SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Model & Extras Required - The Fake casting scams at Hote

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joe Rispoli
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope all is well. I joined this site some years ago when I saw a TV piece on Graham Norton�s show with Shiver me timbers. Shiver became my hero instantly. I have not posted on here since 2006.

I'm sure this Scam has been highlighted many times before on this site. Here is the story.

I and one other I in a pitched battle with these fake Model & Extra companies who go around the UK putting adds in local papers "Models & Extras required..... children for catalogue & Modelling work" FREE PHOTO SHOT. Come to this hotel........ at the weekend. (No mention of money in the add) People come along to the hotel they end up paying �200 for cheep and tacky photos which I sent to them in the post on a CD. They tell them they can get on Eastenders or get them Modeling work. They break advertising standards adjudications against them.

I and others have been campaigning the government to put and end to all the loopholes that allows them to do this. Of course we have managed to get stuff in the papers about them and on local TV new programmes, but these companies just keeps on going, one in particular, they change their names more frequently than they change there underwear.
http://hidden-talent-west-1.blogspot.com/

We even have stood outside the hotel with the newspaper reports to had out to people, and have been assaulted and threatened by them the police never seem to be interested. Or trading standards.

Please look at our web site for all the info about our campaign.
www.anactor.net

Any ideas or volunteers to be scam baiters for this opperation.

Last edited by joe Rispoli on Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

joe Rispoli wrote:
. . . I joined this site some years ago . . .

Welcome back.
What was your original username?
We don't like to forget old friends and members.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic