SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Relay Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sandra Rosemary
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to take one of these mugu's on with a newly acquired email address and privy info from a call I took yesterday evening. I called the real merchant and alerted him of the scam, now only hope the lad doesn't decide to call him back and be tipped off to his knowing its a scam. I have gotten one reply so far...

My first email sent:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Your Order
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:19:40 -0400

Greetings!

Just wanted to alert you that your merchandise has been shipped this morning instead of Monday as planned. We had a special pickup from our store arranged and the merchandise left our store about an hour ago.

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to serving all of you musical needs in the future!

Regards,
Leonard

This weeks special: Buy one Phileokleptomania and get the second one for half price

The response:

Quote:
Sent : Saturday, July 17, 2004 2:10 PM
To : [email protected]
Subject : RE: Your Order

| | | Inbox

Dear leonard,

can i pls have the tracking nbr pls ?

Roland Cox

I sent this a few minutes ago:

Roland,
Below is the UPS tracking number for the shipment of merchandise that was sent from my store on Saturday, July 17, 2004 at approximately 11:00 a.m. (est)
1ZA6339E0343414388
I apologize, but the operator gave me your name as Rollin Cocks, so the shipment was sent to this name at the address you gave me. You should send a complaint to the deaf relay service about this.
As a special gift I have included with the shipment a brand new Phileokleptomania. This is a fine instrument that I am sure you will get many hours of enjoyment from.
I will be on holiday at the close of business today and will return to the store on Tuesday, July, 20, 2004.
Thank you again for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Regards,
Leonard

This weeks special: Buy one Phileokleptomania and get the second one for half price

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rollin Cocks,Laughing give the git hell Sandra Wink

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
BeetleJuice
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sandra, You be a born again baiter by jebus...good work!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic