SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Br0th3r 0B1 and the T41nted S41nts

View next topic
View previous topic

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting this vlad for a while (ip originates in Lithuania). He was a tough and resilient vlad, bouncing back each and every time I attempted my wickedness. However, I recently triumphed out of him and finally got his lazy ass to fill out the form and become an official Tainted Saint. All it took was the death and of one of the priests and this email:

Quote:
Dear. Mr. Obi,

I am sorry for my delayed response. I have just return from the recent tithe collection trip I made and I faced many hardships. For example instead of the usual 10 or 15 thousand dollars, I had to carry a whopping $23,000 in money bags across the US for almost 6 hours. Also, my flights were delayed so many times, that I didnít get in until 2 AM in the MORNING.

In any case, despite my frustrations, I also would like to finish this business myself. I am afraid that I would be unable to bypass our churchís law that directs that we only receive or give money to those inside of our Church. Therefore you would have to join our church in order to receive the $1100. Now I remember saying you have no intent of changing your religion, so I am happy to inform that we ARE a Christian church. We worship the same Jesus Christ and learn and live by the same Bible. By joining us you wonít be joining a new religion, you will just be part of a new church. There is no risk in becoming a member and no travel necessary. The benefits of becoming a member are receiving financial aid through our donation program and Since I do believe you want to receive the $1100, I have done something special to help speed your application process. The Church Deacon usually approves applications within 36 hours of receiving it, so I believe that the sooner you complete the application process, the sooner you receive the $1100. As a special favor, I have found a way to waive the application fee, so there is no charge for you to join. I am sure that the Church Deacon will sign your application almost instantly after you turn it in.

It all comes to one thing Mr. Obi; Are you going to throw away the millions of dollars at the end of this road because a little bit of stubbornness or will you fill out the application form, become a member without changing your religion in any way, receive the $1100, and get your fortune.

Iíll be awaiting your response.

Yours truly,
Father Dill Dow
The Church of the Tainted Saint

As soon as he joined, he was supposed to be receiving $1100 for an affidavit so I can claim my funds. So far all I did was allow him to join and I warned him of the Covenant, a secret organization dedicated to the destruction of the Tainted saints. They employ both Elites and Brutes to get the job done and have almost assassinated our Master Chief twice. I warned him that they may possibly cause trouble for him and to be on the lookout for suspicious people. Of course, all he did was use the fake address I gave him to look up Western union offices.

Basically, it would fun if a couple other baiters joined in on this bait. I think I could take it further with a joint bait than I ever could solo.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
thefife
"Mercedes Dealer"

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were the lad, I'd rather join the Covenant. It sounds waaaaaaay more fun & exciting. Laughing But maybe that's just me. I took a personality test a few months ago b/c I was convinced I'm in the wrong field. The 1st thing on the list of jobs I would be good at was "assassin". Alas, I had no idea how you might go about becoming an assassin. If you get him hooked real good, I might be interested in baiting him as the Covenant. What is it you are trying to accomplish with the lad?

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could send you a log of our emails that we've exchanged so far. He is a particularly dense lad so I think the potential of this could be great. Of course, the whole time, we have to remember that he's a vlad and therefore volatile.

What I had in mind was to contact him next Monday from a hospital, saying a C0venant strike team assaulted me and beat me near death. Then the C0venant mysteriously contacts Brother 0bi and toys with him while the Tainted saints try to protect him.

Basically, try to create vlad insanity in the most creative, yet believable way. A safari would be an ultimate climax for this bait.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad has very great baitability. Listen to this email I sent him:

Quote:
Dear Brother 0bi,

I am typing this from my laptop in my room at the hospital. I had some trouble at the Western Union office the other day. Apparently, when I went to withdraw the money to send to you via Western Union for the affidavit, the Covenant must have been tailing me secretly, because as soon as I stepped out of my car to enter the Western Union office, I was attack by a mob of Covenant Elites, Brutes, and Grunts. Needless to say, they took all my money off of me. Luckily, I was insured for that money so I got it paid back in full, but I canít make a trip to the bank for another two weeks until I recover from my wounds. Therefore, I will have to wire you the money over the Internet through my online banking. Please get back to me to let me know you understand this email.

Father D1ll D0w

PS: The C0venant are known to be hackers as well. Watch out to make sure you arenít hacked.

Here's what I got

Quote:
Dear Father

Sorry for the incidence.I thank the good Lord that you are alive which is the most important thing.

I pray you get better as soon as possible.

Thank you

John 0bi

and

Quote:
Dear Father,

As for the money for the affidavit,i would wait till you get better which you said would be in about two weeks time.

May the good Lord help you.

John 0bi

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic