SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've been Googled.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crying or Very sad This topic has come up often here, but this is the first time It has happened to me: a lad Googled my character. I suppose it was bound to happen eventually, I've baited with my Juan Freizwidatt character for well over four years now, in dozens of baits.

The lad was buying $200K worth of Rolexes from me, preparing to send a check to Sheboppe's drop box. Then he went quiet. I wrote asking for an update and he replied:

Quote:
Hello,

I got your message. But you have been trying to avoid my question. I am sending a very large some of money here.

I went online on www.google.com , and then I typed in your full name, it came out scam. I also typed in your full physical address you gave me, it also came out as scam too.

And I also asked you for your other phone numbers,you are avoiding my questions. You are selling expenseive watches and you dont have a website. That's pretty bad. Laughing

Right now, I don't trust you anymore. Do everything I asked you to do.

And reply me back now.

I probably should have used one of my innocuous baiting names, but I guess he would have twigged on the drop box anyway.

I don't usually let lads know I've been baiting them, but obviously there was nothing to lose here so I did decide twist the knife:

Quote:
>>I am sending a very large some of money here.<<

No you're not, "John," you're sending fake checks, not money. Seriously, do you think a real businessman is going to be stupid enough to ship $200,000 worth of products to Africa on a fake check? Your scam is too well known now.

Grow up, little boy. Take your oga's p*nis out of your mouth and go get a real job.

If anyone wants to have some fun with him, have at it:

Quote:
[email protected] writes:
Attn:

I would like to inquire for your preferred mode of payment as i like to purchase some items from your store. kindly acknowledge if you accept UK Certified Cheque or US certified money orders (US postal order ) as payment .

Sincerely,
John

Phone: 234-702-820-2875

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
CrabCakes
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
We'll see how much of an Artiste he is! Wink

Malaysia x 1
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats rotten luck Juan... Sad

Its not happened to me yet, but I know its merely a matter of time, and its bound to be on a really good safari bait too, guaranteed... Evil or Very Mad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was bound to happen and not really a problem. We'll get him on the mass bait. I'll start by ASEMing him a few notes from my boxes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hoping to get him on safari to pick up the watches from OxygenDeprived's courrier, who was going to have to hold such a valuable package for pickup...

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

Safari x 16:
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll put him in my Lotto Lad run and get the alluring Ludmilla to contact him. I think that combination is bound to drive a scammer insane. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

juan
just for fun i tried your name in google
it does indeed lead you right to eater.

i just tried my baiters name, in google, it came up with
51,000 pages, so i guess i am safe Laughing

interesting experiment

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems a certain Mr Gomer and myself have now joined those hallowed ranks. I have never used this ID for baiting, nor do I think G has used that ID.
There appear to be two reasons. The huge flow of mail in mass mailing must lead to greater exposure, and some lads are becoming more Google savvy.
I guess it had to happen.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Burning lads = very bad new-baiter (read: newbie) idea which serves absolutely no purpose. Anyone "burning" their lads/pets is really inexperienced or at best a gimp, please don't ever follow the example of Juan.

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3

Last edited by Frozboz on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to make sure I googled my users name since I use it as a character
and it it safe Very Happy Very Happy

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frozboz is right, burning lads is generally a bad idea. I wouldn't have done it here if he hadn't already twigged. Generally it's to be avoided. I like to leave them hanging....

I guess I'm going to have to retire Juan as a baiting character. I chose that username when I signed up here four years ago because I had so much fun with the character in a bait I did before I discovered Eater. But now the name is too well-known. But then again, as I said in the first post, this is the first time it's ever happened in all the baits I've done, so I think this was just an unusually savvy lad.

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Frozboz !

Your avatar googles in the same manner as mine, and I certainly don't burn lads, and you do not support that concept either.
It is my belief that some lads are becoming more Google savvy, possibly after visiting this site.

EDIT. Just out of curiosity, I checked quite a few users in Google, and a good many show up in the same manner, ie the Avatar. Just as surprisingly, there were quite a few high profile users who do not appear. Maybe all users interested should Google their userID. Indeed there were some surprising omissions too.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.

pony
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My username should be fairly anonymous, but it worries me that 5imba 5afari camps are not always masked.
So sooner or later a safari bait is going to bite the dust because of a laddie being friends with Google... Evil or Very Mad

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the phone number... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
hacker9
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My username is very common, which is one reason I chose it. It comes up with about 4,549 results which have absolutely nothing to do with me.

My baiting names show up the 1nv3stor f0rum and a few guestbooks from my catcher account.

Currently running 1 hopeful leprechaun, 2 rich widows, 2 lotteries, 1 scammer, and 1 deposed NSA official.

"My command is your wish."- Bob
My Email Parser baiting tool!

pony pony pony Jolly Roger
Frozboz
AT-AT Squad Leader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Afferbecklauder - I'm aware "Frozboz" and other profile names googled will lead someone straight here. I haven't used that name in a bait in over a year though, so that's the point I guess - just don't use an avatar name in a bait and you're fine.

And I re-read my last post - let me apologize to Juan, I wasn't calling you a newbie or a gimp, but it came off that way and I apologize. Sorry ... Embarassed

"Burning" lads is a really a pet peeve of mine, as I (and others I'm sure) have lost or come close to losing very promising baits recently because my lads were probably burned in the past. It educates them about baiters which is never a good idea..

Wooden Trophies: Stormtrooper Helmet - AT-AT #1 - AT-ATs #3, #4 & #5
Brass Trophy: AT-AT #2
Mortar x3
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Froz, Juan knows that. Reread his post - he burned his lad only after the lad told him that he knew that he was being baited. Juan didn't tell his lad anything that the lad didn't already know. He flushed Juan out, and that was the end of the bait.

Things like this happen guys. In four years, Juan hadn't had any trouble with his baiting character being revealed as such, but the lads are getting smarter and are learning to use Google and other search engines. You are right when you say that using your user name here for baiting isn't a good idea, but Juan started using his when the lads still had the brains of rocks.

This should be a lesson for all of us. We bait and learn. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Froz, no problem. Very Happy

My lad countered with a lame threat, with an implication that he sees me as a lad:

Quote:
You have been reported.As long as you use the email address or not, you'll be caught soon. Fool ya. Omo ode. you think say I be new comer. you are a big fool,and find a job to do. Mutherfucka, you go learn one day. Later man.

I countered with a full-blown pile of abuse in a combination of pidgen and Igbo. I figure that will totally confuse him, he will have to think I'm a rival but wonder WTF the whole thing was about. I love messing with their little minds. Twisted Evil

Safari x 16:
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
Dennis the Peasant
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what then would be a good name to start email accounts with?
Famous people that obviously stand out? I saw Benny Hill in another thread. (The guv'ner.)
Or is it names that mean something in English that the lads won't get, like Mr Freizwidatt?
Or is it John Brown, bog standard Westerner name.

As you will see, this is my first post, and after weeks of laughing out loud (LOL just doesn't do it justice) to the work of some of the members here, I thought I'd have a bit of a go at it myself.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dennis !

Try this site
http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

pony
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are at least three reasons to use a funny name; the fun everyone here gets when you publish your bait, the sign you can get them to hold at a public airport, and the chance that they will adopt the name for their future scams.

The chances of them dropping you because of a carefully chosen silly name are very small, and you can get a lot of fun out of it. The danger is when you use the same name that you use here. Many of us don't have that problem until we publish our baits. Then the name becomes Googleable. One way around that is to change or mask the name when you publish.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I try using names that are so common for other reasons (famous person from history, movies, or literature) that my bait would be buried on on somewhere around page 3,000 or so on google search results. A good place for funny names that won't bring your bait in a google search is to check out names used in Bart Simpson pranks. Any google hits are likely to point to the show and not to you. And in case you think the names can't be real, I've personally worked with both a M1ke Hunt and a D1ck Love. (seriously) Laughing
kurat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I chose a username that's a mild curse word in my native language...guess how many times that shows up on Google Cool

Cellphone x107
"I believe that you would not want to hear more of a lawyer language and grammars" - Saint Patrick
"so for my lawyer I want to also seriously sit on the emails I have received" - Mrs. N1na M1lha
"If i don't see you guys today.I probably would starve and have no where to sleep as i cant access my account here while some are low on cash" - Jo3l Akum1ah
Yousa_Sakashite
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Google
Quote:

Your search did not match any documents.

I guess I am safe... For now.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR BETTER GO AND MAKE THE SUM OF $8,000 TO THIS ACCOUNT AM GIVEN YOU BEFORE I CHARGE MY MIND.
- St3v3n B0n3 (a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n)

LAST WARNING, OR YOU WILL BE NAIL AND ROUTE IN HELL WITH NOTHING BUT WITH MY GUN. - W1ll1@m B1lly a.k.a. Fr0sty the 1ceM@n

I want you to go back to the Western Union and collect your money
back, because i dont have any time to play any damn Game.. am not a
moron because i want to receive money from someone are should play
game which kind nonsense is that - V1ctor W1ll1ams after 14 hours of MTCN S3cur3
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm currently baiting love lads as Vernon Howell. I'm actually wondering how long I'll get away with it - but the results are unlikely to lead here Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic