SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A round of insults for the house

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a heck of a long time since I did a mass taunting. I'd forgotten how fun and easy it was. I got a couple of new insult templates from somewhere on the forum - thanks to my anonymous benefactors who I am too lazy to go back and figure out who they are... Anyhow.

Some of the responses are boring:

Quote:
Fool.. You no fit help say na ur money i dey find some boy like you . How much you get for you land

You think say u get sence notting dey your head. Idoit.FOOL

I think this fellow enjoyed the ensuing round of 3 AM phone calls:
Quote:
Your Papa e be like say you no get job come send you phone number to me make i employ your papa as my gateman for nigeri and then help him by bringing you to sell drugs here in South Africa ok.
idiot like you
Call me

I like this one:
Quote:
BIG PRAYER FOR YOU NOW.
YOUR FATHER WILL DIE OF ACCIDENT YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN SEXUAL DISEASE LIKE AIDS? ALL YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTER WILL DIE OF HUNGER. YOU YOURSELF WILL REMAIN ALIVE AND PENURY TO WITNESS ALL THIS ORDEAL. ONCE YOU WRITE ANY THING TO ME AGAIN , THE DISASETR WILL COMMENCE.
I KNOW YOUR MOTHER VERY WELL. SHE IS NOTHING BUT ASS HOLE. YOU ALWAYS FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND THAT IS WHY YOUR LIFE IS SUCH THAT IT IS TODAY.

YOU WILL WITNESS SICKENSS, INJURY, DISASTER AND DEATH THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE. CLAIM THIS
YOU HOPELESS AND MANNERLESS BAGER. YOU CANT EVEN WRITE PROPER ENGLISH.

This one has the most fascinating theory of my parentage I've yet seen. Anyone able to translate for me?
Quote:
HELLO EWU MONKEY,YOUR MOTHER GOT YOUR PREGNACY FROM STREET HARLOT LIKE YOUR MOTHER. THAT IS WHY WILL NEVER BE USEFULL TO YOUR PEOPLE IF YOU HAVE ANY BECAUSE YOU ARE A BARSTARD CHILD WHO DONT KNOW WHERE OR HOW HE CAME TO THIS WORLD,

ANU OFFIA, RAKWA NNE GI,
OHU MAMA GI NA ESI ISI
NWA NKPI DIKA GI NA ARA NNE YA
IDIOT AHUHU KPUKWE GI NA EZI NA ULO GI, ANU MPAMA.

(Idiot - that part I got)

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
CLAIM THIS YOU HOPELESS AND MANNERLESS BAGER.
Hey everybody! Badgers ARE real! Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonder if he means a carpetbagger Confused

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, so your mother got pregnant from another woman? I'm getting some really interesting mental images here...

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN WRITE PROPER ENGLISH.

I loved this line, it's like he thinks his english is perfect xD

Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
ONCE YOU WRITE ANY THING TO ME AGAIN , THE DISASETR WILL COMMENCE.

I hope you wrote back... Just think of the insult when you tell him that his pshycic and mystical powers don't work either and he is just a low life that will never amount to anything...

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ntbs:

I did - and it bounced Sad

Oh well.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic