehand.

In answer to your question, the hitman modality (method of scamming/doing business) is enjoying a bit of a resurgence at the moment and can be quite fun to poke a sharp stick at.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Along with ^^TS^^ above I will add my hello with my line;

Welcome to the machine!!! Have at em

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! Very Happy
And to answer your original question : Yes! That�s a dangerous criminal, has been for 2 generations.
Almost everybody in this country at least has, most likely around the 10th grade : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Threepenny_Opera.
Personally, I was treated with an overdose of "Mother Courage and her children" and "Life of Galileo" Very Happy
Stu_Pidass
Not quite a Newb

Location: Riding a boda-boda along the deadly Sagbama Expressway

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same scammer as the one being discussed here. Just a changed name and a new e-mail address as he has done many times over the past few weeks.

Edit: Oops. Now I see Ambush7's post. My bad.

"YOU WILL BE FORSTRATED BY YOUR FRIENDS , YOU WILL GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE WITH PROBLEMS AND YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER WILL DIE THESAME DAY AND IF NA STOVE OR NA GAS YOUR DAY USE, NA FIRE FOR INSIDE YOUR HOUSE GO KILL YOU + YOUR WIFE"

"you are greedy human being...you are idiot...go and die like fowl."

"F--K YOU AND AM LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER TO F--K HER OR YOUR WIFE, CAN YOU PROVIDE ANY ONE OF THEM TO SUCK MY ASS?"

YOU ARE THE GREATEST JOKER OF THE YEAR 2004 MOTHER F---ER.

_________
Safari x 3
caramba
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This modality was all over the news here last week, apparently Lad Central decided this was to be the scam du jour...
Ambush7
"kak shoveler"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think everyone that has a little time should fry this lads brain. He's been begging for it for some time now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic