SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just closed my first bank account

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and im amazed how satisfying it is. That Alan is a nice chap.

Im fairly new to this and of course im learning what to say when and getting my groove ona nd i have recently lost a few of my scammers but im learning and its a nice boost to get this account closed
yay

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For someone so new to the sport, you do an amazing job Jadee, you're a quick learner. Well done on beating my first bank account kill by erm... 7 months. Embarassed

Keep it up! clapping

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!! beers!

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! Hopefully this is the first of many!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
mrsandman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

I got my first one today as well! Got a nice little email from Alan as well, which was bloody good of him Laughing
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good going!

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Jadee1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys and congrats sandman i got a nice lil mail from alan too.

Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're lucky.

I had a response of Alan more than one month ago, saying he got all the informations right.
Account still open (or at least my lad keeps asking me to deposit money on it)
Sad
How long does it take ?

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It can take a few days, it can take up to a few months. Some banks are better than others at closing fraudsters' accounts. Some will put a "watch" order on the account, meaning that if there are no transactions for quite a while then they will leave it until there are some.

If you got the email back from Alan, rest assured it is being taken care of. Then go and extract your next set of details from your lads!

EDIT: Tell your current lad that your bank has told you the account is bad, and you need a different one. See what he says.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job you two! Bank killing is cool. Very Happy clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! What a feeling, eh? That's one of the best parts of baiting - knowing you are actually causing real lad pain BEYOND just wasting their time. Kudos to you both!

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
Welsh boy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one guys Smile i had my first bank closed last week also, had a nice e-mail from Alan, and i would like to say thank you to my mentor peanut for guiding me through Smile
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
EDIT: Tell your current lad that your bank has told you the account is bad, and you need a different one. See what he says.

I did not want to go that far, but anyway, it has been running for months and months, and even if it's my favorit bait of all time, I have not much to loose... So thanks for the advice !

Cachuma wrote:
Great job! What a feeling, eh? That's one of the best parts of baiting - knowing you are actually causing real lad pain BEYOND just wasting their time. Kudos to you both!

Totally agree.
Now it has a point.

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic