SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lads' Revealing Mistakes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
salsarionn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate it when this sort of thing happens...

I'm baiting a lottery scammer, and his most recent email subject was

RE: TRANSFER OF THE AMOUNT:US$950.000.00,MILLION TO HELEN BROWN

The problem being that my scambaiter name is NOT Helen Brown (it's Butlykka Rionn Laughing). Clearly this means that my lad is at the same stage of the same scam with someone else. I hope and pray that 'Helen Brown' is a fellow scambaiter, otherwise she's about to lose a lot of money...

Funny to catch a lad with his pants down, so to speak - but painful to think that someone has actually fallen for his scheme.

Anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

"Exporting the Ripoffa lizard form my country to your country might result to some eye browes from my government" - W3i Min9

"Do not worry about fast cars and women, your 20% of the 18million dollars will be enough for you to do all of that" - Kh4lid M4hmoud
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads will frequently forget to correct the details. I have had some that say, Dear (insert name here).

It's best not to point this out.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to happen on a lot of baits at one point or another. Or at least it does to me.

As Redshoes says, all you can do is let it slide. Hopefully it's an old bit of script he's not corrected. And if it's a real victim, you can only hope the lad makes the same mistakes as he did with you, and they go running.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Whatever you do, don't correct him. There's a chance he sent YOUR mail, to the victim... and they will catch that something is wrong Confused

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[mod edit - ^^^full quote of above post removed - can be seen - SB]

Good plan. Hopefully Helen Brown will be perplexed to receive an email addressed to Butlykka Surprised Laughing

"Exporting the Ripoffa lizard form my country to your country might result to some eye browes from my government" - W3i Min9

"Do not worry about fast cars and women, your 20% of the 18million dollars will be enough for you to do all of that" - Kh4lid M4hmoud
Herb Sewell
419Eater is my life

Location: Atascadero State Hospital for the Criminally Insane

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could pose as a Helen Brown from a new address with a "hacker got my mail" story and try to get him to switch over and/or reveal what he knows about "You".
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with the post above. Become Helen Brown.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic