SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A disappointed lad writes a long letter of complaint

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't read this letter if you are easily upset Rolling Eyes

Jennifer has been ASEM'ing people telling them she wants to pay them for the car she bought from them, and asking for a bank account. This lad didn't get any money yet, so he wrote back:

fromjames walter <[email protected]>
toJennifer Xxxxxxxxxx<[email protected]>,

dateSat, Mar 1, 2008 at 12:27 AM
subjectWhats going on?tell me.........
signed-byyahoo.co.uk

Quote:
Dear Jennifer,
Whats going on?the funds were meant to be in the account I gave you by today but up till now I am yet to recieve anything.Whats going on?
I gave you this money so that you will be able to finalise your transaction.I thought by now,I would've gotten my money back but to no avail.
I really do not know whats going on.To get you on phone is almost an impossibility.
Jennifer,please tell me the truth,have you paid this money into the Bank of America account I gave you?because if you did,the money should have been in he account by today.Normally,they will tell you it takes three days to transfer money but really it takes less than 48 hours especially as both accounts are in the US.
things went smoothly the last time we did this but I do not know whats happening now.
this money was borrowed from someone and he needs to be paid back.he has threatened to report the $145,000 wire transfer he made itno your account as a fraudulent transaction meaning that he is about to cll his bank to tell them he didnt authorise the wire transfer to your account.If he does this,the feds will come looking for you because it will imply hat you hacked into his account and made an illegal transfer.
jennifer,I wouldnt want it to come to this.I fyou havent sent the money yet,let me know so that i wll know how to calm things down but in the case where you say you have sent it and we do not get the money today,then I'm afraid there's really nothing more I can do.
I want us to finish what we started Jennifer but I need you to be entirely honest with me.
To prove you have sent the money to the BOA acount,I will like you to scan the telex copy that was issued to you when the transfer was made.this is the only way you can really prove that you have sent this money.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT YOU CALL ME AS I AM TIRED OF CALLING AND GETTING YOUR VOICEMAIL.HERE'S MY NUMBER AGAIN +447045707143.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
james.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That must have been one hell of a good asem letter, well done, the lad is well and truly buying into this one

More bank accounts for Alan?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Irish !

I did have, and still do, some excellent teachers in this forum. They deserve the credit.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That just seems too easy...nice work! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic