SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stupid TWAT won't travel anymore :(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A while back, BW and I had this lad travel to Accra from Nigeria. He met up with another scammer and the two ended up broke, living under a tree for a week. Later, someone pretending to be the original TWAT started writing to us. He wanted to "spread TWAT in Nigeria". (really, you can pretty much do that anywhere so long as you have two consenting adults). BW and I just kept blowing him off, ignoring all of his stupidly written, horribly misspelled emails. Finally, we deciding to give him another go, this time, trying to get him to travel to Chad to pick up a truck full of musical instruments and A/V equipment from our fake TWAT named Hamdan.

Well, to make a long story short, it seems that this TWAT has finally smartened up a little....

Stupid TWAT wrote:
dearest rev. dover
Greetings to you and all members of twat,i recived your mail, for you written me at all,may GOD bless you for that,but let me tell you that since the day you wrote me,that you sent hamdan to me with the music items,
i embacked on a fasting and prayer which i did'nt do when i went to ghana,for GOD to reveal to me the true picture of the whole issue, last night GOD spoke to me tell me you did'nt send those items,you only want me to go to chad and suffer which is not bibleical ,let me tell you
am not ordained by man,am a prophet of the most high GOD,rember GOD SAID TOUCH NOTMY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM,please rev dover we need to be careful how we handle things to avoid the anger of GOD LET ME USE THIS OPPOUNITY TO INFORM YOU TWAT CHURCH HAS COME TO SAY IN NIGERIA,REV. WILLIAM PHYSTHM IS MY
FATHER
(don't worry idiot... you will be hearing from Will U. Phystme soon) ,AND I HAVE A BRANCH OF HIS CHURCH HERE,GOD him self reveal this to me,twat church will be one of the biggset church in nigeria,like you know GOD can never lie,his word must come to pass let me sound it clear here wether you people send me money or not,GOD that reveal this to me will make it come to pass i have been evangliseing twat in nigeria
and people are waiting to see the establisment,and GOD WOULD NOT LET ME DOWN,AFTER ALL ROME WAS NOT BUID IN A DAY,LET ME BEG YOU FOR TWO THINGS IF REALLY YOU ARE A SAVANT IN HIS VINE YARD,
1.COMPACT DISC OF TWAT CHURCH MINISTRATION,
2.MINISTRATION OF OUR FATER IN THE LORD,
PLEASE SEND IT THROUGH UPSS OR ANY DELIVERY SERVICE,TO MY RECIDENT ADDRESS,
LIKE I SAID TWAT IS MY MINISTRY I AM A SAVANT UNDER REV WILLIAM U PHYSTHM AS THE CHURCH GROWS EVERY REMINTANTS DUE FOR THE HEAD QUATERS I WILL SEND IT WITH FAITHFULLNESS
REMBER THE MAIL I SENT YOU WHEN YOU SAID OUR FATHER IN THE LORD HAS AGREEED TO GAIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE,AND I SWEAR TO REMAIN FAITHFUL,
OF A TRUTH I LOVE YOU ALL,BUT God LOVES YOU BEST,
god bless you in jesus name amen

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ignore him a while, but be sure to send him pictures of the redirected load of music instruments and how the new congregation is happy with them.
And he can always download those CD's from a website. Make them big and zipped in order so he has to download all of them before zip will reconstruct the coded files for him. A daily update of those files should make sure that he can never unzip them and he has to download them all again.
In the meantime he can work to get the code to unzip them or visit Hamdam to pick it up. I see no problems here Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be patient, Rome was not buid in a day.....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy is right. And the lad said it best, as he still believes...
Quote:
GOD LET ME USE THIS OPPOUNITY TO INFORM YOU TWAT CHURCH HAS COME TO SAY IN NIGERIA
Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="YeaWhatever"]it seems that this TWAT has finally smartened up a little....[/quote]You really shouldn't give him more credit than he deserves. Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the civil war in Chad has scared him.
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
LET ME BEG YOU FOR TWO THINGS IF REALLY YOU ARE A SAVANT IN HIS VINE YARD,
1.COMPACT DISC OF TWAT CHURCH MINISTRATION,
2.MINISTRATION OF OUR FATER IN THE LORD,
PLEASE SEND IT THROUGH UPSS OR ANY DELIVERY SERVICE,TO MY RECIDENT ADDRESS

May I suggest you send the CDs using P4rc3l D1r3ct. That way when you're lad least expects it he will have to travel to get his Cds. Very Happy
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads do learn some times.

Your lad wrote

Quote:
last night GOD spoke to me tell me you did'nt send those items,you only want me to go to chad and suffer which is not bibleical

I would suggest to tell him:

Last night God spoke to me and told me that your were loosing the faith in TWAT and God.

See how he replies to the above Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
That is actually the path that Rev. Will U. Phystme will be taking with his dumb mugu ass.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad beat me to it. Now he is just begging for a safari from Rev. Phystme. I would just like to point out here that TWAT is a great example of how effective church baits can be. This lad may not like or trust Rev. Dover, but he completely believes that Dover, Phystme and TWAT are all totally real.

Stupid TWAT wrote:
Dearest rev william u physthm,
greetings to you and members of twat,daddy i want to appeal with you what ever mail you must have recived from me handle it with the wisdom of solomon.remeber the story of josph in the bible in genesis 39 vs 1-23,your ministry has millions of soul to touch in nigeria
like i said i dont want you to send me money,what i want is for you to send any of your ministers to nigeria (sure thing... now, where do we send him?) to handle the bulding of the church,my chapter wish i call the move of GOD parish,daddy no sacrifies is to big to give to GOD,Remeber jesus told his disciples lets go to the other side,daddy that other side is africa,daddy any support you need am at your service,earthy security is garanteed heavenly security is garanteed, no man or woman on earth will disturb your mission,unless such one is ready to touch the apple of GOD eyes,Daddy with all humminity,loyality,honesty,i beg of you not to trun your back on me,
The God i serve will bear me witness even untill the experted end, like i said before no thing on earth will remove me as twat minister,even if i die i will still sing the praise of twat,
daddy i love you, i love rev dover and the other rev's. although i have not seen you face to face,but we fellowship together in spriit, i also love every members of twat, bless you in jesus name, may the grace of GOD be with you,in jesus name amen,
YOURS FATHFULLY
REV. OMORUYI IRABOR
( TWAT CHURCH (MOVE OF GOD PARISH NIGERIA)

Oh yea, and he was stupid enough to send this to the WRONG email address, so Rev. Dover, who has already told the TWAT the he thinks that he is an idiot and a liar, sent him this reply.

Quote:
Mr. Omoruyi,

Since you still cannot manage to remember Rev.Phystme's email address or how to correctly spell his name, I will forward this to him.

--
Reverend Benjamin Dover
Director of Membership

Next, Rev. Physmte will give our TWAT explicit instructions on what to do next. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic