SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Why?

View next topic
View previous topic

bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have been toying with this lad for a couple of weeks, he is a lawyer representing me in court in Lagos. And he's getting pissed that I haven't gotten him his retainer yet. So I get this today:

Quote:
This is the information to send my fee $5000 through western union,you will split it into five western union forms,$1000 in each form.

WTF? Is this the lad equivalent of a stack of unmarked $20 bills, or is he going to hand them out as XMas presents? Anyone else ever encountered this? (It will take me forever to fuzz up that many WU receipts Confused )

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister [email protected]
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill mcdill wrote:
(It will take me forever to fuzz up that many WU receipts Confused )

Then refuse to do it that way b/c it's a pain in the ass. He will take 1 payment of $5k or $0. It's his choice.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad doesn't want to fill out a complicated form for payments of over $1000.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
bill mcdill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks WK, didn't know about the forms, but makes sense, the lads don't like extra work.

@ Fife, that's the plan but should take a week or two to get to the ultimatum Wink

United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana Ivory Coast Russia United States Canada Switzerland Ukraine Netherlands Saudi Arabia Benin United Nations Australia Austria Ireland Spain Germany Italy France Malaysia Portugal Brazil South Africa Sweden Thailand China Japan Bulgeria
pyramid x4 Mortar x5
Safari J03L Akum14h - Accra to Tamale and back again (co-bait with Kurat)
"So if i may ask,who bangs you?" J03L Akum14h
"I like a chicken. I shall tell about it somehow." S4tty
"In fact, our correspondent is almost arrested by the security agent for bringing in fake information" Barrister [email protected]
"hey what fuck are u don't reply bul sheet go to heal" Mr. Samuel (a jilted love lad)
Ima Baeder
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads was convinced that all of the anti terrorism forms/procedures he had to go through was due to the amount I was sending (I never told him that Laughing ) and told me to split up the payments into installments. I did and wouldn't you know it, we had to do the anti terrorism stuff anyway. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stinking lawyers... always wanting cash-money up front before they do stuff!

Just a thought here, but have you asked this question of your lad? I bet he could come up with a really nice explanation of why he can 1) only accept wire transfer, 2) only accept a series of partial payments and 3) not accept the money himself but needs to employ a(nother) total stranger. Lads love explaining stuff.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I did and wouldn't you know it, we had to do the anti terrorism stuff anyway.

For each payment, right? Laughing

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Splitting the money up is his way of avoiding a red flag going up in his country, with such a large payment. It's possible that he can't collect more than 3-4k at a time where he is. Anti-terror forms for each is a good idea, CO! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari [email protected] & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & [email protected] - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure there will also be the problem of pesky rules on your end that prohibit you from sending multiple transfers

Foolish poor, demonic fool...You will be impotent before the next 7 working days in Jesus name, AMEN - Ose Omo
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2314 X 100s

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic